Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest nyahh

I really love that dress shirt. I'm so glad he wore it to that event. :w00t::wub: BTw.... IS HE WORKING OUT??!!! IS it just the picture or he's looking kinda buff?! :w00t: 

hehehe... he looks great in anything :wub: Yes, I think he's working out...

IRENETAN DID YOU READ THAT?! HE DOESNT WEAR ANYTHING AT HOME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol: OH GOD HELP ME. STOP ME FROM SINNING. I'M TRYING TO BE AN INNOCENT GIRL HAHAHAHA :w00t: 

Guest nyahh

I don't know if it's just because of the pictures... BUT HIS ARM MUSCLES. HOT DAMN :w00t: 

- - -

tumblr_nsrkfqjgai1uzr878o1_540.gif
tumblr_nsrkfqjgai1uzr878o2_540.gif
tumblr_nsrkfqjgai1uzr878o3_540.gif

Lee Jong Suk | MVIO

#Perfect Suit

I really love that dress shirt. I'm so glad he wore it to that event. :w00t::wub: BTw.... IS HE WORKING OUT??!!! IS it just the picture or he's looking kinda buff?! :w00t: 

IRENETAN DID YOU READ THAT?! HE DOESNT WEAR ANYTHING AT HOME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol: OH GOD HELP ME. STOP ME FROM SINNING. I'M TRYING TO BE AN INNOCENT GIRL HAHAHAHA :w00t: 

WHAT? HE DOESN'T WEAR ANYTHING?

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Me: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

Guest nyahh

JS: like to cook but don't cook, like to eat chocolate, feel that his eyes is the most beautiful

Cr. C小甜_ Trans By: Pank Blue

I AGReee.... HIS EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. Not only are they expressive... but the shape itself. I'm always captivated by his eyes. :wub: 

I really love that dress shirt. I'm so glad he wore it to that event. :w00t::wub: BTw.... IS HE WORKING OUT??!!! IS it just the picture or he's looking kinda buff?! :w00t: 

IRENETAN DID YOU READ THAT?! HE DOESNT WEAR ANYTHING AT HOME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol: OH GOD HELP ME. STOP ME FROM SINNING. I'M TRYING TO BE AN INNOCENT GIRL HAHAHAHA :w00t: 

nyahh, what about the empty apartment??? Is that considered home???

Edited by irenetan
  • Like 4

Guest nyahh

CELEBRITIES REALLY LOVE DOING THAT TINY HEART THINGY NOWADAYS HUHH HAHAHAHA
OH GOD I LOVE HIM. OOPS GOT CARRIED AWAY HAHAHAHAHA

I really love that dress shirt. I'm so glad he wore it to that event. :w00t::wub: BTw.... IS HE WORKING OUT??!!! IS it just the picture or he's looking kinda buff?! :w00t: 

IRENETAN DID YOU READ THAT?! HE DOESNT WEAR ANYTHING AT HOME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol::lol: OH GOD HELP ME. STOP ME FROM SINNING. I'M TRYING TO BE AN INNOCENT GIRL HAHAHAHA :w00t: 

WRONG THREAD! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P ihfdnksl;sadbkjdl don't give me ideas!!! :lol::sweatingbullets:

it's getting hot in hereeeee HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

“Style Party” stuffs

jesari89:

MC: When you get stressed, what will you do?

JS: I will go to the restaurant and taste some kind of food

MC: Which kind is your favourite?

JS: Crab.

MC: What do you wear when you are at home? Shirt or nude? :D

JS: Im always hot after exercising, so after I got home I will take a shower then go to bed.. (how about the question? :D) 

Credit: weibo

• Like 9

CELEBRITIES REALLY LOVE DOING THAT TINY HEART THINGY NOWADAYS HUHH HAHAHAHA
OH GOD I LOVE HIM. OOPS GOT CARRIED AWAY HAHAHAHAHA

WRONG THREAD! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P ihfdnksl;sadbkjdl don't give me ideas!!! :lol::sweatingbullets:

it's getting hot in hereeeee HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

hahahahaha.... sorry, I forgot where I am because I got too excited :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 3

Guest nyahh

OH MY GOD. CRABS? LOL THIS IS SHIPPER MATERIAL. HHAHAHAHAHAHA JOKE :P:lol: 

I feel like we're watching a movie and Rania's providing the movie HAHAHAHAHAHA this is fun.We're like liveblogging our reactions LOL :lol: 

OH MY GOD. CRABS? LOL THIS IS SHIPPER MATERIAL. HHAHAHAHAHAHA JOKE :P:lol: 

I feel like we're watching a movie and Rania's providing the movie HAHAHAHAHAHA this is fun.We're like liveblogging our reactions LOL :lol: 

:D Only 2 audiences???? hahahaha... nyahh, tell me about the crab thinggy... why is it shipper material?

• Like 3

Guest nyahh

THAT IS THE FACE OF SOMEONE WHO KEEPS ON TROLLING HIS FACE AND STAFF. He doesn't look mischievous but appearances are deceiving. LOOOOOOOOL :lol::lol::lol: He's an angel. A naughty one. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA