Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 36px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 48px;"Lee Jong Suk: Booklet/Pages CeCi Magazine October 2013Posted on noviembre 30, 2013

-Lee Jong Suk: Booklet/Pages CeCi Magazine October 2013

Fecha Lanzamiento: Octubre 2013

VendedorLuckyDelivering

Precio: 5$

http://iaxcolecion.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/lee-jong-suk-bookletpages-ceci-magazine-october-2013/

leianji said: Gosh! All the awards pics are to-die-for! Sukkie sure knows how to rock a tux! And that overcoat thingy is looking like a signature style of his...I've been seeing it in most of his appearances now...makes him look like an English gentleman! Hahaha! Is that true?! Did sukkie really make an appearance in 'heirs'? Wow....I thought that that will never happen! Hahaha! Rania: oh girl...doesn't sukkie look so yummy in tux?! Hahahaha! I love it! Maybe in his next role he should come out in tux too! Hahaha! And he's my lovey too...yah know! Hahahaha! I'm glad that more people are recognizing his talent! I wish he will have a long and successful career...much like the respected actors in Korea like...song kang ho, an sungki, won bin...to name a few! I think that go namsoon of school 2013 is a role that made people take notice of him...but it's park sooha of IHYV that made him! Most people love him as sooha...so I hope that his next role will be something that will surpass sooha! My fingers are crossed now! Waiting and waiting patiently for news of his future projects...as well as for HBY! Jong suk fighting!!!