★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ BBupdates already posted a YT link in their site.

it's pretty useless though... you can barely see or hear anything, the bass is too loud and you can only see GTOP a bit in the last few seconds...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG SO THAT PARTY INVITE WAS REAL!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

WHOA TOPS HAIR IS FREAKING COOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Love it. And GDs hair is so awesome too! DAMN LOVE IT. G-TOP ARE SUCH CLUB BANGERS this single? is gonna be hot. Wish I could have gone TT. can't wait for more fancams/pics.

lol of course Seungri is mingling with alll the girls ^^ Taeyang looks like hes having a good time

Poor Dae hes probably busy/resting for whats up.

Holy shizzel~!!! That's looks like one hell of a party!!!!

HOTNESS OVERLOAD INDEED!!! I wanna party like there's no tomorrow too!! :w00t:

Just like Ive suspected~ Maknae's is there~ hahaha and well, looks who's

with him~ Bae, I cant believe u~ U dont drink remember! hahahaha~ :lol:

Just like I thought~ Its a G-TOP's scene for their new MV~ Man, lucky

those invited VIPs, they're able to hear the new song!! Me want too~~!! :D

as for the question about where's Dae, I think if I'm not mistaken I read

somewhere that today he got recording of the new episode of 'Night after Night'~

well what a bumer, poor Smiling Angel cant get down and have fun with

the rest of the crew~ :( Next time Dae-ah~~ ^_^

I think I've seen that foreign model somewhere,in Tabi's 'TURN IT UP' MV is I'm not mistaken~

Guest hayakatsu

HOLY MOLEEEEEEEYYY!!! who knew when i posted those old pics of top with silver hair, he would actually go ahead and bring that back??????? and in full force too!!! damnnnnn!! but i must say the styling of it needs getting used to. but heck! i don't care about that right now. this is MAD CRAZYY!!! THEY LOOK LIKE THE GENERALS IN THE ARMY OF S.E.X.X.X.X.Y!!!!

brb. dying.

mmmkay. i'm back. spazz time. i miss ji's ginger already. but i fully support top's new hair color. he's been with black waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too long. i mean, figures that when the enigma of BIGBANG actually decides to switch stuff up he'd do it to the maximum fullest of crazy awesomeness. it's totally tabi to pull off something like this. i mean, even ji wouldn't do something crazy like this. and ji is like, known as the master of crazy. but the guy's just too perfectionist for that. only a spontaneous guy like tabi would do this iissshhht! haha^^ the style needs a bit tweaking i guess, but i'm just happy he did something to his hair. haha. btw, maknae is just straight out pimping right? lol. he's like; "I'M LEGAL NOW LADIES! COME GET MEHH~!!!" hahah^^ didn't see much of tae, but he's like the chill guy at the party. miss dae tho. did he not come??

THIS IS ONLY A FREAKIN PARTY. IMAGINE IF IT WAS THE ACTUAL COMEBACK????? CHAOTIC MASS CELEBRATION ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

Hotness overload.

I need a moment to process everything lol. GD with a flat top, Tabi going silver... the boys CLUBBIN... heck yes!

a new song, a RAP song.

*dies*

BIG BANG I love you. that is all.

Guest Michala01

I really can't even believe it's actually happening.

Like is this forreal? 

They're filming an MV! omg it's too much to take in 

The hair...the clothes

they look so hot 

YAY their new hairstyle gave me hope again!

Both of them are rocking that hair <3

I really wish their album drops soon!!

^Hard to blame them haha YG's MV are Hot! anyone would be tempted to copy it..jk XD

Honestly Inspired or not, It doesn't mean they should copy someone else hard work

They got their wish! :o

BIG BANG, KARA invited to Kohaku

According  to the Sports Nippon newspaper, Korean groups BIG BANG and KARA will be making their first appearances in the NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen. The last Korean artists to perform at Kohaku were Lee Jung Hyun and RYU in 2004, but BIG BANG and KARA will be the first groups ever to appear.

BIG BANG, who made their debut in Japan last year, will be participating as an ordinary member of the White Team, rather than as part of a special project. They are planning to arrive in Japan on December 26 and stay until the new year. This means that they will be absent for NHK's annual press conference introducing the first-time Kohaku participants, but they have already recorded a video message for the event.

KARA debuted in Japan just this year. They will be part of the Red Team, but details about their participation are not yet known.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-7024

what is this event about? so that means they won't release their new album until next year i see

It's a prestigious year-end music show and getting invited is an honor. Click here for more info: http://en.wikipedia....haku_Uta_Gassen

Guest doublehh03

They got their wish! :o

BIG BANG, KARA invited to Kohaku

According  to the Sports Nippon newspaper, Korean groups BIG BANG and KARA will be making their first appearances in the NHK Kohaku Uta Gassen. The last Korean artists to perform at Kohaku were Lee Jung Hyun and RYU in 2004, but BIG BANG and KARA will be the first groups ever to appear.

BIG BANG, who made their debut in Japan last year, will be participating as an ordinary member of the White Team, rather than as part of a special project. They are planning to arrive in Japan on December 26 and stay until the new year. This means that they will be absent for NHK's annual press conference introducing the first-time Kohaku participants, but they have already recorded a video message for the event.

KARA debuted in Japan just this year. They will be part of the Red Team, but details about their participation are not yet known.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-7024

what is this event about? so that means they won't release their new album until next year i see

Guest teenace

OMG IS IT TRUE?! They are invited to kohaku?! NO WAY. AMAZING. SORRY AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS IS HUGE!

I hope its true! It shows their popularity and how wrong people were. So happy right now(:

Can't wait for the GTOP MV. I miss their old hair but I'm also liking what I'm seeing.

Guest juang_bb

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! more good news coming our way!

BIGBANG INVITED TO KOHAKU!!!!

im sooooo happy and proud of them! it's freakin Kohaku! it is indeed one of their wishes! im super happy right now, seeing that their wishes in Japan are slowly coming true! after all the criticisms the boys have received on their japanese activites... now they're being invited! can i say VINDICATION?!?

ahhh! VIPss... now i ask myself what have we done good lately? there's so many good things thrown our way. :D

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG

Guest propera898

Look at this photo!

TOP looks so powerful! so HAWT!!!! he looks perfect BADASS MAN! omg! im lobing his new hairstyle!!1´

25fpK.jpg

Fans are saying he looks like a manga character and i agree!

Guest GDBABYBABY

OH MY GOD KOHAKU

OH MY GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

the BIGGEST AND HONOR STAGE IN JAPAN

!!!!I can wait until the next year for comeback if they go to kohahu

edit!

but seem like TVXQ had been there before, why dont the news refer to them?

edit

V

V

oh thx for info ^^

OH MY GOD KOHAKU

OH MY GWADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

the BIGGEST AND HONOR STAGE IN JAPAN

!!!!I can wait until the next year for comeback if they go to kohahu

edit!

but seem like TVXQ had been there before, why dont the news refer to them?

This will the first time that since 2004 that both White and Red teams have Korean artists attending the show.

Archived