• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papillooon

hello again!thanks all who're welcoming me...
i tried to "awesome" your post guys..but i don't know it counts/appear or not..[since i am new in this forum]
btw..what's about this moving out??can someone explain to me please? @prism2013 @karatekid08  @edy15 or whomever with a gentle kindness?
btw..just found out about this article this morning..http://www.widecoverage.co.kr/news/article.html?no=26288

it's in korean..i am not master of the language..so someone with better understanding maybe can explain it?but for what i get from Mr.Google..i think it says that HJH is a trending guy right now [yahoo!! ^^] .. it also covered about his upcoming film and mention how HJH that is famous as a model now reborn as an actor

Guest karatekid08

1E6CD4AC70775D93DDD4E58D10E6A0E7.gifhi @papillooon thanks for sharing the info about jjong... indeed our jjong is gaining more recognition now... im so happy for him... he deserve it....he works so hard for him to reach at this point.. and i really really really pray that he will be more successful in the future... that his movie will be a big hit...that his acting skill will be appreciated a lot... awwww~~ uri jjong... *tears of joy* 1D051B6FAFAA30DA9704D946200F2958.gif

about that moving out thing..hmmm... 6E976F1E84EACB8CE86F139E1BF7197E.gifi actually have no idea about that personally..hehe from what i've gather from friends info... its about moving to another forum hosts(?) and transferring a bulk of data... so it could take a week or so... we might encounter some difficulties in posting and those cute little buttons of awesome, lol, insightful might not be available for the meantime... to those who might know a bit more with this, please correct me if im wrong...haha 84BC1B8727A296F9ED822938E1932E78.gif

oh @papillooon just a heads up.. if you might quote a post with gif, picture, and video... we should not include them when we quote..its against soompi rules...  ;) just like that little thingy i posted above...its already considered a gif...lol hmm.. i think thats about it...to do not quote gif, pics and video...
don't hesitate to spazz here about Hong Jonghyun... 
:D

Guest prism2103

aha! mystery solved @newbie001 it's for jong's osen interview that came out today. wow talk about efficiency. takes the pic in less than a day and out the whole thing comes :D uri popular jong talks about his movie family police 2, jsy, nana rumour, & yura.  150426 credits on pic- loveeeee the way his eyes shine. happy man. CDkTh5jVEAABrIt.jpg

CDkTYDkUMAAttiZ.jpg
CDkTh52VAAA4Bn0.jpgCDkTh52UUAIvMqO.jpg
CDkTYDmUMAI9qJ1.jpg

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 so that only means we can still use this page right? but just would probably having problems during a week?oh thank you for the info!
and hahaha the HJH Yura forum sure really alive..i hope this forum will have a lot of (good) noise too very soon! lol

Guest karatekid08

Another photos from Hong Jonghyun movie greeting last 04.25.15
news61628_1430110693.jpg

news61628_1430110517.jpg
news61628_1430110673.jpg

cr: http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=61628

@papillooon yes..its livelier in there...hehehe but gotta say..if you wander in a shipper paradise you have to be strong to fight the dark sides...hahaha :)) don't worry...they are all nice...  ;)

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 hahahhaha .. well.. i've never been in a shipper world..but i get what you want to say..loli think i prefer to calm my mind to believe what is meant to be will be..of course what matter to me is each of individuals happy heart..that's why i reside in this house (HJH forum) at the 1st place..hehehebut it's always nice to go back and forth in HJH YURA forum too..they sure reply you fast..lol
aaarrggkhhh...how i wish this thread will be more alive..lol ^^
oh and thanks a lot for sharing that latest pics HJH is surely more attractive days by days..lol..i've been like him for so long but i think right now he is really bright..and i might be biased but to me he is now is very radiant..as if there's sparkle surrounding him..lol!! hahhahaha

Guest karatekid08

@papillooon i totally agree with you...he is looking more handsome today... its like he is evolving or something..hahaha this thread will be more lively in no time... ;) jjong is lovable person afterall... he will attract lots of fans..and this thread will be a haven for jjong fans...  \:D/
Untitled-22.gif

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 can u see that i "awesome" your post?i don't understand why but i seems it doesn't appear so in my laptop.well i want to "great" your post tough for that Jong gif! hahhaathanks a lot!
for fellow residents of the thread...u can support HJH too by buying his OST song.please take a look here:http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=2315756

Guest karatekid08

more promotion photos for Jjong movie...
content of those articles are:
1. They talk about his character in the movie
2. His fashion, he likes wearing comfortable clothes.
3. Him being MC in SBS inkigayo
4. His "eye smile"

2745163.jpg

1430122913_45181.jpg
2745162.jpg
1430122022_45177.jpg
1430121847_45174.jpg

cr: chicnews

edit: more pics

1430123980_45187.jpg
1430123062_45182.jpg
1430125503_45193.jpg

@papillooon yep...saw the awesome...hehehe thanks.. ;) yehey~~ Jjong song for ost is on the market...so that is why i can't listen to his song when i visited it earlier...it should be bought before i can access it...hahaha paboo me..  :P

Guest halves in unison

jonghyun.jpg

Name: 홍종현 / Hong Jong Hyun
Profession: Actor and model
Birthdate: 1990
Height: 182cm

TV Shows

Drama Special - White Christmas (KBS1, 2011) 
Jungle Fish 2 (KBS1, 2010) 
Oh! My Lady (SBS, 2010) 
Heading to the Ground (MBC, 2009)

Movies

Jungle Fish 2 - Movie (2011)
Ghost (2010)
One Step More to the Sea (2009) 
A Frozen Flower (2008) 
Lovers - Omnibus (2008) 
Hey, Tom (2008)

Currently IN LOVE with this Cutie :wub: 

Guest prism2103

more jjong pics for more interviews & one addition to sure magazine :D - this guy is getting LOADS of publicity and attention. :) pls all root for him warmly in his 1st main lead movie coming out tomrw! 
(주)위드메이 ‏@widmayofficial  2h2 hours ago

[#홍종현] [인터뷰] 홍종현 "꾸며낸 모습 보이고 싶지 않다. 다 티가 날 것" http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015042719225600661 

70955927.2.jpg

CDpUd2kW0AAaVKw.jpg
CDpHALpWAAAthvp.jpg
==========================================================TODAY'S THE DAY! JONG'S FAMILY POLICE 2 VIP will take place today @ 8pm KST so look out for his hot-brother-from-another-mother model besties, those who support him, and most importantly HAPPIEST jong smiles! :D :D 

Guest karatekid08

OMG...! this is the day...Hong Jonghyun premier night for his movie... Family police 2....waaaa... im so nervous and happy at the same time... C1F9A8772E19395286C4021332726D94.gif
fighting jjong! praying for your successful movie...
595C3B64D3EAFFFF5A756173CC422368.gif

1430200534_894551.jpg
cr: http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr

Guest papillooon

Thank you everyone of you that keep updating this thread!!yes2! today is the movie premier..i'm excited!!
by the way...how to share pictures here??

Archived