★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest propera898

ok thanks will posted there too. :D

im just going to give links to a fan account of MAMA :)

MOD EDIT

---Propera i need to move this post because

people will start to comment on official thread.

will give the link here

[PLEASE CLICK ME FOR MAMA FANCAMS]

ok i just dont get it i was told by one of the mods you can comment about their solo works in the official thread as long as you didnt post photos or videos <_< i mean WTH this seems like jail... so now we cant even comment about it if we want in the official thread? >.>

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

Words can't express how excited I am about the news just posted! 3 title songs???????????? w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif OMG YG YOU KEEP BRINGING THE GOOD NEWS. 

Plus 4 months of promotions...I might cry. 

I don't even know what to say anymore, it's all too overwhelming 

ok i just dont get it i was told by one of the mods you can comment about their solo works in the official thread as long as you didnt post photos or videos <_< i mean WTH this seems like jail... so now we cant even comment about it if we want in the official thread? >.>

We certainly dont want this to be like a jail and the reason we want people to go more on the

sub thread created for specific event is that its easier to find all videos and

fan accounts. If people start to comment here about MAMA for example

then more people will post about videos, photos. etc which is now going to be very

taxing for us in moving the posts.

We cant be here 24/7 to watch the thread hence we will be imposing warning

and probably people will hate us more because of that.

THIS is the very reason why ALL HIGHHIGH activities will be posted on ONE THREAD ONLY

Guest hayakatsu

i am now officially in FULL SUPPORT of the new soompi systems. however, this is just me wondering, since things will get messy here once they actually have the comeback. (good luck mods. you'll need it cuz you'll be tested soon. what with all the crazy VIPs on mass spazz missions. lol.) can we treat all new NEWS thread or you know, whatever thread that will be created as an archive thread? like, you post the news there and we're allowed to spazz here, right? can we do that? i mean, i've read that some people who are still skeptical of the new system are mostly so because they're afraid people won't comment each other anymore right? so maybe just update yourself at the other thread and then come here to spazz about it. no harm no foul right? which brings me to a different question, what's the point of the lounge anymore? just wondering.

[EDIT] OHHH FFFFUUUU..... so you CAN'T spazz here??? for once imma agree with propera. it's like JAIL already. i mean, i don't hate you guys or anything severe like that but GOD!!! i need a break from all these RULES!!!!

----------

am i, like the ONLY ONE super crazy excited for maknae's single????? i'm like, WHY IS THERE NO CLUE of what it'll be like? i mean, we pretty much already know what the concept would be like for GTOP. they're going for GQ pimp with the pimp staff and bling and all that. but maknae? will he keep up with the strong baby image or.....? gaahh!! i feel like i'm alone spazzing abt maknae. :(

Guest shinhdeplol

We are currently working on re-organizing this sub-forum so pleaseeeee, be patient. We are trying hard to make things the most comfortable for you as possible before GTOP's comeback.

I would be so grateful if you all understand and support us. Thanks~

Guest teenace

----------

am i, like the ONLY ONE super crazy excited for maknae's single????? i'm like, WHY IS THERE NO CLUE of what it'll be like? i mean, we pretty much already know what the concept would be like for GTOP. they're going for GQ pimp with the pimp staff and bling and all that. but maknae? will he keep up with the strong baby image or.....? gaahh!! i feel like i'm alone spazzing abt maknae. :(

no I'm super excited too! I cant wait for my #1 bias to make a comeback. at least we get a single which shows YG hasnt comepletely forgotten about him <_<

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I thought that this thread is similar to MAMA thread where we can talk about the concert but only BB-related stuff ^^ I opened it long ago and no one seems to be against it so I think its okay :sweatingbullets:

Guest toozdae08

i am now officially in FULL SUPPORT of the new soompi systems. however, this is just me wondering, since things will get messy here once they actually have the comeback. (good luck mods. you'll need it cuz you'll be tested soon. what with all the crazy VIPs on mass spazz missions. lol.) can we treat all new NEWS thread or you know, whatever thread that will be created as an archive thread? like, you post the news there and we're allowed to spazz here, right? can we do that? i mean, i've read that some people who are still skeptical of the new system are mostly so because they're afraid people won't comment each other anymore right? so maybe just update yourself at the other thread and then come here to spazz about it. no harm no foul right? which brings me to a different question, what's the point of the lounge anymore? just wondering.

