Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

leianji

said: Hello hello!! My my my!! This thread is in a joyous mood today! And why not?! SUKKIE WON!! *dances sukkie's dance of joy* I' m so happy ...I'm actually gliding with joy! Indeed it's thanksgiving time! And what a way to celebrate! Rania: HE WON! And imagine beating joo won! I can't help but smile at the thought...joo won is a tough contender who is also popular and a credible actor! So imagine that! Hahaha! And he looks so dashing in his tux! You're correct...if there's a Korean Bond...sukkie is a top contender! And Rania ...his hair is golden now...RED gold! Hahahaha! Well...I know that he will win in the SBS awards...only I hope he is not going to be sharing it with anyone though...it's my own opinion that if it's shared ...it's like the judges didn't find your acting compelling enough...ahhhh! It's just my thing!!! Or my idea of an award is that only one should come out as the best! I'm glad that sukkie's earring is a tiny dot.....hehehe! Not much about guys and earrings really! The less jewelry he wears ... The better for me! Hahahaha! He tends to look like an idol or a star...not an actor! Hehehehe! What was his speech about? Did he mention anyone again? Hehehe! Dramafan 100: hi! As usual your thoughts are wonderful! And yes...sukkie keeps reminding us what brought us here in the first place! It's like he entered the door to our hearts ...and locked it! Hahahaha! Cheesy? Oh well...hahahaha! My thoughts...IHYV proves again what a stunning drama it was...and sukkie's park sooha's character a difficult act to follow. Here's hoping that sukkie's star does not remain in park sooha only...I hope he will be an actor whose many characters he will play in the future will remain solidly in our hearts...as the character park sooha did! Jong suk fighting!!!

Kstyle
class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(53, 60, 74); "
class="mdMN06Ttl" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(53, 60, 74); "【PHOTO】イ・ジョンソク「韓国文化芸能大賞」に出席“魅力的な眼差し”

OSEN |2013年11月29日13時05分

r.580x028日午後、ソウル汝矣島(ヨイド)63シティで行われた「第21回韓国文化芸能大賞」の授賞式でイ・ジョンソクがポーズを取っている。

この一年間、映画や音楽、ドラマ、放送分野などで文化の発展に貢献した人々を奨励し賞を授与する今回の授賞式にはイ・ジョンソク、チョン・ジュノ、カン・スヨン、パク・サンミン、シン・ウンギョン、キム・ヘソン、オ・ダルス、オム・ジョンファ、ヨ・ジング、キム・ジュノ、パク・ソンホ、オ・ナミ、ユ・ミンサン、Bobby Kim、Girl's Day、Ailee、ホ・ガク、MBLAQ、CRAYON POP、ソル・ウンドなどが出席した。

r.580x0r.580x0

元記事配信日時 : 2013年11月28日19時49分 記者 : チェ・ギュハン

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1983309