Guest prism2103

ELLE /SURE /ESQUIRE/ VOGUE GIRL MAGAZINES 2015 april & may editionscredits on pic on given otherwise- it's crazy how popular jong is currently. with more than 5 magazines and 2 movies that will come out this year. rooting for you jong! 
Elle 

CDQBvxSUgAAx0dS.jpgCDQBvxUUkAAzl1Q.jpg
CDPaX2eUMAAwabE.jpg

Sure 

CDPk43RUIAA-jtU.jpg
CDPl7TMUMAAsdKk.jpg
CDPl7miUsAAK6XU.jpg
CDPl7yCUEAAZz5h.jpg

Esquire (w kim young kwang for jill stuart)

credits: @withhongjjong

CDPTsyNUEAEfxih.jpg
CDPVTEdUsAEK3Gu.jpg
CDPUuESVAAApxPu.jpg
CDPUi4XUgAA9kyM.jpg
CDPT8k1UUAAAOE3.jpg

Vogue Girl 

CDPa79gVAAIlM_q.jpg
CDPa5zHUsAAQPm3.jpg
CDPa7T3UEAEF33R.jpg

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prism2103

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"- wow. jonghyun has an amazing voice and sang very expressively. u wont be disappointed. enjoy!  
150423 [홍종현] '위험한 상견례2' OST 평생너만 MV (ft jin seyeon) 

Guest karatekid08

Hi all~~ im a fan of hong jonghyun... :x i will start posting here with stuff about him that i can gather from dc, twitter, Insta, etc...hehehe please look after me...thank you.. :)

Guest karatekid08

ohhh~~ hong jonghyhun can really sing...hehe i'm having a last song syndrome with his police family 2 ost...hahaha i start humming with it..it grows on me...i can't help it...i love his voice...  :D and speaking of jjong singing skill...he can also rap... lol thats right, our hong jonghyun is a multi talented handsome guy...bwahaha (over flowing love for him) check this video out... its a cut from runningman...the unseen footage..  ;)

Hi all~~
my screencaps on Jjong's radio show this evening, warning : 16 images

PhotoGrid_1429618268883_zpsgvfeofsy.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617779232_zpsvzaksqrg.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617679214_zpsnhelwgre.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617654242_zpsfnvgooio.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617627346_zpsymow0pe6.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617573398_zps7krxzill.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617545612_zpsq2m2sfs5.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617377409_zps3qfmxstu.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617350571_zpsqnotsj9n.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617294423_zpsxirtxivu.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617263137_zpsepzsuh08.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617150080_zpslayo4pwq.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617111505_zpspdvpgyv9.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617078011_zps5wdlc02s.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617041883_zpsuavrlapz.jpgPhotoGrid_1429617011491_zpsm7yezife.jpg

just a brief recaps on Jjong's radio broadcast :- jjong likes to sing ballad song at karaoke room, he likes Park Hyo Shin- jjong choose Gary's song on RM because beside his throat wasn't in good condition, to the point if he just talk he would coughing. SHJ sang ballad so well too, he choose diff genre.- jjong's first inkigayo MC ceremony, he choose Some bec he thinks he need to sing bright/upbeat song, and also Soyu would helped him.- about F5, first KYK and LSH are friends, KYK and SJ at same management, Jjong and KWB are model friends but weren't so close, they became so close to each other because they met on White Chridtmas drama.- among F5, he would choose KYK to be introduced to his nuna, bec he is the most caring and treat woman so well- but Jjong would date Seongjun, if he were a girl, why? because SJ's fun and unique side would match him well.- jjong brought haerong today but not into the studio~~ haerong waited downstairs. - Jjong would love to try DJing (radio), he said he wants to comeback again
I wish this thread can be active~~~^^

Guest luciamisae

i have known this thread long ago, but everytime i checked , there's nothing happen. i got a lot of update from HJH from other forum. thanks God, finally some talented people from other forum come here, so this thread will be more colourfull..qqqqqqq.....

