Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Fan Report (Seoul --> Hong Kong; Feb 17th)

Source: Babemiya@Weibo
Translation note: Some Korean and Chinese fans traveled back on the same plane as Jongsuk. It usually happens when he travels, but I have mixed feelings about it…? 

~*~*~*~*~*~

It seems like Jongsuk is in a good mood today~ There is a choice of Korean beef bibimbap and seafood pasta today. He chose the bibimbap and finished the entire bowl. I was shocked since I thought he was dieting… In the end, he even lifted the bowl and scraped off the last grain of rice; he looked so cute >.< Last time, when he ate congee on the flight to Hong Kong, it seemed more demure~ After he had his coffee, he sat reading his script.

When he came off the plane, he was smiling and chatting with all the Korean fans around him. The fans told him that he did well in the fanmeet, but he turned to them and said (with a cute, nasally voice), “What do you mean, did well? It was all ruined~ >_<” The fans then comforted him, saying that he did his best already, and it was not his fault if it didn’t turn out perfect, you really did well, etc… Hearing that, Jongsuk cheered up a lot.

He knew that there are a lot of fans and media waiting for him outside the gates, so before he went out, he stopped for around 10 seconds, tilting his head and asking fans near him, “Do I look good? Pretty?” The fans kept nodding their heads, “Jongsuk you look so good, your style is jjang!” The kid was so happy to hear those words that he started doing a little dance, shaking his shoulders and arms. When I saw this from the back, I was shocked by all this cute! So cute I want to cry!!!

After he got off the plane, Korean fans rushed up to talk to Jongsuk, and he nicely replied them one by one. One of the fans complained that she almost got stampeded to death at the Skinfood event on the previous day, Jongsuk got a little embarrassed and didn’t answer. Then his company representative said that they were also pushed roughly around during that event. The fan then asked why they went to the event even though they knew it would be like this, the representative shook his head and said they were all surprised that it turned out like that…

The Korean fan then replied that she would go through hell to see Jongsuk, which turned the conversation a little lighter. When they almost got to immigration, Jongsuk suddenly stopped and looked around a little absent-mindedly, “Omo my passport is with my manager! Where is he?!” I almost fainted right there — you have such a large black bad with you but somehow your passport is not in there?? What’s in that bag? Oh right, I remember that you had a large pink tumbler, and was drinking from that on the plane. What were you drinking? ^_^

I didn’t dare stare at him for too long, but I think he was holding a large pink Hello Kitty tumbler. When he lifted it to drink, the large tumbler almost covered his face entirely (his face is so smaaaalll). Pink + fair skin + chestnut-coloured hair, so beautiful that it almost blinded me. *__* Oh, and there were also a few comic books in his bag. He must have hidden it during the [bag search session at] the fanmeet yesterday… but now I caught him red-handed LOL.

by : hitoritabi 

xxkoogle-logo.png,Mic.tFiryaLwJv.png.pag 

LEE JONG SUK diagnosed with swine flu

ErotiX, Feb. 18, 2014, 10:07 a.m.

Actor LEE JONG SUK recently was diagnosed with swine flu H1N1. Wellmade Entertainment announced his break for next week or so for his treatment. Staff of Wellmade Entertainment shared "Since the fan meeting from Shanghai, China, Lee Jong Suk was feeling unwell and was diagnosed with swine flu. Sadly he won't be able to make it to the showcase of 'DOCTOR STRANGER' due to illness."

640x752x640x752x021814-leejongsuk-02.jpg

However DOCTOR STRANGER will premiere starting in April. The drama DOCTOR STRANGER starring Park Hye Jin, Lee Jong Suk and Kang Sora is about a genuis doctor who escaped from North Korea struggling to fit in society. 

640x615x640x615x021814-leejongsuk-01.jpg

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/lee-jong-suk-diagnosed-with-swine-flu/#.UwOjwqQNH2c.twitter

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Diagnosed with the Swine Flu, Halts Activities for the Time Beingjnkm February 18, 2014 
Lee Jong Suk Diagnosed with the Swine Flu, Halts Activities for the Time Being

Lee Jong Suk has recently been diagnosed with the swine flu.

On February 18, Star News reported that Lee Jong Suk went to a hospital in Gangnam to receive his diagnosis and treatment. According to soruces, Lee Jong Suk will need to spend at least one week to recover. Lee Jong Suk has currently left the hospital and is resting at home.

After returning from his fan meeting in Shanghai on February 14, Lee Jong Suk was said to suffer from symptoms.

Agency reps spoke with Star News and said, “It is true that Lee Jong Suk was diagnosed with the swine flu.”

Therefore, Lee Jong Suk will not be able to go through with his scheduled activities for the time being.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is planning to fly to Hungary to start filming his upcoming drama, “Doctor Stranger.” Lee Jong Suk will be playing the role of a genius doctor from North Korea, Park Hoon. The first episode will air in April.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/18/lee-jong-suk-diagnosed-with-the-swine-flu-halts-activities-for-the-time-being/#.UwOpJfmSzQs