Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

DRAMA: Romance Is A Bonus Book Ep. 3

Original Article: [sports choseon] 'Romance Is A Bonus Book' Lee Jongsuk And Lee Nayoung Live Together ---> A More Affectionate Pair

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003376223

2019020301000120400006551_20190202223855569.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-02-02%2Bat%2B10.33.19%2BPM.png

1. +1308, -31 ㅠㅠ Whenever Eunho's drunk, he always goes to Dani's house... I felt that 
2. +442, -19 Dani Dani our Dani
3. +279, -17 The preview and the ending did everything, so heart-fluttering
4. +110, -4 In the end Eunho looks so pitiful when he goes to search for Dani whenever he's drunk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Now let's all be happyㅜㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, seems like Dani's ex husband will finally meet Eunho tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yay ㅋㅋㅋ
5. +90, -4 Seriously if it's to this extent, then it's safe to say that Lee Jongsuk is good at choosing dramas... His acting is good too... Seriously his gaze ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. +77, -4 I'm melting because of Lee Jongsuk's voice and gaze...ㅠㅠ Eunho-yah..ㅠㅠ
7. +70, -1 It's been awhile since Lee Nayoung acted, but the drama is fun and her chemistry with Lee Jongsuk is so good
8. +70, -4 Hyunbin-ie left and Jongsuk-ie arrives. I like this~
9. +63, -2 Today was so heart-fluttering ^^ If only there was a close dongsaeng like Lee Jongsuk... There's none in real lifeㅠㅠ
10. +42, -1 Lee Nayoung's acting is good
11. +35, -1 Lee Jongsuk is so heart-fluttering.. Crazy I'm gonna die ㅋ

• Like 4

[Showbiz Korea] LEE Jongsuk & LEE Nayoung (이종석X이나영)! Romance Is a Bonus Book (로맨스는 별책부록)

[Romance Is a Bonus Book] Actress 이나영 is making her small screen comeback after a very long hiatus of 9 years. Actor 이종석 is starring in his first romantic comedy! The two have teamed up for the new TV drama titled "Romance Is a Bonus Book." Along with the two leads, this drama also stars 정유진, 위하준, 김태우, 김유미 and others so we'll take you to the press conference right now!

• Like 4

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Gaze Romantically At Each Other In âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Lee Jong Suk And Lee Na Young Gaze Romantically At Each Other In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Feb 3, 2019
by sala12

“Romance is a Bonus Book” has released new stills of Le Na Young and Lee Jong Suk!

tvN’s new Saturday-Sunday drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” is a romantic comedy about Kang Dan Yi (played by Lee Na Young), an unemployed woman who ends up working as a temporary employee at a publishing company, and Cha Eun Ho (played by Lee Jong Suk), the publishing company’s editor-in-chief.

Spoiler

In the last episode, Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho decided to temporarily live together, and the episode showed Kang Dan Yi adjusting to her new job at the publishing company. The viewers sympathized with Kang Dan Yi who worked endlessly to get her job done. Unfortunately, she got her work stolen by Go Yoo Sun (played by Kim Yoo Mi) at the end. However, Kang Dan Yi was happy to simply hear her name being called at work.

Meanwhile, Cha Eun Ho did his best to help and support Kang Dan Yi when he could without going too far. At the end of the episode, Cha Eun Ho finally revealed his long time feelings for Kang Dan Yi. Cha Eun Ho, who has a habit of going to Kang Dan Yi’s old house when he’s drunk, ended up hugging Kang Dan Yi who was waiting for him at his house.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Lee-Na-Young-1.jpg

The released stills show the heart-fluttering romantic chemistry between Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi. Sitting together under the moonlight, viewers can easily see Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi’s warm and caring feelings for each other. Even while looking in the same direction, they can’t help but keep turning around to look at each other; the two are closer to each other than with anyone else. Cha Eun Ho, who has looked out from Kang Dan Yi from afar until now, is slowly starting to show his growing feelings with his sweet gaze. Viewers are curious to find out if their romance will come to shine as brightly as the blazing street lights.

In the upcoming episode, Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho are expected to make hearts flutter with scenes from their everyday lives. Song Hye Rin (played by Jung Yoo Jin), who only has eyes for Cha Eun Ho, and Ji Seo Joon (played by Wi Ha Joon), who is a strange but sweet guy, will make an appearance, shaking things up and adding tension to the romance. The office comedy is expected to continue at the publishing company where not a single day goes by in peace.

