★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Be on the look out for V.I commin' soon!!

C: NY2SEOUL @ twitter

Im sooo excited already. All I need now is some sneak peek of the album :P

Strong Baby is coming back~ :w00t:

Guest darkaz619

ah so they pushed back the release i thought is today well is good i don't want him overshadowed by DBSK who releasing their song this week good decision by YG.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

dream high will be airing tomorrow..so sad that What's up started all the filming before Dream High but after more than a year, there is still no details of when it will be air. :( hope the drama will be sucessful.

the concert was amazing, the atmosphere the boys brought and the fans that cheered them on was unbelievable. When the audience lit up in gold glow sticks moved together, it was a beautiful sight. Every performance was awesome, so much energy in Lies and especially Hands Up. & very nice with Haru Haru.

JVIPs making the fandom proud :wub: I'm so happy they all showed up BIG TIME to support BB. You know sometimes I get frustrated with BB being gone so much but at times like this it makes me realize just like we complain that we miss them so much they (JVIPs) must be doing the same thing right now :(.  YG just need to figure out a joint custody plan of sorts were BB equally spend time in both Korea and Japan.

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP, Ga-In & other Rabbit Stars, What will their fortune in 2011 be?

sujuj.jpg

Note: 2011 is the year of Rabbit according to the Chinese Calender

(Other singers' fortune telling skipped)

TOP has been returning to the Korea showbiz in the Duet Group with GD. After their activities in March and April in Korea, they will then switch to develop in Japan which lays the foundation for them walking to the world stage.

People who was born in this time period are characterized by the strong traditional mindset but at the same time, they do also want to make revolutionary moves from time to time.However, if they want to have better fortune this year, the element of revolutions should be decreased and incline to stability.

So when you hear people asking you, "Why have you suddenly changed to be a timid person?" Please don't feel surprised. Although it might not be a bad thing, if you let your determination and attacking power drop to a severe level, you might feel very depressed and started to be fed up of life. That's why in this period of time, please keep your slightly exaggerated action or wisdom together with humour in order to bring more happiness to people around you. Moreover, you can also try flee from your daily life in view of exploring the unknown world outside there.

The above mentioned ways are like stepping stones for your development since they enable you to grow towards the direction of bright and vivid light instead of the dark end. In the second half of the year, you might meet your Mr/Miss Right and you might fall in love.

Source: TVReport

Chinese Translation: 素食@www.bigbangfamily.com

English Translation: Rice@Bigbang World

Big Bang's Superb Dance, Vocal & Stage Performance @ Seoul Tokyo Festival

20110102170204617491.jpg

Bigbang has given a gorgeous stage at the Seoul Tokyo Music Festival. On the 2nd of January (today), SBS broadcasted the Seoul Tokyo Festival in which they started their performance by 'lie' and 'haru haru'.

Bigbang has been enjoying more and more support and love from the Japanese fans for they possess vocal and musical sense. Today, as usual, they have presented us a spectacular stage with their singing and dancing skills which further attracted their audience and fans.

While watching the show, by seeing the amount of fans there we can know how popular Bigbang is in Japan. By the way, on 3rd of November, last year, SBS also broadcasted the show in Saitama Super Arena of Japan and Bigbang, 4minutes, 2NE1, FT Island and CNBlue appeared there.

Source: Asiae

Translate and Share: Rice@BigbangWorld

Yang Hyun Suk explains why he encourages sub-unit and solo activities

20110103_yge_01.jpg

The CEO was asked about why groups like Big Bang and 2NE1 present sub-units; this led to a lengthy response regarding why he feels sub-unit activities should be encouraged. 2NE1 and Big Bang have both led a solo/sub-unit boom last year with their individual activities, such as CL & Minzy and GD&TOP.

Yang stated, “We let the Big Bang members go solo in order for them to better focus on Big Bang itself. I’d like for Big Bang and 2NE1 to become groups that stay together for a long time. A lot of groups disband when their five or seven year contracts come to an end, and the reason is almost always the differences in musical opinion between each of the members.”

He continued, “It’s something that I experienced myself while working as a member of Seo Taiji and Kids. In order to solve such problems, I let all of the Big Bang members work as solo artists or sub-units in order to release as much of their musical creativity as they desired. After going through that process, they come back to the group with better focus, and nurture a stronger affection towards the group. 2NE1 is the same.”

When asked about why his groups do not appear on variety show programs, Yang answered, “The reason we minimize their variety appearances is because we care for our artists. If it’s a stage that’s perfected in every aspect and truly cares for the artist, there’s no reason we would reject the opportunity.”

He concluded, “If we became a company that succumbed to the requests of broadcast companies and stressed the importance of building relationships with related representatives, it would have been easier for us, but we are lasting as long as we can by having a different mindset from others.”

Source + Photos: Osen via Naver

Credit: VITALSIGN@Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

SEUNGRI UPDATED HIS ME2DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viofbb_1294029976_7992.jpg

승리의 마음의문을 열어보세요 ^^ SEUNG RI 1st minialbum 곧 여러분손에 쥐어집니다.

BABY LOOKS HANDSOME :w00t:

Rough translation : Seungri's feeling please open question ^^ SEUNG RI 1st minialbum will soon be in your hand.

translation by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest juang_bb

SEUNGRI'S FIRST ME2DAY UPDATE!!!

viofbb12940299767992.jpg

승리의 마음의문을 열어보세요 ^^ SEUNG RI 1st minialbum 곧 여러분손에 쥐어집니다.

[Rough translation] Please open the door to SeungRi’s heart! SeungRi’s 1st mini-album will be in your hands soon!

c: bringthebang@twitter aka jiyongiebaby83 (abie! :) )

c: me2day.net/viofbb

------------------

finally, our STRONG BABY updated his me2day! he's looking soooo good!!! i cant wait for his solo. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

:D

OMG SEUNGRIIII! YOU LOOK SO HOT ON YOUR UPDATE!!!

AND THAT KEY IS THE ONE FROM THE SKIT RIGHT? AT BSHOW?!

OMGOGMOMG. SPAZZING SO MUCH RN *______*

he must eb filming the mv now? or havign a photoshoot

for his concept? *__________* CANT WAITTTTT!!!

Guest Unni_Ashley

oh boyyyy, i watched our boys perf and cried like crazy...

THIS...THIS....THIS...

That's what i really miss....It's the whole Big Bang, the Big Bang that melt my heart :wub:

GD & TOP in Night After Night? with DAESUNG??? wow!! it will be great. must watch it. wonder how daesung will be asking questions to his hyungs. a little bit awkward maybe or gonna be a lot of funny moments to watch. 

Archived