Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[Interview Update]Lee Jong Suk @star1

@star1 update
There are also few more questions from the interview.
Q Well, even if you don’t travel,there must be something necessary you bring with you,right ?can you name three of them ?
My wallet and speaker?what else?I guess that’s all I need.

Q what about cellphone?
Huh, yes cellphone as well. I am not used to bringing cellphone before cause I don’t have many contacts and also not that type of person always need cellphone. But I am recently post SNS,so it’s better to have cellphone with me.

Q Really don’t want end the interview.
I feel the same way. Really appreciate for treating me in such comfortable way while shooting. I have a really nice day.

Source:  Star1 Interview

Trans By: Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub 

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ

[Interview Update]Lee Jong Suk @star1

@star1 update
There are also few more questions from the interview.
Q Well, even if you don’t travel,there must be something necessary you bring with you,right ?can you name three of them ?
My wallet and speaker?what else?I guess that’s all I need.

Q what about cellphone?
Huh, yes cellphone as well. I am not used to bringing cellphone before cause I don’t have many contacts and also not that type of person always need cellphone. But I am recently post SNS,so it’s better to have cellphone with me.

Q Really don’t want end the interview.
I feel the same way. Really appreciate for treating me in such comfortable way while shooting. I have a really nice day.

Source:  Star1 Interview

Trans By: Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub 

**he is not used to bring cellphone along before until recently because he sends SNS? Lee jong suk ...as far i'm concern, it took you weeks from an update to another one till your fans thought you had forgotten the password!!! Hmm...what are other reasons? Personal one i guess

[25.06.2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update 

멍하게 그저 앉아있었는데 엄청엄청 큰 바퀴벌레가 나왔다. 기절할뻔했다. 하.. 

Source:  jongsuk0206 

hahaha he really hates bugs but seriously jongsukkie, how is this something worth putting on IG? hahaha

As such, he is weird and endearing.. LOL.. sometime his IG posts are really not mainstream.. :)

Oh that's why i love him, i like weird hahah. Even though he's a little more cautious now than before, he's still the boy with no filters hahha i'm glad he still is that way and that he's still showing us that genuine side of himself, these are the things that make him so real and approachable: he has all these bizarre quirks and eccentricities (i'm weirder though XD) and sometimes he's too blunt for his own good or say (or do, like picking people's noses or biting people hahaha) things he shouldn't (do i have to even explain this point? Maybe another time, that would be a looong post) XD I just love this kid so much.

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ

If you think sukkie is cute....what do you think of his fanbaby then?? 

I have a special place in my kokoro for all the little js fanboys out there that do cosplay of his characters and even emulate his poses for pictures :3 

care to share? Thanks

:sweatingbullets: just missing him :)

cto

Oh Park Hoon :wub: you lovely cutie patootie with his cynical smile and devil may care attitude exterior, always prepare with a quick/sharp-witted response but  in the inside he's just a guilt ridden broken little  boy who needs and misses his dad, idealistic at heart, he's like this feral animal with no home and wounded by abandonment and loss. Oh my Park Hoon feels *sobbing* 

• Like 6