Thanks a lot @karatekid08 @hjjdai5sy @mgy_megu for the updates!!      :) 

Please keep updating! Very much thankful for all the infos.

@cissmahs_3690 and @molaihawaii yes it's HJH thread so i hope if you want to go rambling please with all kindness post it in the shipper thread ^^

Don't get me wrong..it's just that i hope there won't be any negative vibe around here..and around everywhere too hehhee :)

It's just i want to be as neutral as possible :) 

i tried to google translate that article. it's actually nothing much. it's just that JSY was well aware that her name become the real time hot topic when there was issue about Yura jealousy over her when HJH and Yura still on the WGM stint. That's it.

I might be not precisely correct though since it's just from Google translate. If you want to know better perhaps you can PM @hjjdai5y ;) 

Oppps so sorry! Did I wrote like I'm rambling! Mian... That's why I edit my posts that I'm curious to know what's in the article... Like u, I'm neutral too.. I support Jong and I don't complain about his co-star... That's why I'm here in this thread to get updates of Jong and his work... I'm a hardcore Jjongah fan but it comes to their individual work I will support both of them whatever it is... Hopefully u will not kick me out in this thread.. Sorry for giving this thread a negative vibe earlier... I should have known better that this is Jong thread... :) Thank you. 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest papillooon

@hjjdai5y woww you are so kind!!! may i kiss you <3 hahahhaa...

there's actually an article about HJH, it's quite long..i hope you can translate it later. I forgot the link..(pabo me -.- i'll try to search it again..i PM you after i find it :) i hope you wouldn't mind)

@karatekid08 thanks thanks thanks again! you are jjang of updating about him! :) 

i'll try to update many links that i found regarding HJH (his past work, clips, download link of the shows that he appeared, etc) soon 

@molaihawaii no, you are not at all! :) i just say that to remind you (please do not offended by this). You are very much welcome here. i wish this thread has a lot of noise too.. a good one of course hehehe.. ^^

Guest hjjdai5y

about the JSY article, I'm not going to post it here haha.

later I will post a translation of one of Jjong's interview.

@papillooon , yes please PM me. I'll be waiting ^^ 

Guest karatekid08

Schedule Update: May 2015 Schedule for Jjong....

cr: http://www.widmay.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=schedule&year=2015&month=5&sc_no=

Jjong will have movie greetings in May 1, 2 , 3 and 5. He will also have a korean fanmeeting on May 16... as for the SBS inkigayo.. they didn't update it yet..but we all know he is the regular MC...though we just have to wait if he will be there on May 3rd....in which he also have a movie greeting.. time schedule for the movie greeting and inkigayo intercepts..

@molaihawaii i know right? Mr. google only gives me headaches and nosebleed with its translations...hahaha thats why i have to read it a couple of times before i can understand a thing...lol *high five*

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 yes2.. i think so too.. moreover..if ever he stop mc for inkigayo, normally they will announce it a week earlier. And May is just couples day ahead, so i think HJH is still the regular MC.

for May 3rd...i'm not sure either.

But the greetings is i think some kind of a brief hello before the movie.

And on that day, i saw some schedule in Twitter that HJH will only attend until the 13.40 greetting.

Inkigayo now is 3.30 SK time. so if the schedule is correct i think there won't be any problem.

note :

i would like to insert picture of it..but confuse ~,~

EDIT :
i just checked in Widmay site

3rd May (try to click it) --> there's a schedule from 12.00 to 13.40 blocked in green ( i think that's his schedule for the greetings) 

Guest karatekid08

Photo Update: KBS Cool FM ​89.1MHz박명수의 라디오쇼 last april 15. 2015...they only uploaded the photos on the website today... :)

the captions they put on the website:

처음엔 믿기지 않았어요.
                                                                                                                                                          아니 왜? 그 잘생긴 사람이 왜?

하지만 쥐팍의 매력은 그런거였어요.
잘생긴 남자도 끌어당기는 그런 강력한 매력.

쥐팍의 매력에 홀린 잘생긴 희생양.

원래 직업 박명수 팬
부업으로 배우 일을 하고 계시는

홍종현씨에요.

너무 사랑한 나머지 이렇게 외치셨어요.
                                                                                                                         사.랑.해.요. 박.명.수.

우리도 사.랑.해.요 홍.종.현.

48756.jpg

쥐팍 좋아해줘서 고마워요.

생유베리감사.
투샷 오마이갓.

