★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} YG Family Concert 2011 - Day-2 - session 2 - last show has officially started ::

★ 15TH ANNIVERSARY YG FAMILY CONCERT 2012 LAST CONCERT SHOW START!!! 

Source&Cre : @WeloveDara

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}Real-time shared highlights of YG Family Concert DAY-2 -session-2 - last show,via twitter ::

★ 15TH ANNIVERSARY YG FAMILY CONCERT 2012 LAST CONCERT SHOW START!!! ★

• Minzy just did Jibe Kajima sexy and aegyo. :) Bom did aegyo too, Jibe Kajima. :) They just sang that part. (sexy&cute ver.of Jibe Gajima)
  • #YGFAMILYCONCERT TOP is dancing eventhough the rest aren't! WOAAAAAAH~
  •  Tonight is the loudest crowd EVER! Everyone is going crazy for Big Bang!
  • Taeyang did a double back flip in Hands Up! GD bowing to the audience, while Seungri and Daesung went near the audience! *fan-service*
  •   DAE RECEIVED EXPLOSIVE CHEERS WHEN HE INTRODUCED HIMSWLF <33333
  • Bae GAVE his water to one fan. GAVE, not THREW! OMG!!
  • GD THREW HIS TOWEL
  • 'VIPs bringing "My Pride, G-Dragon" banners and lightsticks! ^_^
  • Top sporting a white vneck shirt with coat in dgtal bounce
  • After Digital Bounce, TOP ran to Se7en like a girl and hugged him and then kissed him on the cheek!
  • Se7en slapped him then TOP kissed him AGAIN and Se7en just laughed after! Haha!
  • THen Se7en touched his cheek and gave TOP's cheek to the audience! LMAO!
  • GD'S SHIRT READS 'LEAVE THE BOY ALONE' *Fly Gentleman stage*
  • GD has now bright orange pants and still shaking his butt to the audience! Pink, neon green, and now orange pants!
  • In Lonely, when Seungri was singing, Se7en went to him and put his arms around him.. Awwwww!
  • OMG RI TRIPPED DURING SE7EN'S >_<
  • He was perplexed for a couple of seconds and then recovered and proceeded with the dance
  • OMG! Seungir's skates failed again!!! He started laughing again!
    • During talk session, GD told the fans that he is currently busy working on new album
    • Seungri and Dara keep whispering and laughing with each other
GBOM playing. Bom was trying to push GD down the stageTOP did battle dance with PSY again XD When the stage was closing, TOP and Psy came out and did moonwalk. And, right before the stage closed, Taeyang did handstand--2011 YG Family Concert DAY-2 - concert 3-officially finished !!! --

Source&Cre  : @WeloveDara&@BBVIPforum&@BBVIPAKO

[iNFO] 111203 Celebrities who went to YG Family Concert 2011

Credits: YGFAMILY Taiwan, Glinapooh

via bigbangupdates

@doubleseunghyun Anonymous

[CONFIRMED-1] DAY 1 Celebrities @ YGFam Concert: Ko Hyunjung, Lee Hyuksoo, Kim Minhee, Park Taehwan, Park Minyoung, Park Chanho (cr: bestiz)

[CONFIRMED-2] DAY 1 Celebrities @ YGFam Concert: Ha Jiwon, Han Ga In, Yeon Jeong Hoon, Beast - Jang Hyunseung (cr: bestiz)

HOOOOOOOZAA MY BABY WENT AHIHIHIHI..LOVE

Just saw a tweet that JYP is watching today's concert..WOOT WOOT!

Top kissed se7en twice lol -Clio

LMAOOOO

7100f94fgw1dnqrjgyn4gj.jpg

c:source: Vhfhfl86

Taeyang and..im not sure but the tag is then trainee Hyunsu ..is this Hyunseung?? THUYYYY

7100f94fgw1dnqrlsr2sbj.jpg

c:-Taeyang || weibo

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} During BIGBANG's talk-break on YG Family COncert 2011 DAY-2 -last show ::

• Gd told the fans that he is busy for the new album. The korean girl translated for me via @BBVIPAKO

•  “It’s overwhelming to have all five Big Bang members back together on the same stage," - TOP via @Ygnodoubt

• “I’m so sorry for causing so much trouble because of my mistake. I’ll make sure not to have the same thing happen again." --Gdragon T_T via @ainsxtar

• "The hardship I went thru gave me a chance to realize how precious music & the stage is. I’ll always be thankful to go on stage.” -Daesung  via @ainsxtar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{NEWS} Daesung&G-dragon apologized to fans @ Yg Family Concert 2011 ::

f9bcfbea9276bea5ffb554f7db4d904e_large.jpg

At the YG Family Concert, G-Dragon and Daesung spoke for the first time about the unfortunate incidents that happened over the past year. All five Big Bang members performed together for the first time since their “Love Song” promotions earlier this year.

After singing “Tonight,” T.O.P first opened up by saying, “It’s overwhelming to have all five Big Bang members back together on the same stage,” bringing tears to thousands of fans in attendance. “I’m happy to be on stage to celebrate YG Entertainment’s 15th year anniversary. This past year was a busy and eventful year for YGE, yet you all stood by us and supported us and we’d like to thank you for that.”

Daesung added, “It’s really been a long time since I performed on stage. I’m just happy to be here. The hardship I went through gave me a chance to realize how precious music and the stage are to me. I’ll always be thankful to go on stage.”

G-Dragon also said, “I’m so sorry for causing so much trouble because of my mistake. I’ll make sure not to have the same thing happen again. I think the only way to show my appreciation is to come up with better music and performance. I’ll do my best to give a big present to the fans.”

Daesung stopped all Big Bang activities after the car accident in May and G-Dragon has been involved in a marijuana scandal last October, stalling all promotions as a group.

Today’s concert was part of the annual YG Family Concert that began since 1997. This year marks the 15 year anniversary and featured all of the top YG artists, including 2NE1, Gummy, Se7en, JinuSean, Psy, andTablo. The next YG Family concert will be held in Osaka on January 7 and 8, followed by two concerts in Tokyo on January 21 and 22.

7b4ce3a8db3ee2530c7a78a3b4a93281_large.jpg

e86962c3f326ad92ec29517342fe84ad_large.jpg

SOurce&Credit:

soompi

Archived