Guest karatekid08

found a fancam from Hong Jonghyun Asia model Festival award

cr: bbalkang redK

Congratulation to Hong Jonghyun for winning the Actor Award last night at 2015 Asia Model Festival Award...  <:-P

Guest karatekid08

B848B633FA4084DDFD5448C83831870A.gif  @newbie001 (my expression when i saw the pic of jjong with nancy lang(?)) anyway... jjong looks a bit awkward in the pic..hey man!! ... loosen up a bit...lol 84BC1B8727A296F9ED822938E1932E78.gifthanks to her... i get to see a pic of jjong at the waiting room... she also took a lot of pic with the other celeb... ;)

i find the cat...uhm...unusual with the dress code...its maybe part of her concept...and again.. what a heavy frontal view...hahaha

CDaeJMVUsAAJbUf.jpg
CDaeJMWUkAETm1a.jpg
CDaeJMVUsAUT19k.jpg
CDaeJMVUMAE8aly.jpg
cr: nancylangart

Guest phichul

TRANSLATION ELLE MAGAZINE MAY ISSUE 2015
[TRANS] Jjong's interview for Elle Magazine. (part 1)

Q: < Clash of Families 2>, you appear as thief's son. Have you ever thought of having something from someone else?

J: I have when I was kid. Something like toys or football shoes. Ofcourse rather than taking someone's else, I just innocently thinking of having it.

Q: If you have a super power?

J: Teleportation?

Q: your reason?

J: The actor in movie < Jumper> used teleportation to Sphinx and ate Hamburger, I envy that. It must be so fun to be able to eat anything we want wherever in seconds. As I live, I want to experience doing many things but I feel like I have no experience on vacation. so I want to have teleportation super power.

Q: do you like going on vacation?

J: I always want to go(to vacation)

Q: The most memorable vacation?

J: honestly I don't really have experience to overseas. I can't afford for that.

Q: do you mean can't afford in terms of time?

J: Eventually because I started to work as model since i was in middle school.  I had planned to go on holiday with friends but at the end we have to cancel it because of me. It happens that I have shooting. Also when I was young, I can't afford financially. (smile) 

Q: but still your friends are very understanding

J: No matter what they're my friends.

Q: Recently you showed your skills on futsal at one brand event. I heard that you always play football with your friend

J: Back then I always active. recently , my friends create a team every Sunday morning they will kick the ball. But for me, I have to prepare for live Inkigayo on Sunday morning. so it's been awhile since  I can't (join his friends)

Q: Do you feel nervous MC-ing for live show

J: In the past, I did a program called <Wide Star News> for quite long time but since I'm doing it again after so long, I'm a bit nervous. As much as we need to keep focus and do our best, so at the end (of the live show) I have no regret. I think that's the charm of a live show.

Q: You're still don't have a particular remarkable masterpiece as an actor. it's a time when your greed towards project must be big

J: of course my greed arise. because as an actor, to have a masterpiece you need to get project that will receive loves from many people.

Q: honestly <Clash of Families 2> could be your masterpiece. It can simply be a step as an actor

J: The Director said that before. "this movie is not a success for me. but through this movie, I get to meet a lot of good people"

Q: isn't it your first time trying comedy?

J: I've done sitcom before but this is my first comedy. So I'm very nervous but at the same time looking forward to it. becuase I've been wanted to do comedy since long time ago.

Q: you act as a rebel son in thief's family. in real life, what kind of son are you?

J: I'm a dependent nice son. I have no memories as a rebel or troublemaker. I've never been significally scold by my parents, but because my parents are originally not a scolding type so even when I did small mistake, it makes me reflect myself. with that I think I'm more mature than other friends (laugh)

Q: if you said, you're the type of someone who is very shy. wasn't it hard for you to appear on "WGM"?

J: at first I was about to decline(the offer). because my personality and that program is not match so I thought I won't be fun. They said don't think like that and you only need to show just the way you are. I accept to appear(on that show) after hearing that words

Q: is it easier than you think?

J: it was hard(laugh). but I didn't force myself to act bright and close(to partner). it it's awkward, as the awkward goes the program showed gradually process of familiarity. because everything can't be all nice.

Q: how do you think now? is it something that worthwhile?

J: I gain something. and also I think I lost something too. but I gain more.

Q: what do you think that you lost?

J: there's misunderstanding happened. I just want to show the real me. but there're some people who think I didn't work hard than my partner after watching(that program). I don't talk a lot, being silent. honestly I have so many things to say. when I meet my friends, rather than talking I'm the type of person who listen more. besides Yura is someone who is bright and cheerful person. there's so many things (she) wants to try. I tried my best to match with her. because of the misunderstanding there're people who hates me but there's also people who start to notice me and that is certainly what I gain.

Q: have you thought about marriage?

J: I never thought too deeply but if I happen to think(about getting married) it won't change so much. I'll have my responsibility but I think it will be very fun. if I were getting married to someone at this age now, it won't be different from dating. rather than something stiff like husband and wife but like a friend.

Q: honestly dating is more realistic than marriage. are you the type of someone who approach first?