Guest papillooon

i'm so sorry but i couldn't find the article because i read this yesterday ( it think it was starnews but i'm not sure) that one of the day scheduled for the stage greetings will be broadcasted. I'm not 100% sure because i just Google trans. 

if anyone have any info about that please share. 

Also i checked in Widmay, for greetings dated 2nd of May there's written "telecast" right beside it. (not for all places though)

Is it may be this one?

whether if it's broadcasted..i still lack info is it going to be live or not and by what channel it will be.

On a side note..

here's another fancam ^^

Guest 2facesjack

Hello..a newbie here

To whom should i ask regarding the translation of the news article with jin se yeon in it?

I wanna know what she said.

Can you, whoever the good soul is pm me the translation please? Thanks in advance.

Guest papillooon

@2facesjack i think you can PM @hjjdai5y

@minoz_joyax hello..please come often!! thanks for updating :) 

this is Jong greeting his fans to participate for events of his recent movie

And for today's event : LOUIS VUITTON , here's some of media coverage..well, there's nothing much rather than mentioning about the event..but the title are mostly praising Jong's good look ;) 

http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=317425

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=57761

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000347772

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=015&aid=0003320796

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=015&aid=0003320798

http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=382&aid=0000347772

Guest karatekid08

im getting dizzy will all the updates today... too much of my heart can handle... is this heaven???lmao

OMG! like OMG!!! Jjong...what happened?hehehe you update your IG today...and whats pretty amazing is that you post 4 pics.... 4  PICSSSS! your on a roll today~~~ you also have this event for your movie promo...and attend an event..LOUIS VUITTON SERIES 2 with your dashing blue suit and perfect features... please~~~ save my soul...bwahahaha

Photo Update: Louis Vuitton Series 2 Photo wall 04.30.15

03.9902903.1_99_20150430214304.jpg?type=

f20055ac98225840c5bec22b711562b3_99_2015

beece515603dc14b656fedb973009181_99_2015

71016496.1_99_20150430213904.jpg?type=w4

2015043022020106200_99_20150430220418.jp

2015043022014396800_99_20150430220414.jp

201504302016401116_1.jpg

317425_83770_3021.jpg

20150430_1430396211_48905600_1_99_201504

20150430_1430396249_23162600_1_99_201504

1430401559865_1_224910_99_20150430230916

1430401572712_1_224748_99_20150430230916

1430401567674_1_224845_99_20150430230916

1430401562956_2_224929_99_20150430230916

cr: at pic

Guest papillooon

@karatekid08 Ikr!! hahhaa yeaah..today is a feast.. he gave his fans a service. LOL!

btw, your GIF/EMOT is very cute. How could you do that? hahha

btw , any info about the broadcasted greetings? 

and also thanks a lot for the images!!! aarrggkhhh my fangirling heart! too much to handle :| :wub: 

his features is really indeed a model!! sharp eyes, nose, jaws, tall heights.. aarggkhh

how could possible just standing and walking can be so attractive??? :o

i can't..please help me.. ~.~ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD2FSttHghk

Guest hjjdai5y

[TRANS] Jjong interview with Star NEWS

cr: DC Gall http://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2015042913572757572

'Enemies In-Laws 2' Hong Jonghyun "I really want to look pitiful" (interview)

"I really want to look so pititful"

Like a model with height 182cm and fit body, also gentle eyes. practically "warm guy" HJH(250, unexpected words came out from him. From then, during the one hour interview I've been hoping to see how much HJH has changed. He confessed if he enjoyed at the photoshoot location.

Movie 'Enemies  In-Laws 2' (Director Kim Jinyeong) is a continuation of HJH's challenge work. 'Enemies  In-Laws 2' is a movie full of laughter about thief's family and police family doing project of desperate battle against a marriage. HJH acted as son from thief family Han Cheolsoo. It's not only his first role as lead actor for commercial film but also his first comedy acting.

grew beard and half-moon shaped dark circle, HJH who didn't spare to sacrifice his body while flipping. it's a transformation of HJH who is only seen as someone attractive and perfect man before this. HJH who is still not familiar and having burden(from his first movie) but he said unexpectedly he enjoyed himself.

"Cool, someone who rebel. I have many roles that I want to try but I don't know since when I only have one image that gives stiff feelings. there are a few other appearance(another side of him) inside of me. I want to try(to show what he have) all these before time pass by. I think it will be hard later if it's too late.

