Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Is the guy in yellow related? I think he's the same guy that shows up in a lot of pictures. He just looks SO much like Jong Suk. I know it isn't his brother, I know what JH looks like. But maybe a cousin?? At least from this angle, he has the same nose, same eyes, and same face shape.

• Like 1

Here Are The Most Talked About Dramas Of 2017

While-You-Were-Sleeping-Fight-My-Way-Do-Bong-Soon-Suspicious-Partner.jpg

On January 2, the Good Data Corporation announced the most talked about television dramas of 2017.

See Also: Winners Of The 2017 SBS Drama Awards

The most talked about programs are determined on a weekly basis from posts and comments on online news and communities, blogs, Twitter, and videos.

SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping” topped the 2017 rankings for Overall Total Buzz, Weekly Average Buzz, and Final Week Buzz (buzz during the drama’s final week of broadcast). For the weekly rankings throughout the year, “While You Were Sleeping” took first for four consecutive weeks. tvN’s “Goblin,” JTBC’s “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” SBS’s “Suspicious Partner,” JTBC’s “Age of Youth 2,” and KBS’s “Go Back Couple” all took first for three consecutive weeks each.

Check out the rankings for 2017 below!

Overall Total Buzz:

1. SBS “While You Were Sleeping”
  2. KBS “My Golden Life
  3. SBS “Suspicious Partner”
  4. SBS “Degree of Love
  5. KBS “Father is Strange

Weekly Average Buzz:

2. KBS “Fight My Way
  3. KBS “Hwarang
  4. SBS “Suspicious Partner”
  5. SBS “Defendant

Final Week Buzz:

2. KBS “Go Back Couple”
  3. KBS “Fight My Way”
  4. SBS “Defendant”
  5. tvN “Forest of Secrets”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/01/talked-dramas-2017/

• Like 7

According to the results of the TV topic analysis agency Good Data Corporation,  drama 'WYWS' ranked first in the TV cumulative drama category as the most cumulative topic, weekly average topic style, It overwhelmingly tops the record.

Seems like Knetz really liked WYWS as did Cnetz. Both Weibo and Naver is talking about it a lot:blush: 

• Like 7

[SBS Star]

VIDEO: Lee Jong-suk Wins Top Excellence Actor Award at '2017 SBS Drama Awards'

Korean actor Lee Jong-suk won the Top Excellence Actor Award at '2017 SBS Drama Awards'. On December 31, Lee Jong-suk attended '2017 SBS Drama Awards' and received the Top Actor Awards after starring in SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama series 'While You Were Sleeping'. He gave an acceptance speech, "I'm so lucky to receive such award. Every time when I receive an award, I feel honored and scared. It feels like I'm receiving an award one step earlier than I expected. I always wanted to escape from this position." He continued and showed gratitude towards 'While You Were Sleeping' drama crews. He said, "I know 'While You Were Sleeping' crew members are here. Good job and you guys have done well." He also appreciated his fans for much love, "Thank you for watching my twenties. I'll try my best to become a better person." (Credit= 2017 SBS Drama Awards)   (SBS Star)        

http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004555137&oaid=N1004555074&plink=PLUS&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

• Like 6

Top Stars That Started Their Careers As Music Show MCs

Lee Jong Suk

Lee-Jong-Suk-41.jpg

Lee Jong Suk had been the MC of “Inkigayo” along with Goo Hara and Nicole. Goo Hara and Nicole’s spot was later taken by IU, and the two MCs showed great chemistry by dressing up as Leon and Mathilda, and as snowmen.

After stepping down from his MC role, Lee Jong Suk appeared on popular productions including “I Hear Your Voice,” “Pinocchio,” “W,” and “While You Were Sleeping.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/01/top-stars-started-careers-music-show-mcs/

• Like 4

CPI ( Content Power Index) selected Top 30 most influential programs of 2017. Note: The shows that are from JTBC was not included since the survey included shows from Big 3 & 7 cable channels of CJ (tvN, Mnet, OCN, OnStyle, OtvN,OLIVE,XTM)http://www.ew.html?idxno

WYWS #13

cr: http://www.munhwanews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=100856

WW

DShXyZRUIAAjncF.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Dec. 31 2017 LeeJongsuk (Top Excellence Acting Award) Acceptance Speech at SBS Drama Awards.

@Rania Zeid thanks a lot for this translation, great job! To cut about 25 caps and combine them together... it is really just WOW:blush:

Can you give the link for this Video with ENG SUB?

