★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest omgshinshin

I know it will do nothing if I say my opinion on this matter but I will still do so. I know the point is probably moot but I just want to say it.

The old system of only having one major thread meant that people who love Big Bang can go and stan about them all they want in one single place. If they want to know any new news about the boys, they can just come here and scroll back through the pages to see anything that they need to know. So if in the past days there have been news of some sightings or some new activities or some fanpics or even fanarts or some random gifs - they can all see these in one place by simply just going to this one single thread. Also, they can read what their fellow VIPs have to say about these news at the same time. And in reading the comments and the feelings of their fellow fans, the same feelings and thoughts might also form in them or can give rise to opposing opinions, making them want to comment as well. The flow of replying to one another and the continuous form of the exchange of information is a very nice way of sharing information and fostering good VIP spirit :)

It also meant that people who don't love Big Bang that much can also come and visit the official thread when they hear some new news about the boys or are curious about who Big Bang is. Like if they are visiting their bias's thread in the main forum, and they see the Big Bang thread, they also go and click it because it's right there so why not? It's part of the main forum, it's a free for all thread where everyone can go and check. If casual fans or those who are totally new to Big Bang are curious, they can simply go to the official thread and check what the fans have to say about the boys or if they hear a new news, they check the official thread to see what the fans' opinions and thoughts on the news are.

However, with the new system, many VIPs are confused as to where to find new news on the boys because the major threads are only for a specific topic and what if they read a news on Big Bang somewhere else and they check soompi out but they can't seem to find out where to discuss it because it looks like there isn't any major thread for this piece of news yet or maybe there already is but where in the world is it? It may seem like common sense will solve this confusion but there is something we call the User Experience when designing interface where every detail is important, color, size of the button, how many clicks to get there, convenience and everything. And if someone just wants to comment on something that does not have an official thread just yet, this person may feel reluctant in sharing her thoughts because she may feel like she is going against something that is "official". She may feel like she does not have the proper authority to start a new thread, or she may think that starting a new thread will be deemed unnecessary by the moderators so why bother? These fears may be wrong and have no grounds but these are small real fears that go through the common thread-goer's mind. We can say that the new system has made the Big Bang thread much like a separate Big Bang forum, only, there are limited threads and not much subforums to know where one must post.

Casual fans and fans of other groups who are curious about Big Bang may not even bother going anymore because the VIPs have a subforum all to their selves. And them being outside of this core group will feel that they will be left out or excluded in the flow of things. Now, reaching the Big Bang thread from their own comfort zones has taken a few more clicks to reach and also requires some thinking and reading to see where she might find the information she will need. For the casual surfer, precious seconds are being wasted, the internet is vast and waiting for her to explore and the Big Bang labyrinth is too much of a bother.

Of course, these are all just opinions on the matter that I have noticed these past few days. And not everyone will feel and think the same way I described. This new system is not a free for all anymore so please be careful, the new system has brought in new rules that we must follow in order to have fun.

However, let us remember that the reason why the Informal Economy exists is because the Formal Economy has put up too many red tapes and rules that the people found the system suffocating and all together annoying that they decided, "I'll just create my new system and not bother anymore."

I commend the moderators for their hard work in trying to maintain the order and organize everything using the new system. Things are quite hard now because things are quite new and everything is still being tested. Please consider matters from the others' point of views as well. "Cultural relativity". I hope everyone will be patient.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish to ask: Can we watch the concert live?

( I hope the answer is yes but it's seem to be no)

Anyway, I just want to know for sure ^__^

Just one day left and hope that they will perform Lollipop ~^^~

I havent seen any news regarding us possibly watching the concert live. But there will be fancams for sure

that we can get. Usually they dont air it live instead they make concert DVDs..I just hope they will release one for this concert. Hope that answers your question.

Guest juang_bb

a break from all the discussion...

REMINDER TO ALL VIPs!!!

we're only 10 DAYS(or 9 depending on time zone) away from our ADORABLE MAKNAE SEUNGRI'S 20th/21st BIRTHDAY!!!

we will be trending #BabyRiDay on DECEMBER 12th at 12am KST

spread the word and hope all VIPs would support and participate. thanks!

Guest nonblonde

I can't stop laughing when I saw those photos. GD wassup with your spec & hair LMAO! They're into spec nowadays GD's really a fashionista. He can rock any look.

Finally I'm able to see Top'silver hair when it's flat

Hello VIPS.