J: instead of actively approach, I know how to express myself. because if I'm not interested in something, I won't do anything so the expression(from him) itself is like an incredible expression (his partner) can receive. (laugh)

Q: the story of <Clash of Families 2>  is about the conflict is when the parents opposed the marriage. for you(in real life) in this situation, can you pushback your wedding?

J: probably. even though I already know that my parents was not like that, but if it's someone who I really love, I will convince them. If not, later I will regret it.

Q: are you someone who will work hard to get everything you want?

J: since I was kid, other people are doing useless thing but I did everything I want. I'm stubborn. of course I'm not stubborn in doing something very meaningless.  

Q: while active as model you naturally move to acting. did you want to be a model at first?

J: when I was young, I wanted to be a veterinarian. when I was in middel school, I started to get interested in looks and clothes. I think working as model is charismatic. but that time I was short. when I'm in year 3(middle school) suddenly my height increase drastically so I want to (become model). and I thought I have to try(modelling) quickly so I went to find company.

Q: did you go without any plan? you must be very confident.

J: actually before that, I feel hesitate. I read a lot of books related to modelling. one day, my mom saw(that book) and said if I want to do modelling then do it quickly. why are you concerned about it too much. then I said "alright" and went to find a company.  it's possible because I know nothing. but because I really want to do it so I try to find(company)

Q: it can't be that they accept you just because you want to do it. you must have your own "talent"

J: I don't really know about that but I receive a lesson and they said let's have conversation and two months later because my lesson ended they said let's do it for real. That time naturally I said that I want to be an actor, I end up preparing (to become actor) at the same time.

translation by : @hjjdai5y

karatekid08 said: B848B633FA4084DDFD5448C83831870A.gif  @newbie001 (my expression when i saw the pic of jjong with nancy lang(?)) anyway... jjong looks a bit awkward in the pic..hey man!! ... loosen up a bit...lol 84BC1B8727A296F9ED822938E1932E78.gifthanks to her... i get to see a pic of jjong at the waiting room... she also took a lot of pic with the other celeb... ;)

i find the cat...uhm...unusual with the dress code...its maybe part of her concept...and again.. what a heavy frontal view...hahaha

cr: nancylangart

Guest dhardjakusumah

see some familiar name here from jjongah shipper....hiiii all....let's support HJHssi...so happy for him...can't wait for his new movie,hope it'll be available here in Indonesia...

Guest phichul

i'm repost this from @kaceong
I'm here to share an online contest that is happening right now in China. This is regarding the selection of a representative role model for the youths. From what i've read, this contest seems to be big and has been going around since 2009. The winners from the past years are artistes from China and Taiwan.
For this year 2015, Hong Jong Hyun has been selected as one of the 100 hopefuls by a panel of professionals in the first round! We are heading on to the second round now which is the voting round. The voting period has started on 18th Apr 15 and it will last all the way till 14th Jun 15. We are currently at Top 100. It will go on to be Top 70, Top 40, Top 20 and lastly Top 10 by 14th Jun 15. 
The Top 10 will proceed to Round 3 whereby their motivational stories will be shared. And eventually one of them will be selected as the Role Model by the end of Jun. The winner will get great publicity and media coverage in China (hundreds of them; be it paper or digital). Let's help Jjong get this! We can focus on the voting round for now and try to get him into Top 10.
For this voting round, you don't have to make any account. Just proceed to this website: 
http://y.vdfly.com/
and cast your vote. Remember that you can vote every 30minutes. Here's the tutorial on how you can vote.
1. Find Jjong.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

2. Click on the 'Vote' buttonimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

3.Enter Verification Code when prompt.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

4.Pop-up message showing that you've successfully casted your vote and that you can vote again 30 mins later.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Jjong was first this morning but as many more fans of the other idols know about this competition, they've since activated their armies. He's currently at the 6th position.The Chinese Jjongah fans are really working hard on this. Let's join them by voting now so that he can ,at the very least, remain on the first page of the main webpage. (:
To the admins of other hong jong hyun communities, please feel free to share this message as we certainly need the help of all hong jong hyun fans in this voting. 
Hopefully through this contest, we can get Jjong better publicity and allow Jjong to showcase himself to the world. 
@crystalhyl hi!long time no see your post~ can you help to share this to hong jong hyun DC gallery or HJH korean fansite??