HJH only had 3 days of rest after his final shoot for MBC 'MAMA' and then he immediately start filming'Enemies In-Laws 2'. for the action scene in 'Enemies In-Laws 2', he personally attend an action school during his rest time. He went through a tight schedule as he filmed 'Enemies In-Laws 2' while filming "WGM" as well. even though it's an exhausting situation for him but HJH said "it's a healing for him while filming" and it made memories.

" before I went to filming 'Enemies In-Laws 2' , almost every night I stayed up" . and I was so tired from a emotional acting during 'Alice: The Girl from Wonderland' and 'MAMA'. but because of 'Enemies of In-Laws 2' I get to laugh a lot. I feel the burden and worried a lot but every single day was fun. It's to the point that many NG came out because I laughed too much" 

As he enjoyed it, the mood at filming location also overflowed with energy. it became more funny as he become active, in order to appear more pitiful he gave his own idea. with that, for ruined image, funny image, I can't followed the director" "instead I did it myself" showing his humble side.

"Even though it's my first comedy but the director is a veteran. Naturally I rely and followed him at filming location. To appear better on screen, I did my best for a few of the dangerous action scene. because I can't leisurely attend action school, I ty to do my best to annoy people who cooperate with me(during the scene). there's a scene where I jumped on the rooftop, I did that (laugh)"

" I did not only show my ruined image on 'Enemies In-Laws 2'. but also lovey-dovey side with JSY." Can't help but to love forth and back in 'WGM' and 'Enemies In-Laws 2'. To the point there's also dating rumors with close friend AS Nana who he host together with on Onstyle 'StyleLog' . Even though he had to fall into romance every day but for HJH, he said "I still have no thought to date".

"Untill now, I still enjoy working. I think I never thought of dating. The time I just want (work) to end faster and I want to sleep (laugh). It's stressful when I can't sleep. when it's too bad, there was time when I can't go back home. I changed into underwear that manager brought at shop( salon I guess), take bath at bathhouse. one day when I get back to normal, one month has already passed by. Resting well after filming end, now I'm done with charging, so I should work. "

Even in tiring and hard situation, HJH bear the burden himself. the reason why he is able to work in various field because he is doing the work that he had always dreamed to do. and because he worked hard, he gain more fans, the supports encourage him more. During premier of 'Enemies In-Laws 2', his fans prepared gift sets that comparable with Idol to support his first lead role.

" There are people who steadily like doing it actively(his fans), they are varities of age now. Back then, there are many young people but now there are also people who is older than me. but still I'm shocked because of the gift sets. they must have prepared it starting from dawn. I feel so thankful. I went to them and thanked them myself."

Now it's barely first stage of transformation of HJH. Debut as model at young age of 17, it's been 9 years but in the future his active period is still long. as expected HJH's goal " to work for a long time". steadily acting. it was HJH's goal as actor to receive many loves as he work in various fields.

" since i was kid I can't do work silently. I like something active. I enjoy going to new place. I think acting is the best work for me. I want to put myself in new situation, fresh and fun. there are tiring moment but I think being at the location(filming) is the best(fun). so I want to do this job for a long time. Then, the word "success" will come closer"

NOTE: sorry for taking so long haha. i said i will translate after lunch but I went out with my sisters. sorry. just sharing this interview released yesterday. I did this rashly so I hope this helps and enjoy my bad English ^^  sorry again.

Guest karatekid08

@karatekid08 Ikr!! hahhaa yeaah..today is a feast.. he gave his fans a service. LOL!

btw, your GIF/EMOT is very cute. How could you do that? hahha

btw , any info about the broadcasted greetings? 

we are a happy camper when Jjong updates like that...hehehe :D

that gif? just visit this link i put on spoiler tag...you can choose a lot in there~~~

https://chinesefontdesign.com/category/emoticon-download

as for that broadcasted greetings...still have no idea where we can stream it...usually widmay and DC will post the link...maybe they will announce it tomorrow or the morning of that day... just like what happen last time of Jjong sudden attack for the movie...they announce it later where we can stream live... :)

Guest papillooon

@hjjdai5y thankful to you for this!! as i expected..when i google trans this article it seems interesting but i'm afraid that i will burdened you..hahhaaa.. thanks a lot once again..

i hope you don't mind lending your Korean skill again upon updating Jjong's.

it's okay..i was late too PM you... :( 

please don't rush :) 

@karatekid08 i'll try to look upon it. haha thanks a lot! ;) 

Guest karatekid08

Instagram Update: Other peoples update with jjong in it during Louis Vuitton Series 2 event.

@hjjdai5y  Thank you for the article translation...:) take your time to translate friend...:) fighting~~~

Archived