Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="cb b15" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"The Top Ten Breakout Stars Of 2013

Lee Jong Suk

2013 was a year in which many kdrama actors got a chance to shine, but a few shone just a little brighter and deserve to be nominated for breakout stars of the year.

1. Without a doubt Kim Woo Bin is the year's biggest breakout star. The model-turned-actor became a trending topic as Park Heung Soo in the high school drama "School 2013" and then rocketed to fame as the vulnerable villainous Choi Young Do in "The Heirs." This year he also appeared in the film "Friend 2" and his commercial bookings have doubled.

2. His "School 2013" co-star and fellow model Lee Jong Suk also had a great year. He played the clairvoyant Park Soo Ha in the hit drama "I Hear Your Voice," then played a competitive swimmer in the film "No Breathing." He also had a role in the award-winning film "The Face Reader."

3. Actor Jung Woo became a fan favorite in the nostalgic drama "Reply 1994."  He has appeared in dramas and films before, most notably playing Seo Jin Wook earlier this year in "You're The Best Lee Soon Shin" but it was his portrayal of the character Trash that proved his most endearing to date.

4. Choi Jin Hyuk has also acted for a while but it was his role as the mountain spirit Wol Ryung and Lee Seung Gi's gumiho dad that encouraged viewers to take him more seriously. After that he delivered a star turn as Lee Min Ho's brother Kim Won in "The Heirs."

5. Lee Da Hee so convincingly played Seo Do Yeon, the prosecutor with a secret, in "I Hear Your Voice" that she quickly snagged a role in one of the year's other memorable dramas "Secrets," playing Ji Sung's not-so-nice rich fiancée.

6. It has also been a good year for Lee Yeon Hee. She played Lee Seung Gi's mom in "Gu Family Book," was engaged to Taecyeon in "Marriage Blue" and now stars in a new drama "Miss Korea" about an ordinary girl that a village will transform into a beauty contestant

7. Ha Yeon Soo made a splashy debut this year. She appeared in two dramas, "Monstar" and "Potato Star" and her first film "Very Ordinary Couple." In "Monstar she played transfer student Min Se Yi, who helps calm the tempestuous Yoon  Seol Chan, played by Beast's Yong Jun Hyung. In "Potato Star" she played neighbor Ha Yeon Soo.

8. Child actress Lee Chae Mi deserves a breakout award for her work in "Two Weeks" and "One Warm Word." Maybe being an adorable child is not really work for the actress but she is so heartbreakingly sweet in "Two Weeks" as Lee Jun Ki's daughter and so smart in "One Warm Word" as Han Hye Jin's daughter, you can see the adult actors struggling to contain their "awwww" expressions.

9. and 10. The award for breakout couple of the year has to go to f(x)'s Krystal Jung as Lee Bon A and CNBlue's Kang Min Hyuk as Yoon Chan Young in "The Heirs." These k-pop crossover stars attracted plenty of positive attention for their sweet interactions.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13116/20131216/the-top-ten-breakout-stars-of-2013.htm

hello to all!
gosh ... i am kind-of freaking out here ... sukkie in 'running man'!!  squeeee!!!  can't wait to see sukkie and PBY together ... though i can see he is holding hands with SJH!! hahahahaha!!  maybe PBY is still shy towards sukkie ... hmmmm... this is the chance to break the ice!! hahahaha!
so according to the writer woobin is the year's biggest breakout star??!! well ... i have nothing against woobin ... i like him as an actor and star ... and as the BFF of sukkie! but personally i feel that sukkie is MY year's biggest breakout star!! and i really don't need to explain myself ... since his awards .... and achievements ... can speak for itself. this was all achieved in a short time, mind you! hahahahaha! and i'm not saying this because i am a fan. anyways ... that's MY opinion ... hahahaha!
rania : yay! girl!!  he's in 'running man'!!  this is it!! we are going to see some real close moments with him and PBY!! i am really excited now!!
so ... who's your year's breakout star?? hahahahaha!  naughty me! hahahahaha!
dramafan 100 : i know!!  i am just really having a hard time using the phone or tab when posting here too!!  but when i am away from my place the tab is it for me!! hahahaha!
you are so cute!!  you really don't need to get out of the jongbin wagon .... they are ... and will forever be the best of friends!! and of course the first bromance of all bromance ... for us! hahahaha!
i do hope he will have someone that will inspire him soon ... because i do get a little lonely when he speaks about finding that person to share his thoughts with!!  and i am here wishing 'please please let him find one!' hahahahaha!!  it would truly be a plus if we get to like that person too! but of course ... less i be misunderstood ... i will certainly support whoever he will like!
shin.u : hi!!  we do  talk about woobin a lot here, right?! topics on sukkie's best friend is welcome here!! woobin is truly a good actor!! in fact i knew woobin before sukkie due to 'white christmas' were he was excellent!! hahahaha!  and that bromance is the best for me too!! and bo young topics too since she will always be our sukkie's favorite noona!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

