Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE: EAST ASIAN PHOTOSHOOTS

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

This week we’re looking at other East Asian publications that are featuring popular Korean celebrities. Featuring  spreads from Taiwan, Japan, China, and Hong Kong, these celebrities have some cross-continent appeal. Check them out below.

20170416_seoulbeats_leejongsuk_mensuno_1

20170416_seoulbeats_leejongsuk_mensuno_2

20170416_seoulbeats_leejongsuk_mensuno_3

20170416_seoulbeats_leejongsuk_mensuno_5

Credit: http://seoulbeats.com/2017/04/for-your-viewing-pleasure-east-asian-photoshoots/?platform=hootsuite

• Like 3

18301214_1367039723333325_57676715535251

18199175_1367039636666667_66173927740952

Han Hyo Joo  has mentioned Lee Jong Suk & "W" in her interview for the Japanese magazine '週刊女性Prime.

Recently, she starred in the drama ‘W Two Worlds’ after a six -year hiatus since ‘Dongyi’. The heroine Yeonjoo travels between the real world and the Webtoon world, making it a refreshing love story that goes beyond different dimensions. The actor who played the main character Chul is LJS with whom HHJ worked together for the first time. 

‘Because (LJS) is younger than me, the initial image of a visually ‘handsome young lad’ was quite strong. As a matter of fact, after working together with him, (I realised that) he was more mature than I imagined (lol). (He was) a manly person pursuing perfection towards his career. (He also knew) how to behave depending on the vibes under different situations along with thoughtful consideration of the surroundings. '

In addition to the high praise for LJS, the couple’s love coming out of Manga is also the highlight of this drama. 

‘I like Yeonjoo and Kang-Chul’s imaginary date scenes: wearing couple shirts, eating ice-cream and riding a tandem bicycle. This drama involves suspense plots, so I reckon that extra lovey-dovey scenes would be eye-catching’

In fact, she selected these scenes because these are what she wants to try in reality. Moreover, she also remarked that it’s not easy to make it to traveling (too busy) so traveling whilst dating would be excellent. As for the destination, she is greatly into sea and cultural heritages so she chooses Greece. Pleasantly, upon our entreat of ‘starring in a Japanese project again’, HHJ who visited Japan for her first trip as a solo traveler said that ‘No matter in Japan or Korea, it would be great if I can encounter excellent projects or directors like W. Recently, I am greatly looking forward to meeting with destined new projects.’ 

Credit: https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20170503-00009599-jprime-asent
Translated: @primrose2010 SOOMPI

• Like 4