[EDIT] OHHH FFFFUUUU..... so you CAN'T spazz here??? for once imma agree with propera. it's like JAIL already. i mean, i don't hate you guys or anything severe like that but GOD!!! i need a break from all these RULES!!!!

wait, we're working on some rules. But it seems like we're moving towards your idea cause I want to spazz here too ^___^. Give us some time but we'll get it organized before GTOP's singles and album release.

And I'm very very excited about Maknae's single too.

im very excited about it

i guess the zenith of the excitement will come when it is very near

i think it will be a sweet powerful song

i dont know what category of music will that be

i can just imagine him

hahahah

the cute maknae

Guest juang_bb

^^Im actually looking forward to Maknae's single too! I dont know how it's going to be. It might not be a slow song though. I remember that tweet by Big Tone, the rapper in YB's connection. I think he's the one who's working on maknae's single coz remember when he tweeted being in the recording studio with Seungri

Guest hayakatsu

We are currently working on re-organizing this sub-forum so pleaseeeee, be patient. We are trying hard to make things the most comfortable for you as possible before GTOP's comeback.

I would be so grateful if you all understand and support us. Thanks~

wait, we're working on some rules. But it seems like we're moving towards your idea cause I want to spazz here too ^___^. Give us some time but we'll get it organized before GTOP's singles and album release.

And I'm very very excited about Maknae's single too.

ah~ well okay then. i was just worried. so the new rules and such would be updated in the first post as well right? because since the forum has changed system the rules will also change a bit right? i hope you update the first post as well so that people will know what to post and not to post and such and such. i can just imagine all the chaos in here. you guys are gonna be super busy. ( don't worry, i will fully cooperate with you guys. i've been cooperative so far, right? hehe :sweatingbullets: ) i wish i could help but i aint a mod, so... lol. sorry.

^^Im actually looking forward to Maknae's single too! I dont know how it's going to be. It might not be a slow song though. I remember that tweet by Big Tone, the rapper in YB's connection. I think he's the one who's working on maknae's single coz remember when he tweeted being in the recording studio with Seungri?

ah! true!! if it's BigTone then i think it's an easy upbeat song. because he worked with gummy on her album too and the feel of that song is similar to that of YB's connection. so that makes me even MORE excited. because i reeeaaallly love the feel of those songs. the easygoing feel. very smooth and fun.

waaahhh~!!! this comeback will be the awesomest ever!!! BIGBANG close off 2010 and start off 2011. we basically just OWNED the year's most important times. the beginning and the end. lol. and if we're lucky, we even get to close off 2011 with a traditional BIGBANG concert just like always! OMGOMGOMG i can barely contain myself. w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

[EDIT] oops i topped a page. here's a banner i made just now. i want to make more, but there aren't any good recent pics for me to use. heheh.

gdtop73%201%20high%20high.jpg

you can resize it according to soompi rules.

use freely. no credits needed. ^_^

we're doing the best we can to create a well organize forum~

please bare with us this couple of days since we're trying to

gather ideas and info about what systems apply best for all of us~

thank you all for the support and encouragement~ ^_^

Ly,

the reason thuy created a thread for this is just the same concept as MAMA.

Instead of making different threads for YG concert update we get it all from

one thread only.

since this is BIGBANG subforum then the whole idea is BIGBANG in YG FAMILY CONCERT.

THUY,

thanks for creating this one since the concert date is near. I might change your

first post to create ARCHIVE like the drama threads and move some of your news

post below.

VIPS

if you guys have any questions please free to PM me. Thanks.

I actually didnt want to comment but for once i'll let this all out.

SUB FORUM was created to do away with OFFICIAL BIGBANG thread.

YES the system wants to have it dissolve (new system) and just have SEPARATE THREADS FOR NEWS,

PHOTOS,CFs,INTERVIEWS etc and YES if any of you would like to ask if ITS the same

with BBVIP forums and other international forum for that matter.

if any of you would like to ask as well what is the difference between international forum and the NEW SOOMPI BB thread?

nothing much actually except that with the new concept they want us to follow every NEWS will have

its own THREAD.

Which is why i was honestly baffled when thuy had to create each thread for each news.