Woobin mentioned Jongsuk in his interview~

lol i will just copy the original one because my korean is limited…. and it’d be good if someone translate this lol n~n;;

"이종석, 라이벌이라는 표현도 미안한 좋은 친구." 

올해 SBS 수목극이 연타석 홈런을 친 가운데, 그 가운데에는 김우빈의 절친 이종석이 출연한 ‘너의 목소리가 들려’도 있었다. KBS 2TV ‘학교2013’ 이후 다른 작품으로 한 방송사에서 미니시리즈를 이끌게 된 만큼 부담감도 있지 않았을까. 

김우빈은 “종석이와 연락을 자주하는 편이다. 사실 저희 드라마 한 번 출연을 했다. 은상이랑 탄이 신발 사로 가는 장면이 있었는데 종석이가 광고하는 브랜드라서 종석이 사진이 나왔다. 재밌었다”며 웃음 지었다. 

이어 “종석이를 라이벌이라고 생각해 본 적은 없다. 종석이가 모델일도 연기도 훨씬 먼저 시작했다. 친구라는 말이 맞다. 라이벌이라는 말은 미안한 표현인 것 같다. 서로 웃을 일이 많았으면 좋겠다고 생각할 뿐, 비교 이런 것은 생각은 안 해봤다. 시간이 많이 지나서 같은 작품에서 다시 호흡을 맞추고 싶다. 지금 만나면 ‘학교2013’ 남순이 흥수로 보실까봐.(웃음) 제가 아주 사랑하는 친구다.” 

soosungs

Message from LJs DC to all fans

Dear Worldwide Fans of Lee Jong Suk,

전세계의 이종석 팬들에게,

Hello! DCInside Lee Jong Suk Gallery is holding an event and we’re asking you to join us!

안녕하세요! 디시인사이드 이종똧 갤러리가 여는 이벤트에 여러분 모두를 초대합니다!

We are collecting handwritten notes from fans everywhere in the world to show support for Lee Jong Suk’s new movie “피끓는 청춘 (血沸春, Blood-Boiling Youth),” which is expected to be released in January 2014.

내년 1월 개봉 예정인 이종똧의 새 영화 피끓을 위해서 전세계 팬으로부터 손글씨 노트를 모으는 중입니다.

The event is easy and simple: just write your message of support for LJS and the movie on a post-it note (please use the standard square post-its yellow, pink, or blue in color) in black ink and take a picture! 

참여방법은 간단해요. 여러분의 이종똧과 영화에 대한 응원이 담긴 메세지를 (삼색계열 정사각형의) ㅍㅅㅌㅇ에 검정색 펜으로 쓰신 후 사진만 찍어주시면 된답니다.

Here are some examples:

(짤 예시)

If you’d like to participate, please send your photos to _________@_______.com.

참여하고 싶으시다면 이 이메일로 사진을 보내주세요.

Feel free to spread this event anywhere that shows their love for Lee Jong Suk!

이종똧을 사랑하는 모든 사이트에 퍼가셔도 됩니다.

