Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest nyahh

CHUBBY JONGSUK! CUUUUTE :w00t: I thought at first, it's a beautiful lady's side profile HAHAHAHA :sweatingbullets: Thanks @Rania Zeid :wub: Also.. is he still filming for Happy Camp today too? :D 

Guest nyahh

CHUBBY JONGSUK! CUUUUTE :w00t: I thought at first, it's a beautiful lady's side profile HAHAHAHA :sweatingbullets: Thanks @Rania Zeid :wub: Also.. is he still filming for Happy Camp today too? :D 

no i think he finished filming yesterday :) 

Oh I see... thanks Rania! :wub: Hope to hear more from him soon. :D

Kim Yoo Jung and Lee Jong Suk are adorable as they flaunt their flawless complexion for 'Skin Food' CF

July 31, 2015 @ 8:20 pm

Kim Yoo Jung and Lee Jong Suk are putting all the emphasis on their flawless milky complexion for skincare brand 'Skin Food's new CF!

The two advertise the product 'Andes Salt 0.9 Moist Cream', revealing that this specific product has been made to mimic your skin's natural moisture content.

With gorgeous models like these, who wouldn't want to buy this skincare product! 

You can check out their combined version CF above and the individuals below. Some gorgeous behind cuts of the lovely young actress has also been revealed by her agency as a bonus, so make sure to give them a look as well!

SEE ALSO: Get your dose of Lee Jong Suk with his fanmeeting photobook set for release in 29 different countries

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/kim-yoo-jung-and-lee-jong-suk-are-adorable-as-they-flaunt-their-flawless-complexion-for-skin-food-cf 

• Like 7

Guest aydenJ

no i think he finished filming yesterday :) 

Oh I see... thanks Rania! :wub: Hope to hear more from him soon. :D

jongsuk is becoming more good looking as he gets older! Urrgghhh...

Watching RM :P after finding some gifs in weibo.

9352d8abgw1eu37q0wn3kg206t07sx6p.gif 9352d8abgw1eu37m2ci9cg206t07sqv5.gif

I don't know how this game is called, but it looks fun hahha he's so cute here trying to escape hehheh but he can't and just give up lol 

060.png

9352d8abgw1eu37ncl92jg206t05kb29.gif

Bunny-suk XD

9352d8abgw1eu37vbzy2ug206t05kx6p.gif

lol he fell and somehow his hair remains perfectly groomed

9352d8abgw1eu37y2qfo2g206t05kx6p.gif

even after he's tossed aside...

9352d8abgw1eu38e5tm01g20bc06ehdu.gif

again...

9352d8abgw1eu388kxqlog20b4069u0y.gif

and again XD HAHHHA poor JS

tumblr_mzxbsis3HZ1siz14lo7_500.gif

tumblr_mznns4eESU1qc40l7o5_250_zps2498c0

Him and SJH were adorable :wub: best part of the episode hehhe their secret love/dating hahha they were caught at the end XD

Cr: LeeJongSuk0914 , to owner.

• Like 7

Yun Kyun Sang’s IG

leecheahwoon:

tumblr_inline_nsiggh1r521t79yi5_540.jpg

바다 재밋니? 계곡 시원하니? …. 그래.. 당신들이 행복하면 나도 행복해.. ㅠㅠㅠ진짜야ㅠㅠㅠ

A photo posted by Papa_sillingi (@yunkyunsang) on Aug 3, 2015 at 4:13am PDT

Translation: Is it fun at the sea? Is the valley refreshing? …..well……I will be happy if you guys are happy…(cry) its true (cry)…..

(T/N: I translated this because I think this guy is trying to complain that he can’t hang out with his buddies in Busan trip.So cute!!! kkkkkkkk Yun is currently filming ‘The Time We are Not In Love’ in Seoul. 

• Like 4