Guest prism2103

jong look so suave in his clothes. :) if only i could be there physically for his promos wouldn't that be darn wonderful! some jjongah fans have alrdy asked dramafever to contact family police 2 to see if they can have intv/movie rights so i hope its a green go! for those who didn't know, jong is currently a sbs inkigayo mc w child actress kim yoo jung so u can check him every wk. Airing time: Sunday (subject to change so look around every wk!) 15:30 this wk it's ~13:15KST (sorry for the confusion @karatekid08 !) to stream sbs inkigayo live (9+ channels available) http://kpopstreamonline.blogspot.ca/p/ch01.html
as for dedicated fanbase video updates there u can also look the ones below: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpynfHUuL4koJAghxPtay7g
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhW0Jd1HEYFsx5QhAEHtKw-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------150424 Comment after winning New Actor award. FIVE ‏@5Models  16h
Jonghyun: I will put effort to show everyone about various new images of me in the future. I'm happy & I think I can got this award because of much love & interest people gave to me. http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=124201#cb- d'oohh that sweetboy. 

- dont mind me but i really love jong's dress shoes. (sleek & shiny, great styling seojun hyung!) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&ago150423 presscon fancam & 150425 stage greeting for police family 2 pictures

- presenting mr. smiley :) 

FIVE ‏@5Models  8m  @withhongjjong So envy to the three lucky fans who got signed poster & hugged by Hong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
홍종현 INDONESIA ‏@withhongjjong  13m13 minutes ago

[FANACC] 150425 Hong Jonghyun for "Clash of the Families 2" Stage Greeting #홍종현 cr to http://blog.naver.com/kae23/220341569993 

CDevQNUVIAE7QW9.jpgCDeuujDUsAIsxTR.jpgCDetv2EUkAA_TP7.jpgCDetvZ1UIAE94AG.jpgCDetwSgUEAAgh2v.jpgCDeurt3UEAAPFhK.jpgCDesBKDVEAAJtzx.jpg

CDe0lYOUkAEsuDb.jpg

홍종현 INDONESIA ‏@withhongjjong  2m

150426 #홍종현 진세연 still being Naver's Real Time Search / Hot Topic #6 today ~

CDexrz0VAAAEr6Z.jpg

Guest karatekid08

Hong Jonghyun really looks good in everything he wears.... even a normal shirt on...it looks so fashionable...hehe so inkigayo time was change to 15:30KST?? i will try to stream on it later...huhu

posting some random gif from runningman... i really want to post a lot of gif of jjong...but time is not on my side right now...argh..
Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-1.gif
Untitled-4.gif
Untitled-1.gif
Untitled-2.gif
Untitled-3.gif
Untitled-4.gif
Untitled-5.gif
Untitled-6.gif
Untitled-7.gif
Untitled-8.gif
Untitled-9.gif

Guest papillooon

hello all!! i am HJH fan. i found this forum months ago but it seems as dry as dessert.. huehehhee..but fortunately it looks like that i see breath of life now..so that i decided to join in.
please share many info about Hong Jong Hyun.. me too, i'll be happy to share anything i found about him..anyone with great understanding in korean or japanese too..please share any translation of his interviews..
thanks in advance!please take care me well [i'm not sure how to say this proper greetings in English, but it's just basically means : let's be family and i am happy to meet you guys in this forum]
cheers!!! ^^

Guest prism2103

YAYY SO GLAD u decided to join @papillooon_stv hope we can have more jolly jong time in this forum! ^^

sooooo soooo sweet. no wonder jong was so happy during presscon that day. d'aww thank you for giving ur love to jong kfans! u guys are jjang!!  홍종현 INDONESIA ‏@withhongjjong  3m3 minutes ago

[FANACT] #홍종현 DC Inside Gallery Support Project for "Clash of the Families 2" Press Con~

- they prepared NOT 600 BUT OVER 6000 gifts WOW! from flowers, to sakes, to cookies & drinks, to macarons, cakes, and banners, and even pink "living wild, young and free" panties" sorry panties would probably be too extreme, they are swim trunks & theres also goggles. LMAO these fans are hilarious!

BIG BUDGET! Seeing how korean fans are supporting jong makes me teary.

LET'S DO OUR BEST TO SUPPORT JONG AS WELL! :x :x

CDfIIq-UkAAdNkZ.jpgCDfJCtlUMAAYMdJ.jpg

CDfI0vEUUAAsikG.jpg

CDfISPWUUAAbMJp.jpg

홍종현 INDONESIA ‏@withhongjjong  18m18 minutes ago

[HD SCAN] 150426 Hong Jonghyun's Interview for Cine 21 no. 1002 cr to #홍종햔 DC Inside Gallery~

if anyone can trans that would be awesome! CDfGTmVUUAEzFxC.jpg

Archived