---------------temporary message-----------------

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jongsuk&no=152332&page=2

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young Captured Filming for “Running Man”I.said.hi December 17, 2013 
Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young Captured Filming for “Running Man”

Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young have been spotted filming for SBS’ “Running Man!”

On December 17, one representative of the variety show commented that Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk had participated in the filming to promote their upcoming movie, “Blood Boiling Youth.” The photo buzzing around online communities show the two guests wearing green jackets, with the usual name tags on the back.

However, what really stood out among the pictures was “Running Man’s” giraffe Lee Kwang Soo, who was sporting a red beanie, a girl’s wig, and a retro looking burgundy jacket. The mystery surrounding the attire of the show’s giraffe have fans anticipating the upcoming episode with the two actors.

“Blood Boiling Youth” follows the story of youth in 1982, detailing the love and fate changing situations between high students in the countryside. The movie is set to be released in January of 2014.

We can’t wait to watch another funny episode of “Running Man” with guests Park Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk!

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/17/lee-jong-suk-and-park-bo-young-captured-filming-for-running-man/#.UrERUfQW3Qt

KapanLagi.com

ASIAN-STAR class="entertainment-newsdetail-title-new" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; font-size: 32px; line-height: 36px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Noona Killer, Lee Jong Suk Sedang Syuting 'Running Man'?Rabu, 18 Desember 2013 06:41 |  class="newsdetail-celebrity" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; float: left; color: rgb(204, 204, 204); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Kwang Soo

Noona Killer, Lee Jong Suk Sedang Syuting 'Running Man'?

Kapanlagi.com - BARU-BARU INI KEMBALI BEREDAR FOTO ARTIS YANG SEDANG MENJALANI SYUTING RUNNING MAN. SETELAHSUNGGYU INFINITE DAN LEE DONG WOOK, KALI INI LEE JONG SUK DAN PARK BO YOUNG TERLIHAT SEDANG MENJALANI SYUTING RUNNING MAN.
Pada 17 Desember lalu, seorang perwakilan Running Manmengungkapkan jika Lee Jong Suk dan Park Bo Young telah berpartisipasi di syuting variety show ini untuk promosi film terbaru mereka BLOOD BOILING YOUTH. Dalam foto yang beredar di komunitas-komunitas online, kedua bintang tersebut memakai jaket berwarna hijau lengkap dengan nametaq di belakangnya.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young Captured Filming for “Running Man”
Meski begitu, yang paling jelas terlihat dalam foto adalah Lee Kwang Sooyang memakai beanie, wig wanita dan jaket retro tebal. Dengan pakaian yang penuh teka-teki ini, para penggemar setia Running Man begitu penasaran misi apa yang sebenarnya mereka dapatkan.

BLOOD BOILING YOUTH adalah film layar lebar dengan setting 1982an yang akan mengisahkan tentang cinta dan takdir antara siswa SMA di daerah pedesaan. Film yang dibintangi Lee Jong Suk dan Park Bo Young ini direncanakan akan rilis pada Januari mendatang.

http://www.kapanlagi.com/showbiz/asian-star/noona-killer-lee-jong-suk-sedang-syuting-running-man-7e8ffe.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

leianji

said: hello to all!

gosh ... i am kind-of freaking out here ... sukkie in 'running man'!!  squeeee!!!  can't wait to see sukkie and PBY together ... though i can see he is holding hands with SJH!! hahahahaha!!  maybe PBY is still shy towards sukkie ... hmmmm... this is the chance to break the ice!! hahahaha!

so according to the writer woobin is the year's biggest breakout star??!! well ... i have nothing against woobin ... i like him as an actor and star ... and as the BFF of sukkie! but personally i feel that sukkie is MY year's biggest breakout star!! and i really don't need to explain myself ... since his awards .... and achievements ... can speak for itself. this was all achieved in a short time, mind you! hahahahaha! and i'm not saying this because i am a fan. anyways ... that's MY opinion ... hahahaha!

rania

: yay! girl!!  he's in 'running man'!!  this is it!! we are going to see some real close moments with him and PBY!! i am really excited now!!

so ... who's your year's breakout star?? hahahahaha!  naughty me! hahahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!