The production team of “Romance is a Bonus Book” shared, “Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho, who have kept a distance from each other, are slowly starting to realize their feelings. The process in which the two fall in love will be unlike any other romance with its deep emotions and relatability.”

“Romance is a Bonus Book” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 3

JANNABI (잔나비) - 나는 볼 수 없던 이야기 (로맨스는 별책부록 OST Part 1 _ Romance is A Bonus Book OST Part 1) has been released on 2019.02.03

Listen on 
Melon https://melon.do/ge3SBondT
Genie https://www.genie.co.kr/detail/albumI...

Information
Title : 나는 볼 수 없던 이야기
Release Date : 2019.02.03
Artist : JANNABI (잔나비)
Drama : tvN Sat-Sun Drama Romance is A Bonus Book (로맨스는 별책부록)
Album : 로맨스는 별책부록 OST Part 1 (tvN 토일드라마 )

Genre : Drama, OST
Published by ㈜ 카카오 M
Agency : ㈜ 카카오 M

[Credits]

Produced by 남혜승
Composed by 최정훈, 김도형, 유영현
Lyrics by 최정훈
Arranged by 최정훈, 김도형, 유영현, 장경준, 윤결
Vocal 최정훈
Keyboard 유영현
Guitar 김도형
Bass 장경준
Drum 윤결
String 융 스트링
String directed by 남혜승
String Recorded by 이경호 @ CSMUSIC&Studios
Mixed by 김대성 @Tone Studio
Mastered by 김대성 @Tone Studio

• Like 4

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book E04 + Rating

2019020401000144000009011_20190203224756540.jpg?type=w540

1-15.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-16.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Sports Chosun: “I only need you too”…’Romance is A Bonus Book’ Lee Jong Suk’s affection toward Lee Na Young♥

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003376375

1.[+1812, -44] As expected, Lee Jong Suk was so cute when he sang ‘It’s Me’ today ㅠㅠ His gaze, voice tone, everything is driving me crazy Eun Ho-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2.[+1029, -23] An emotional drama, Why is Lee Jong Suk so heart fluttering?

3.[+657, -38] Lee Jong Suk is the best at romance ㅠ Even an ajhumma will fall for him ㅠ

4.[+599, -15] The more I watch it the more it’s calm and fun~~~ I like it~♡

5.[+495, -26] Lee Jong Suk was cool, sexy and cute today, he did everything. Ah my heart

6.[+218, -10] A pretty drama that it isn’t irritating~~ I like it so much…I like the music too and the actors’ visuals are just like the comics

7.[+190, -7] Lee Na Young is so charming and there is no need to talk about Lee Jong Suk, both of their skin is white and they are so pretty and handsome

8.[+169, -6] The ratings are low because it’s calm but the drama is so pretty and Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young are so affectionate

9.[+138, -5] I like the feeling of this drama so much…I’m glad Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young decided to do this drama ㅠㅠ

10.[+106, -4] Lee Na Young is so pretty~ ‘Ruler of your own world’ is one of my favorite drama~~

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-romance-is-a-bonus-book-e04-rating/

• Like 4

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book E04 + Rating

0000951510_001_20190203220118817.jpg?type=w540

1-17.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-18.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Xports News: ‘Romance is A Bonus Book’ Lee Jong Suk punch Lee Na Young’s ex-husband ‘Send alimony’

https://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/8740303/news/read?oid=311&aid=0000951510&pid=hot.030.103.1083560&cid=1088480

1.[+684, -17] The more I see Lee Jong Suk the more I like him

2.[+383, -9] How nice would it be to have a younger guy like Lee Jong Suk ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3.[+217, -12] Lee Jong Suk is so handsome and Lee Na Young is totally a goddess ㅠㅠ

4.[+127, -7] It’s a calm drama but it will make my heart flutter for a long time! I like it so much

5.[+95, -10] I screamed so much that my throat hurts, Jong Suk-ah ㅜㅜ

6.[+42, -5] Lee Na Young is so pretty…!

7.[+38, -2] Skin, eyebrows, lips and even height, Lee Jong Suk is really handsome. On top of that, he is good at acting!

8.[+37, -5] People are strange, when they look at Song Hye Gyo they think of Song Joong Ki that’s why they couldn’t get immersed in her romance drama but why isn’t anyone talking about Won Bin when it’s Lee Na Young?

9.[+29, -1] It’s so heart fluttering when Lee Jong Suk just stares at Lee Na Young. How can this happen?

