Rush Hour 3

Guest ripgal

Guest hyeminnie

The plot wasn't that good but I was still satisfied. Not as good as the first 2 movies though.

The only thing I didn't like about the movie was the ending.

It could of showed what happened to Ambassador Han and Soo Yung. I was expecting to see Soo Yung with her recovered father, and seeing Carter and Lee visit them, then after that, see Carter and Lee planning what they will do next(like the previous 2). Well something like that. But instead we see them dancing to War to end the movie. Disappointing. They ended it too quickly.

and yes a lot of funny moments in this one...

Loved the scene where Carter is making the driver sing the US's national anthem. My favorite scene was the one with Carter and that Martial Arts teacher.(The you/me scene) That scene had me laughing really hard.

yeah. a lot of other movies out this year are like two and a half hours. this one was one and a half. i thought they could've done something more at the end..

yeah. the national anthem was so hilarious. tucker was so funny.

haha... you/me/him

i loved the part where chris was trying to save that girl and then jackie comes down on a swing... so was not expecting that. XD

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hschoe

it had it's funny moments but it wasn't that hilarious. the only parts that had me cracking up was when jackie was on the swing and the bloopers at the end. overall the movie was pretty pointless. i didn't like it as much as the first two.

Guest burntvinyl

definitely a left down. the first two i adored.. and this one just didnt match up. had its funny moments, but there wasnt that extra ooomph. and there werent any hot chicks in this movie! except that black girl, but that was it! ehh, disppointing.

Guest stephypham

YOUR ASIAN, STOP HUMILIATING YOURSELF! LMAO :P ;;

Loooove this movie. I'm watching it on VEOH again, cause i love it <3

Guest je_amourx

Rush Hour 3 was a good movie. I can't say it was great, excellent but it gave the audience the main points - Action and Comedy.

I thought they rushed the plot and it was weak and a little messy. Jackie never fails to bring action and Chris never fails to bring comedy. I think Jackie and Chris is the best duo ever. It give me laughs here and there but it definitely can't be compare to Rush Hour 1 & 2. Over all it was a good watch but don't expect too much. You can never get enough of Jackie & Chris! I love them

lol the plot, or lacking of a plot, was all right for me, because the movie was pure enjoyment. i saw it opening day, and wasn't disappointed at all. haha love the bloopers too.

"hairy women, you teaching me bad word ?" - jackie chan.

hahahaa

and then the part where the hugeeee asian guy was there and the whole "me-you" thing was priceless.

chris - i don't know what you're feeding him, but damn .. hes wayyy too big.

such funny parts, the nun-jackie-chris scene was hilarious too.

heh i watch it today. but as soon as it start and carter was singing, there was a fire behind the theatre and we all got evacuated. So they gave us free tickets and we went to another one.

i think:

Both girls were freakin UGGGGLY!!! my friend thought so too. And i'm not making fun of them because they are from whatever country I don't even know where they are from, I'm judging purely based on looks. How the heck can they use that woman to play soo yung man she was like 55 years old!!! When she was dressed in the mini skirt i just wanted to throw up. Get some nice young girl. Get those twins singing girls from hong kong or get kim tae hee from korea or something damn!! Terrible choice. Their acting was horrible too.

-when carter walked into the big guy was funny... "WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......... DAYMNNNN!!!!!" Is the big guy the tallest man in china from news?

-the end when they got jackie to say what he liked in dirty movies was funny.. "i like the ones with a horse in it" HAHAHAHAH

Guest keikei_b

^ woah! realii? thats crazii...

anyhu, i watched on results day after i got back from holiday...gaaaah it was gooood :) hehe

highle recommend it! ;)

Archived