We faced a lot of challenges of keeping the official thread and not having it dissolve

which was why new threads kept on popping out. Also we faced challenges of members disliking us

and probably it will go for months. I gladly accept this challenge in the hope that VIPs will get

the whole gist for creating this subforum.

Many asked why other music groups didnt have this thread?

i have no answer for that but all i know SUJU,DBSK/JYJ,SNSD and BIGBANG had to be changed.

But for a few days of checking the 4 sub forums. i realised that these groups had large fanbase that all love

to post. Which is why we have this VERSION 2 of the official thread. I dont know if i make

sense but for me if we allow people to post on OFFICIAL THREAD all the time we will

reach VERSION 3 quickly specially with all the news and spazzing. THAT is not a good thing

since OFFICIAL THREAD is already proposed to be closed

HOWEVER.

We are currently devising a way to meet VIPS HALFWAY. We will still continue to have SUB THREADS but these

will have IMPORTANT THINGS to be posted, relevant enough and justifiable to have a separate thread.

[EVENT] 2010 MAMA

-This thread is a sample of what we will be doing for the next few months.

Instead of creating SEPARATED threads for either [PHOTOS for MAMA] [NEWS FOR MAMA] etc everything

is being placed on ONE THREAD.

It will also be the same case for YG FAMILY CONCERT.

in this thread everything related to BIGBANG on YG FAMILY CONCERT will be posted on that thread.

HIGH HIGH albumwill also be having ONE THREAD only.

I will be updating the first page every time there will be news,links etc. for VIPS to be guided

As for now NEWS on BIGBANG's pending comeback,MAKNAE's digital and HIGH HIGH

will be posted here [NEWS] BIGBANG comeback BEGINS until further notice

on HIGH HIGH ALBUM.

I would like to commend VIPS posting on [NEWS] BIGBANG'comeback BEGINS and [EVENT] 2010 MAMA.

Thank you for keeping it all on that thread.

A lot of you had been here since 2006 longer than we are and these changes really are difficult to accept.

But we have to face the fact that we cant go back on how we used to run the thread. That is not an option

we are given. As much as we all want to give you back the running of OFFICIAL THREAD we cant.

SPAZZING.

Many of you asked why we cant spazz on BIGBANG OFFICIAL THREAD.

I'll take for example MAMA EVENT.

If one starts to post spazz about MAMA EVENT then others will follow. That will

lead for them to post a lot of things related to MAMA. Before we know it we will

be reaching version 3 of official thread.

So this is why we encourage everyone to post EVERYTHING on specific threads.I hope that is clear enough.

BIGBANG COMEBACK

i wont lie and say we have our minds made up for this ...WE ARE STILL WACKING OUR BRAINS

ON HOW TO HANDLE THEIR COMEBACK BECAUSE Im pretty sure everyone will go wild on

spazzing.

VIP LOUNGE

- I have already PINNED that thread and that will serve as VIPS freelance thread in terms of discussion

just about anything and everything under the sun.

I just want to quote a VIP who sent me a PM early this morning

I know change is hard to deal with in the beginning, but your encouraging the members to direct their posts in the proper threads are necessary and a step in the right direction to make the board organized and efficient. Let's just say BB fans are lucky to have their own sub-board and this is what can be considered now as the Official BB place instead of just an official thread. Not many musicians and their fans get this privilege.

It is always a challenge in the beginning, but people will eventually get used to the new system and like they say in the Field of Dreams movie: "if you build it, [they] will come."

I was so teary eyed while reading that because of all the PMs that i received recently that would have been the most encouraging. I know a lot of you have questions so please feel free to PM me or any of the mods so that we can answer them.

There are things we cant change and that we simply need to adjust. I would not ask VIPs to be more considerate because i know a lot of you are disappointed on how these changes popped out when BB comeback is near.

This is the CHANGE. this is the REALITY that we are facing here on the forum whether we like it or not.It is happening and we just have to deal with it.

------------------------------

I'd like to ask if any of you would be kind enough to share your talent

i am requesting for HEADERS . This is for the HIGH HIGH ALBUM thread.

[GTOP's HIGH HIGH ALBUM]

[OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

[PHOTOS]

[NEWS]

[FAN VIDEOS]

[PERFORMANCES]

[MISCELLANEOUS]

calling THUY, GINGER, NURIKA AND NELLY

please go to MOD THREAD for discussion and HWAITING..lol

Archived