Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

Guest rukiholic

I thought it was a good movie although the ending left much to be desired. Then again, I don't like long movies so the fact that they kept it short & sweet, with good comedy bits and a pretty interesting story was good enough for me. I couldn't stop laughing the entire movie and the bloopers were great, as they always are.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoojini

Ahhh I wanna watch it now =/

me toooooo. :tears:

quite frankly, i wasn't impressed because of the reviews i've read so far and from the sneak peak i saw on tv several nights ago.=X but all of the replies so far are good. whew and yay.

Guest chinkboye22

i just saw it a few hours ago, i must say this was the best Rush Hour movie out of the 3, it was so funny!!! through out the entire movie

the pros were hot girls and it was funny

yet the cons were coulda been more action and the ending kinda left me like ehhhh thats it?

Coming out to cinemas sometime August next year in Australia haha. I can't wait. The first 2 movies were freaking hilarious! I'm all excited about Rush Hour 3. I have high expectations for this movie! It's been so long... Hehehe. =]

Guest sleepykrngrl

i saw this last night

it was better than i expected

i think my fav part was the beginning when

chris tucker was singing and directing traffic!!

hahaha

and when

chris tucker was talking to master yoo

:w00t:

OMG, such a funny movie! I really enjoyed it, but like others said, I also thought the plot was pointless. But, I laughed the whole entire time! The fighting scenes were awesome, and Jackie Chan always does these dangerous stunts. Chris Tucker just cracks me up esp. the beginning. hahahha. The bloopers were great too.

Guest peeka.boo*

GREAT movie! Many hilarious parts and action that i adore. you gotta love it when jackie and chris sing together in all 3 movies.

my favourite part would be

when chris beats the living daylights out of those 4 followers of jackie's brother and then sings that song

althought at the end

it was rather disappointed when that guy was easily killed

Guest xjuicyy403

yeah the storyline was pretty weak

but the funny scenes made up for it

i couldnt stop laughing!!!

omgg my mouth was sooo sore

my friend and i couldnt stay still in our seats LOL too funny!!

i think this was the funniest of the 3

oh wow it's already out in America? i have to wait another month for it to come out, but i probably cant watch it cuz it's near my exams T____T

i really wanna watch this though! i love Tucker and Chan together! haha

Guest --hearts.

The plot wasn't so great...but hey, who cares? It's about the humor. They did an awesome job on that. There were lines and scenes and all sort of things. It was Rush Hour humor...the way it is suppose to be.

Guest ti.pod

i lubed it!!

haahhas

the singaporean audience loved it too

they were laughing soo hard...

plus genevive was hot.

even if she didn't have hair.

I watched it last night and it was soooooooo worth the freaking money!

My cheeks hurted from laughing too much haha.

and the outtakes at the end was awesome.

My favorite parts:

-When Chris is all "I'm half Chinese, I have two black belts & blahblahblah" & Jackie goes "Well then I'm half black" and starts speaking all gangster LOL

-Master Yoo & Me HAHA.

-Jackie saves Chris & the girl while they were "making out" & Chris said "You could have came five minutes later" ( he would have been dead by then lol )

-Jackie & Chris joins that show thing to save the girl, Chris starts singing and when it was Jackie's turn to sing, he rides on those swing thingie. LOL.

-The girl took off her wig & Chris went "OMG, I went to second base with a MAN!"

-Any parts that include the cab driver, HE WAS AWESOME. Lol, when his wife wouldn't let him follow Jackie&Chris anymore he's like "Now I can't experience what it's like to kill someone for no reason" lol, his stereotype of Americans too haha.

-The part when the evil guy die, the person that killed him was unexpected. It was the cab driver XD

-In the outtake, Jackie said "You're no longer my brother". Chris goes "Oh, so I'm not your brother. After all that we've been through? Rush Hour 1, Rush Hour 2?" LOL

Basically, this movie was awesome (:

I really disliked this movie.

I just thought it became riduculous.

Funny or whatnot, it seemed just riduculous and made me just thinking .. ".. wow."

Guest Melyxcious

I saw the movie on Friday and it... was all right. Not really the best, but it's all right. It could've had more in it ._.; They didn't really develop the French Ambassador's character that... well, I think >.O;; The plot line wasn't the best either but hey... the humor was good :3

The Cab driver was HILARIOUS<3

A lot of funny moments; especially when Carter was hanging out of the cab with one leg and stuff lmfao.

"I'm an American Spy."

Heh<3

The plot wasn't that good but I was still satisfied. Not as good as the first 2 movies though.

The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the ending.

It could of showed what happened to Ambassador Han and Soo Yung. I was expecting to see Soo Yung with her recovered father, and seeing Carter and Lee visit them, then after that, see Carter and Lee planning what they will do next(like the previous 2). Well something like that. But instead we see them dancing to War to end the movie. Disappointing. They ended it too quickly.

and yes a lot of funny moments in this one...

Loved the scene where Carter is making the driver sing the US's national anthem. My favorite scene was the one with Carter and that Martial Arts teacher.(The you/me scene) That scene had me laughing really hard.

Archived