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, ibru said:

@Rania Zeid thanks a lot for this translation, great job! To cut about 25 caps and combine them together... it is really just WOW:blush:

Can you give the link for this Video with ENG SUB?

you are wlcom :D sure 

P1 http://kshowonline.com/kshow/7891-[engsub]-sbs-drama-awards-2017

P2 kshowonline.com/kshow/7891-[engsub]-sbs-drama-awards-2017

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

恭喜 #SBS演技大賞 【最佳CP獎】得主 #李鍾碩 & #裴秀智 ! 
Congratulations! Lee Jongsuk and Suzy Bae won Best Couple Award at 2017 SBS Drama Awards. 
Bae Suzy  Lee Jong-suk LJSHK 李鍾碩香港站 Lee Jong Suk Hong Kong Fan Base

• Like 3

Suzy And Lee Jong Suk Tease Each Other Backstage After Receiving Best Couple Awardsuzy-lee-jong-suk.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy showed off couple chemistry in real life as they talked about winning the Best Couple Award at the 2017 SBS Drama Awards!

See Also: Winners Of The 2017 SBS Drama Awards

On January 2, SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment” aired a behind-the-scenes video with “While You Were Sleeping” co-stars Lee Jong Suk and Suzy from the December 31 award show.

After receiving the award, Lee Jong Suk said in his acceptance speech, “I was in love during each and every moment as I filmed [the drama].”

During an interview behind the stage, Suzy said, “I think Jong Suk is a chemistry fairy.” In response, Lee Jong Suk made her laugh when he jokingly asked, “Have you been drinking?”:D

lee-jong-suk-suzy1.png

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/02/suzy-lee-jong-suk-tease-each-other-backstage-after-receiving-best-couple-award/

• Like 5

26173000_1605133612857267_4246514665119490142_o.jpg?oh=40d88aaaca77ef3f320a63566ce0fbc1&oe=5AB914EE

26167381_1605133609523934_7690047275331125885_n.jpg?oh=94948b85d985e0717177b60a07650103&oe=5ABC016F

26165187_1605133606190601_500897276157574692_n.jpg?oh=77d976592522f6e928d55b28ded2af56&oe=5AC07A99

Spoiler

26169177_1605133616190600_1602784689554880259_n.jpg?oh=ead5e0cad87f4fb865a610ec4b934d81&oe=5ABF301B

2017.01.04 @highcutstar IG Updated: 
#HIGHCUT VOL.213 Cover #이종석 Lee Jong Suk! 
Lee Jong Suk, who won the Top Excellence Acting Award and the Best Couple Award at #SBSDramaaward2017, Golden Boy Lee Jong Suk will decorate the first cover of Hi-Cut in 2018.  Meet the special man Lee Jong Suk's most ordinary and comfortable daily life in Hi-Cut Vol. 213.  
(Google translated)
Credit:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BddwqEtDAel/?taken-by=highcutstar

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk Names The Best Decision He Made In 2017 + Plans For The New Year

Lee-Jong-Suk-11.jpg

During a recent pictorial and interview with magazine High Cut, actor Lee Jong Suk looked back on his successful year.

When asked what was the best thing he did in 2017, Lee Jong Suk revealed, “It’s that I opened a cafe. It was a pet project of mine.”

“There are many times when I will go to the cafe as soon as I wake even if I don’t have anything scheduled. It feels like a whole new world since I’ve almost never have been interested in anything other than acting,” he explained.

As for 2018, Lee Jong Suk shared that he wants to go for more lighthearted roles, saying, “While choosing works up until now, I think I’ve mainly focused on those that have a strong framework and are meaningful, or productions that have a cause. In 2018, I want to try something that is lighter to watch like a romantic-comedy or a melodrama.”

26230531_1605231559514139_2686350628540588554_n.jpg?oh=43cb93f9ca4e9536a7b7797c68a674b1&oe=5AF87B1A

The actor also reflected on his 2017 hit drama, SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping.” The actor touched on the scene where his character reacts to Choi Dam Dong (played by Kim Won Hae)’s death, sharing, “I always like the scenes where I’m with [Kim Won Hae]. After we filmed that scene you mentioned, I became a lot more affectionate with Kim Won Hae.”

Lee Jong Suk continued, “There were a lot of scenes where we had to comically lose our composure [around each other], but even then, I learned a lot while watching him.” The actor also complimented Kim Won Hae on how much thought he put into his ad-libs, and on his attitude of not taking scenes lightly just because it was comedic.

See Lee Jong Suk and Kim Won Hae’s hilarious chemistry for yourself in “While You Were Sleeping”!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/02/lee-jong-suk-names-best-decision-made-2017-plans-new-year/

• Like 6