Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

i think it says something like jong suk is leaving soon to Hungary to film some scenes for his new drama Dr. Stranger 

img_logo.png

2014-02-18 12:04:54뉴스 > 연예 > TV방송

이종석, SBS '닥터 이방인' 로케이션 차 헝가리로 떠난다

작성시간 : 2014-02-18 11:20:42
20140218000074.jpg

배우 이종석이 SBS 새 월화극 '닥터 이방인' 촬영 차 헝가리로 떠난다.

17일 소속사 관계자에 따르면 극중 탈북한 천재 의사 방훈 역을 맡은 이종석은 다음달 초 '닥터 이방인' 헝가리 로케이션에 합류한다.

14일 중국 상하이 팬미팅을 마치고 귀국한 그는 본격적인 촬영을 앞두고 현재 대본을 보며 캐릭터 분석에 매진하고 있는 것으로 전해졌다.

현재 방영 중인 MBC 월화극 '기황후'와 KBS2 월화극 '태양은 가득히'가 대규모 중국과 태국 로케이션으로 화려하게 막을 열었듯 '닥터 이방인'도 헝가리의 이국적인 풍경으로 초반 시청자들의 시선을 사로잡을 것으로 보인다.

SBS '신의 선물-14일' 후속으로 4월부터 방영될 이 드라마는 탈북한 천재 의사가 한국 최고의 병원에 근무하면서 이방인 취급을 받으며 벌어지는 일들을 그린다. 현재 SBS '별에서 온 그대'로 많은 인기를 얻고 있는 박해진이 하버드대병원 출신 천재 의사 한재준 역을 맡아 이종석과 호흡을 맞춘다.

/탁진현기자

http://m.metroseoul.co.kr/news/newsview?newscd=2014021800106&nbsp

Korean Drama Stars

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"Actor Lee Jong Suk Hosts A Fan Meeting In Shanghai, China

By Staff Writer | Feb 17, 2014 04:00 PM EST

Actor Lee Jong Suk Hosts A Fan Meeting In Shanghai, China

Actor Lee Jong Suk visited his fans in China, and put the airport in Shanghai in chaos. According to the Chinese news reports, on February 13, 2014, actor Lee Jong Suk visited China through the airport in Shanghai, China, for a fan meeting in Shanghai for the Valentine's Day. At the airport, a lot of fans were waiting to see Lee Jong Suk from early in the morning. A number of fans waited holding plaque cards, and most of them were females. Because there were so many fans gathered at the airport, Lee Jong Suk had to leave the airport using the VIP hallway.

In related news, Lee Jong Suk hosted a fan meeting in the afternoon of February 14, 2014, celebrating the Valentine's Day with his fans in China.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15929/20140217/actor-lee-jong-suk-hosts-a-fan-meeting-in-shanghai-china.htm 

Jongsuk has been confirmed to join the filming crew for ‘DS’ in Hungary (most likely Budapest), sometime early in March. Until then, he will be studying his script and working on the practical preparations for his role.

Hungarian fans, yay? 

by : hitoritabi  

class="post-title" style="font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66); line-height: 1.2; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; "Lee Jong Suk, successfully ended Shanghai fan meeting..Shed tears due to a touching feelingimage

[OSEN=Yoon Gai] A ‘hottest trend actor’ Lee Jong Suk, who is getting hot love calls in Korea and overseas, successfully finished ‘2014 Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Shanghai’.

In the second China region Shanghai fan meeting that was held at E-SPORT ARENA in Shanghai, China on February 14th, Lee Jong Suk excited about 2200 fans and heated China.

Lee Jong Suk got hot interests from the local press when the news of him visiting China was heard and he gathered lots of fans in Shanghai the moment he entered into the country on February 13th, the day before the fan meeting, and proved hot popularity locally. Hongqiao airport in China was very crowded due to the fans that gathered to see Lee Jong Suk and for the safety of all, Lee Jong Suk had to use a different exit to come out.

Moreover, during the interview on the day of the fan meeting, there were hot camera flashes from local press along with tons of questions towards Korea’s hottest trend actor Lee Jong Suk, who holds fan meeting for the first time with main presses such as Shanghai Media Group attending.

During the fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk appeared like a gift in front of fans in China to celebrate ‘Valentine’s Day’ and showed up with the gifts he picked himself for the fans and greeted the fans who are cheering for him using Chinese and excited the fans.

Next, Lee Jong Suk got a step closer to the fans with honest and sincere talk and in the heat that can almost make the whole audience excited with the part in which audiences guess his own ranking and by playing various games. He also played friendly games with the fans who are randomly chosen and touched the fans with his warm side by giving a present that he prepared himself and so on.

Especially, in the 1st half, Lee Jong Suk passionately sang Yurisangja’s ‘Can I Love You’, sweet confession song. He made the performance hall excited with ‘Johnny’ by Primary in which he sang together with his best friend. As if he is shy when it comes to singing passionately, Lee Jong Suk’s pure charm shown through him making a naïve smile grabbed the hearts of women in China in no time.

The last part of the fan meeting was highlighted with the hand-written letter that Lee Jong Suk wrote to the fans who came to see him. He was conveying gratitude in honest and sincere way but he could not hide overflowing emotion and showed tears as he is touched and the fans who were watching also cried with him and showed sadness. The fan meeting in which his sincere mind is conveyed was wrapped up in a touching way while promising to meet again sometime.

To this, Lee Jong Suk said “I feel really grateful to lots of fans who came to see me. I hope that the fan meeting with me on Valentine’s Day become a precious memory. For me, I also feel like I got a huge gift that cannot be compared with anything else in the world so my emotion is overflowing. I will keep trying to show much better sides to give back to the love that everyone has shown me. I hope that you guys keep watching me with affection” and shared his thoughts about the fan meeting.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk will return to TV in April by playing the role of ‘Park Hoon’, a genius doctor who is a refugee from North Korea, in SBS new Monday-Tuesday medical intelligence melodrama ‘Doctor Stranger’ (Temporary title), the drama that is centered on a story that occurs while working at the best hospital in Korea.