10.[+30, -3] Lee Jong Suk is seriously cool~~

Rating: 4.3%

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-romance-is-a-bonus-book-e04-rating/

• Like 5

190124-96-02.jpg

Lee Jong Suk's Interview for ESQUIRE Magazine Feb. 2019 Issue 
[Lee Jong Suk has never been Lee Jong Suk like these days]

Q: What do you need to be happy?
LJS: There are usually a few conditions to talk about happiness. 
It could be money or a family. I think I have enough. Love is getting a lot. 
There are many stories about love and happiness for people nearby. 
But I want to be a very happy person.

Google translate

Full interview http://esquirekorea.co.kr/people/

• Like 6

[Actor Spotlight] Lee Jong-seok

LJS_0.jpg

This week our spotlight article features Lee Jong-seok, whose new drama Romance Is a Bonus Book just started its run on tvN. Born in 1989 in Suwon, South Korea, Lee Jong-seok started his career as a runway model. He debuted in 2005 and set a record as the youngest model to participate in Seoul Fashion Week (he was around 15 at the time!). Like many popular actors today, Lee Jong-seok transitioned from modeling to acting, and he is arguably one of the most successful examples of a model-actor from his generation of actors.

Lee Jong-seok’s acting debut came in 2010 with a supporting role in Prosecutor Princess. Each of his subsequent roles brought him more attention, with School 2013 generally being recognized as the drama that made him a household name. Whether it’s excellent management, a sixth sense for choosing scripts, or just because the camera loves him, Lee Jong-seok brings a little magic to each of his dramas. He will be missed while he’s serving in the military — but at least we have a lovely drama to enjoy before he’s off!

Here are some favorite dramaland moments from Lee Jong-seok, followed by his full filmography.

I Hear Your Voice (2013)

LJS_1.jpg

This drama is one of those Top Ten dramas that I think most everyone enjoyed, if not flat-out adored. Lee Jong-seok played the young hero who found himself able to hear other people’s thoughts after a tragic event in his past. As often occurs in dramaland, the past and the present collide, and when Lee Jong-seok re-met the girl (played by Lee Bo-young) who helped him in the past, she had become a jaded lawyer — nothing like the girl he remembered from his childhood. I Hear Your Voice was successful for a lot of reasons, but one was because it was able to bring so many elements from different genres together in a way that was compelling, fun, and fresh. It was part revenge melo, part courtroom drama, part thriller, part noona romance — and suffice it to say it holds a special place in drama history.

W – Two Worlds (2016)

LJS_2.jpg

I know everyone is a little burnt on Song Jae-jung penned dramas right now, but we can’t talk about Lee Jong-seok without featuring W. Erase the last 15 minutes and you have so much fantastic, inventive, and fourth-wall-breaking storytelling going on! Lee Jong-seok starred as the beloved manhwa character, and Han Hyo-joo starred opposite him as the daughter of the manhwa artist who created Lee Jong-seok’s character. When Han Hyo-joo’s character found herself suddenly transported to the fictional manhwa world, chaos ensued. Realities overlapped, rules of the space/time dimension were broken, and I’m not really sure how it all made sense, but the concept and the acting and the characters were so strong that it didn’t much matter. For me, this drama is a testament to the fact that vivid, relatable, and authentic characters have the power to pull the audience along for any crazy kind of ride.

Romance Is a Bonus Book (2019)

LJS_3-1.jpg

Lee Jong-seok is back right before his mandatory military service with a delightful little rom-com that also stars Lee Na-young in her return to dramaland after many years. With Lee Jong-seok in the lead, a noona down on her luck, and the backdrop of the copywriting, publishing, and editorial world, I was already sold on this drama before it even premiered. At the time of writing this I’ve just watched the premiere episode hot off the presses and: rejoice! Contrary to what I expected, the lead couple already knows each other from the first moment the drama starts. This means no secret childhood connections to uncover. It also means that the drama gets to do all sorts of fun things with their already existing relationship which is not only so much more interesting, but already happening, even in the first episode. Onward!

Lee Jong-seok’s full filmography:

• Prosecutor Princess (2010) [Drama]
    I forgot Lee Jong-seok had a side role in this! Kim So-yeon plays the beyond spoiled and ditzy prosecutor opposite Park Shi-hoo. I didn’t get very far into this drama, but Kim So-yeon was great in a Legally Blonde kind of way.