I have closed the [NEWS]BIGBANG comeback BEGINS thread as i have made 2 threads already [bIGBANG 2011 COMEBACK] and [GD & TOP album]. I still have to make SEUNGRI's digital thread.

Individual threads of GD, YB and DAE have been UNPINNED to pave way for the major threads. This is to have

easy access to these threads. If you are having a hard time finding the INDIVIDUAL THREADS for GD,YB and DAESUNG pls refer to the first page of OFFICIAL THREAD.

So for now all post regarding the THREE major comebacks can be posted here. Do not worry once the major threads are open i will be moving POSTS and will leave the LINKS for each thread here.

WE MIGHT OPEN THE THREADS TONIGHT

THUY where are you i need help for GTOP thread ^^ buzz me pls.thanks.

found these on TUMBLR

tumblrlct2nlkomr1qegjes.gif

gtopfyeahbigbang.jpg

credit: on photo || tumblr || fckyeahbigbang

i love those john galliano pics..

I dont know about their concept for this album maybe they are either going sexy or crazy or SEXYCRAZY O.O

omgshinshin

thank you for that insight. We know that with all these "NEW" way of posting will make VIPS feel suffocating which is why MAJOR threads will be made to at least lessen that. I honestly dont know how it will go from here but i only hope for the best.

Guest wanderlove

I thought the new system for the Big Bang forum thread is really confusing. I have been a regular visitor for the official thread but now that this new systems are coming out, I haven't been able to check anything somehow. I always click this thread but no news, spazzing and discussing is going on. I am not really sure what happen but I haven't visited this thread a long time now, and just pass through it. I know I am complaining a lot but I am sorry, my opinion is, this new system is confusing.

I feel like I am more comfortable in one, and only one thread to visit, click and read through the pages. It was a pain clicking so many pages for the official threads but it was satisfying because most spazzing and discussion can be read her all at once.

It was really saddening that official threads are disappearing now. It such an essay access.

But anyhow, above statement is just my opinion so please don't make a big deal out of it. If the decision has been made then my post will not do anything harm.

Anyways, I am pretty excited for all the Big Bang comebacks that is going on for the next few months. I have been in my BB withdrawal for how many months now and the big news for BB is really exciting. Hoping by then, I'll get used to the system, and can spazz and discuss all about it..

Guest Banana Peel

LOL, oh GD XD I seriously can't get over his fro, hahahahah. out of all the hair he just haad to fro up like that. hahahaah, but I have to say, it looks good on HIM. of course, gd can pull of any crazy hairdos. :rolleyes:

and I really like top's hair DOWN better hahaaha. but I really dislike the loooong coat they put on him :l he never gets a good fitting outfit lol. *my forever complaint*

tumblrlcfu68oidw1qcslgp.jpg

c:GD&DARA@tumblr

did they perform somewhere?or is this the John Galliano thing?

TOP's shoes on that GALLIANO EVENT

30831853.png

@WANDERLOVE:

i know and i dont know how to make it simpler for all.

Bigbang's Schedule for December

December 4

[Performance][19:00] 2010 YG Family Concert

December 5

[Performance][14:00] 2010 YG Family Concert - for 12 and up

[Performance][19:00] 2010 YG Family COncert - for 12 and up

December 12

[special Date] Bigbang Seungri's Birthday

December 15

[Release] GD and TOP High high / Oh Yeah Digital Single Release

December 16

[special Date] Movie 'Sammy's Adventure' Release (Daesung dubbed for one of the characters)

December 24

[Release] GD and TOP Full Album Release

by Beau @ bbvipz

-Dec 24 also marks GTOP Inkigayo performance

THUY BUZZ ME PLS..I NEED HELP FOR GTOP and SR thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri to Debut Early Next Year

The youngest member of Big Bang, Victory (real name: Lee Seung Hyun) is debutting early next year as a solo artist.

Big Bang's agency YG Entertainment (YG) posted on their official blog 'YG- LIFE' (yg-life.com & yg-life.co.kr) the notice , ' On January 3 next year, Seungri will come back with his digital singles come back to.'

Big Bang's Victory had his solo comeback early last year which have fully captured our hearts by 'Strong Baby' . It has already been a year and nine months. He has swept the top positions of various music charts at that time.

Victory's solo comeback will be accompanied by the new united group ,TOP and Gdragon and their comeback as a group in February, next year.

Meanwhile, Bigbang is going to performm in Seoul Olympic Park Stadium for the 'YG Family Concert'.

Source: Frontier Times News

Translated, edited: Rice@BigbangWorld

Shared by WNtm @ bigbangupdates

Archived