Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

3 hours ago, ibru said:

Lee Jong Suk - "W" Director's Cut DVD (NG 2) 

@irenetan thanks for sharing! LOL

thank you for sharing...only......i can't watch anymore....seeing his face expressing pain and then lights up into laughter...my  heart is skipping not just a beat....Jong Suk is way so cute in that clip for me. Omo im getting old for this!! :D:D

• Like 4

c1816b_36557645e7c0425da3d77f28901a4b3c~mv2.png

While You Were Sleeping: Gives you everything promised.

Review: 

While you were sleeping is an easy watch with great cinematography. Without the visual or cast support the show might not have been as appealing. First two episode of the show set the tone between the characters and bring them together. 

'While you were sleeping' is a must for all Lee Jong-suk fans. The fact that he is part of the show means it is going to be a good one. The actor has always been known for working on great stories. Apart form him Jung Hae-in and Bae Suzy have managed to bring the story to life. 

One of the best thing about the show is that , it does not focus only on their love triangle but all family dynamics and friendship they share. The villains in the story are straightforward, dark and self centered. We do not need to care about at all, it is really reassuring. But I am not sure, if Yoo Beom should be considered as a Villain, to me he could be something I call an anti hero. He has shown remorse towards his ways and work, but has made no efforts to change. His constant lying and cheating finally brings him to his end. Spoilers!! JAIL.

Though the show manages to maintain the story-line through out and give some answers towards the end. It does leave us with question. Since their childhood links, i kept wondering if, Han Woo-tak has any childhood connection. He didn't!. Reconciliation with Choi Dam Dong (Kim Won Hae) and happy ending for all characters was really a satisfying end, in spite of the questions left hanging.

What the show does not do, is provide the fantasy based answers we were looking for since the beginning, Why does Hong Joo have these dreams in the first place? Why do Jae Chan’s dreams only start up once he comes into contact with her again, and not when she saved his life 13 years ago? Do the other, random characters that they saved also develop the dream ability? 

c1816b_e38ee48b4a4446b79ebba6f052fa12ff~mv2.gif

Even with all of these gaps the show manages to keep us engaged with their simple, natural love story and suspense of the dreams. After the first few dream sequences it becomes easier to predict and read the dream, but the few twists they have managed to showcase, when Jae Chan gets shot in the middle of the road kept me going.  Of course, The green umbrella wasn't a big of a reveal as expected , but the solution was they found was promising enough.

Verdit: Over all, I enjoyed the show as much as I expected to enjoy it after the first few episodes.

I loved it! **** stars

I am a Lee Jong-suk FAN ! Guilty as charged!!

ccjugs4fnbp2636398549606027573_orig.jpg

https://thr4sam.wixsite.com/bingequeen/single-post/2017/12/05/While-You-Were-Sleeping

• Like 5

On 05/01/2018 at 10:12 AM, Wotad said:

I hope his next drama he actually acts by that i mean like school 2013 his crying in that was so real and raw , he can really act i feel like his talent is wasted on shows like while you were sleeping. 

I beg to differ about his wasted talent

He gained a lot from this drama he has a new mentor whom he loves, he gained two new best friends and I'm sure he also gained tons of new fans. Sukkie had chosen this drama due to its strong story with character growth a trait similar to his other dramas. (except dr stranger of course). Although it may not be a cup of tea to some people it is pretty popular among knetz/inetz proven by the buzziest drama of 2017 and I actually liked it a lot.

On the side note, I have not finished ‘because this is my first life’ grrr i think I will drop this drama, I also have not watched last few episodes of strong woman do bong soon- that drama is getting more stupider towards the end ( no offence to its fans, my opinion) although the main leads were adorable and  Kim Won Hae was astonishing.

On the other hand, I recommend everyone to watch go  back couple as it sooooo f**ing amazing, I love every single bit of it- finished the drama in 3 days. Love love the main couple and all supportive characters.

on the other side note...what the hell happened with jadelover.:crazy:

I'm annoyed due to false hope I was getting last few months:grimace:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ezze said:

on the other side note...what the hell happened with jadelover.:crazy:

I'm annoyed due to false hope I was getting last few months:grimace:

Right? I thought it was imminently airing in China. And the...all news about it stopped. So it still hasn't been aired anywhere?

I know we all know it, but man. That IG post in the cafe--he has looooooooooong legs.

And I know I'm a week late to say this, but I was really proud of him for his speeches at SBS. I've gotten the sense that in the past year he's really worked to address his public speaking fears, and his efforts truly have paid off. It's really quite inspiring the way he doesn't shy away from things that are hard for him or pretend that weaknesses don't exist. He addresses them and works on them and turns them into strengths. The humility and determination required to do this is a strong mark of good character, quite aside from  the skill he's developed.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

lol they are showing W in class

Wow this is cool!! Are they watching it as one of the lessons...or just to pass away time?

If we have something like this back then...I could have passed at least one subject...lee jong suk 101 :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Wow this is cool!! Are they watching it as one of the lessons...or just to pass away time?

If we have something like this back then...I would have passed at least one subject...lee jong suk 101 :D

haha I don't know, but the uploader has tagged criminal procedural law so perhaps as a class lesson:D

:tongue: LJS 101 sounds such a great subject:wink:

• Like 2