Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk turns heads with his T-shirt promoting end to child abuse in 'W'

lee-jong-suk

Actor Lee Jong Suk is as kind as he is talented!

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk to play a serial killer in upcoming movie?

He's grabbed attention for a T-shirt he wore on an episode of MBC's 'W' that aired recently.  He wore a black shirt that reads "My Will is Good."  Some fans may recognize this shirt from a campaign he joined a little while ago in which they sold the shirts and gave away the whole profit toward 'Save the Children' to end child abuse.  

He isn't done promoting the shirt because he wore it on his drama this week, showing that he is a strong supporter of the cause.  How sweet!

lee-jong-suk_1472228131_20160826225140_2016072601001957400140721_99_20160725090608.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/lee-jong-suk-turns-heads-with-his-t-shirt-promoting-end-to-child-abuse-in-w

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Is Receiving Attention For Wearing This T-Shirt In “W”

Lee Jong Suk Is Receiving Attention For Wearing This T-Shirt In “W”

Actor Lee Jong Suk is receiving attention for a t-shirt he wore on the August 25 episode of MBC drama “W.”

With words “MY WILL IS GOOD” written on it, the black-and-white tee was designed as a collaboration between Lee Jong Suk and designer Song Ja In’s brand Jain Song.

The t-shirts were sold as part of a campaign to raise money to fight child abuse, with proceeds being donated to the Save the Children fund.

Lee Jong Suk2Lee Jong Suk is currently starring in “W,” which airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST. Start watching “W” below! 

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/26/lee-jong-suk-receiving-attention-t-shirt-wore-w/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Anybody knows when will js start shooting for his movie VIP?

@Rania Zeid is he going to have fan meetings oversea soon?

@aydenJ If I didn't remember wrongly, he'll start filming for the movie in October. 

These are the dates of his confirmed FM:

Korea- Seoul 10 September 2016

Japan- Osaka 25 September 2016

Japan- Tokyo 27 September 2016

Taiwan- Taipei 22 October 2016

Due to the current tension between China and South Korea, I don't think he'll be able to hold any FM in China... that is, until China and South Korea can work things out. :mellow:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, irenetan said:

@aydenJ If I didn't remember wrongly, he'll start filming for the movie in October. 

These are the dates of his confirmed FM:

Korea- Seoul 10 September 2016

Japan- Osaka 25 September 2016

Japan- Tokyo 27 September 2016

Taiwan- Taipei 22 October 2016

Due to the current tension between China and South Korea, I don't think he'll be able to hold any FM in China... that is, until China and South Korea can work things out. :mellow:

and probably Malaysia too :) 

• Like 2

W – Two Worlds Episode 11 Recap, Episode 12 Spoiler: Kang Chul And Oh Yeon Joo Go On A Normal Date

BY DIANE | AUG 26, 2016

The heroes of W – Two Worlds just cannot catch a break. In the upcoming episode, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) remembers his wife, Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo). But their brief moment of bliss is ruined when the killer sets up the protagonist as the villain of the story.

To recap, Yeon Joo returns to her world in episode 11 in order to grab medical supplies to tend to Kang Chul’s wounds as well as change his story. But, in her home, she meets her father, now faceless and under the control of the killer. Taking a hold of the tablet used to write the story, Yeon Joo saves Kang Chul from the cops by making little changes all over the fictional world.

But, while drawing medical supplies for Kang Chul, the killer reaches out of the screen to grab Yeon Joo by the neck. “Who are you? Are you Oh Yeon Joo? When did you get out?” He asked her (as quoted by Drama Beans).

Yeon Joo gets summoned back to W, but she appears in Han’s home, while he wonders just who Yeon Joo is. He orders to begin the manhunt for Kang Chul and Yeon Joo while the surgeon/cartoonist crawls her way toward the door. Just as she was about to flee without getting detected, Han catches her and she runs for her life.