• Secret Garden (2010) [Drama]
    I forgot Lee Jong-seok had a side role in this, part two! Huge bodyswap rom-com hit for Ha Ji-won and Hyun Bin that’s quickly become a classic.

• Ghost (2010) [Film]
    Lee Jong-seok made his film debut in this thriller/horror omnibus film.

• High Kick 3 (2011) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok has a supporting role in this popular sitcom series. The subtitle for this season was Revenge of the Short Legged, which pretty much says it all.

• My Prettiest Moments (2012) [Drama]
    One-episode drama special involving Lee Jong-seok falling in love with the terminally ill Jeon Ye-seo. I can’t. Too sad.

• As One (2012) [Film]
    Ha Ji-won and Bae Doo-na star in this movie about Korea’s first unified sports team in a 1991 championship.

• R2B: Return to Base (2012) [Film]
    Aviation + action film loosely based off Top Gun starring Rain, Shin Se-kyung, Lee Hana, and Lee Jong-seok in a supporting role.

• School 2013 (2012) [Drama]
    The drama that put both Lee Jong-seok and Kim Woo-bin on the acting map. I love the School series but as painful as it is to admit, haven’t seen this one yet. But I can appreciate it from afar, right?

• The Face Reader (2013) [Film]
    Tale of a famous Joseon-era face reader and his son, rife with court rivalries, politics, and power struggles.

• No Breathing (2013) [Film]
    A sports film about two young swimming prodigies — one Seo In-gook, the other Lee Jong-seok. The clashing, the competing, the bonding! If only I liked swimming.

• I Hear Your Voice (2013) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok can hear your voice, and Lee Bo-young will prosecute you (see above).

• Potato Star 2013QR3 (2013) [Drama/Cameo]
    Lee Jong-seok cameos in this quirky pseudo-apocalyptic drama starring Ha Yeon-soo and Yeo Jin-goo about a mysterious asteroid crashing on Earth. Like many K-dramas, it’s much better than it sounds.

• Doctor Stranger (2014) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok, Kang So-ra, Jin Se-yeon, and Park Hae-jin star in this medical drama with complicated backstory that was a bit of a disaster. Just a bit.

• Hot Young Bloods (2014) [Film]
    Tale of high school love and rivalry starring an iljin Park Bo-young as the girl with a secret crush on Lee Jong-seok, the school Casanova.

• Pinocchio (2014) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok brings his magic wherever he goes, and just lights up dramas. It doesn’t matter who else stars in it, it will always be a Lee Jong-seok drama. In Pinocchio, Lee Jong-seok stars with Park Shin-hye as pseudo-family and rookie reporters chasing down the truth behind their convoluted (and connected) pasts.

• W — Two Worlds (2016) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok lends his best charisma to the larger-than-life role of a manhwa hero, and it works (see above).

• Gogh, The Starry Night (2016) [Web Drama/Cameo]
    Short Chinese/Korean web drama starring Kwon Yuri as the heroine working for a boss with a temper, played by Kim Young-gwang. This one totally escaped my radar. And now it just slid into my weekend plans. Four episodes chock full of amazing cameos!

• Seven First Kisses (2016) [Web Drama]
    We don’t usually add web dramas here but I can’t not mention this walking Lotte ad because it was through-and-through ridiculous (as in fun). Each mini segment features the heroine in a vignette with a famous actor — Ji Chang-wook in the action/spy vignette, EXO’s Kai as the singer with crush on his noona tutor, and Lee Jong-seok as the blindingly charming celebrity who will melt you into a puddle. All these heroes (and more) almost kiss the heroine. And then she wakes up. The end. Now, go shop at Lotte!

• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo (2016) [Drama]
    Fantastic meta-filled cameo in a total sweetheart of a drama starring Lee Sung-kyung and Nam Joo-hyuk.

• While You Were Sleeping (2017) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok and Suzy star in this drama about a heroine who has premonitions, and a prosecutor who tries to help. I enjoyed this drama through and through. Probably more than I should have.

• VIP (2017) [Film]
    Jang Dong-gun and others chase after North Korean serial murder suspect Lee Jong-seok.

• The Hymn of Death (2018) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok and Shin Hye-sun star in this tragic romance mini-drama that flew under the radar late last year.

• Romance Is a Bonus Book (2019) [Drama]
    Lee Jong-seok + noona romance + books = sign me up to live watch this (see above).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/actor-spotlight-lee-jong-seok/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2