After realizing that Kang Chul is not the only character who can pull her back into W, Yeon Joo runs to a convenience store to ask about the date and reports about Kang Chul. But, while hailing a cab, time went forward (day turned to night) and she finds out that a month has passed.

She goes to Do Yoon to ask about the whereabouts of Kang Chul. And, in turn, he gives her a location where Kang Chul can meet her. She takes a bus to a remote town where Kang Chul pulls up in front of her.

He tells her what he has been up to for the past few weeks after she left her in that hotel room. She tells her that he was able to mend his wound, thanks to her instructions. When he was ready to go out of the hotel, the door reappeared to let him leave. But, most surprisingly, he wakes up from the dream that he was sinking at the bottom of the river.

Kang Chul’s hand flickers in and out of the web comic while driving, but he hides it from Yeon Joo. He believes that all of the chaos of his situation has driven him to madness. For a short while, the fugitives of spent a normal day together.

They drive home where Yeon Joo discovered that Kang Chul has found an issue of W, the one that she brought in the fictional world in the past. He tells her that he has read the whole thing and asks her what happens to Kang Chul and Yeon Joo next. He also asked, “Your husband who suddenly disappeared… Is it me?”

In episode 12 of W – Two Worlds, Kang Chul and Yeon Joo will go on a real date. But the killer who has always managed to ruin the comic book hero’s life intervenes in their happy ending. The short preview below shows Kang Chul and Yeon Joo walking into the real world hand-in-hand. However, the killer, once again, confronts Kang Chul through the screen.

“You no longer have the right to be a protagonist,” the killer said. “You are a murderer and a fugitive. You will probably disappear soon.”

Catch W – Two Worlds episode 12 on Wednesday on MBC.

Source: http://www.movienewsguide.com/w-two-worlds-recap-episode-12-spoiler/269856

• Like 2

Lee Jong Suk Garners Attention For Wearing An Anti-Child Abuse Campaign Shirt On “W”

Actor Lee Jong Suk is garnering attention for a campaign tee shirt that he wore on the August 25 episode (11th episode) of MBC‘s “W.”

Lee Jong Suk wore a black and white tee shirt with the phrase “MY WILL IS GOOD” written on the front which is one of the two different styles provided by the organization. The other shirt on the market says, “PLEASE STOP.”

89677687S28V7Q4H13LZ

The t-shirts were created and sold as part of a Lee Jong Suk‘s campaign titled “PLEASE STOP: SAVE OUR CHILDREN” to raise money to fight child abuse; the money is donated to the Save the Children fund. The PLEASE STOP t-shirts were first introduced to the public in July of this year when women’s apparel designer, Song Ja In, decided to create these shirts in collaboration with the model-actor to help launch the campaign.

Designer Song Ja In shared, “From what I heard from my friends, I knew that Lee Jong Suk was into fashion. We started this campaign because of a social issue and used both of our strengths and talent. We hoped that we could get a lot of people to start thinking about this problem. I am happy that we were able to have this campaign, even though we both had hectic schedules.”

2016072501854_1

Lee Jong Suk participated directly in the creation and production of the campaign, as well as joining in on brainstorming all the concepts, marketing strategy, and design making needed for this positive movement.

The actor has even gotten his fellow model and actor friends to join the movement, particularly actor Yoon Kyun Sang, who is presently starring in SBS‘s “Doctors.”

Screen-Shot-2016-08-26-at-4.24.39-PM

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is presently starring in MBC‘s “W” which airs every Wednesdays andThursdays at 22:00 KST starting on July 20th, 2016.

Source: insight

Edited by: Tiffany Tse

Source: http://officiallykmusic.com/lee-jong-suk-garners-attention-wearing-anti-child-abuse-campaign-shirt-w/

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Promotes Campaign to End Child Abuse in 'W'

By Mei Manuel
on August 27, 2016 03:08 AM

lee-jong-suk

Spoiler

lee-jong-suk

Lee Jong Suk: (credit: All K Pop/ Screenshots)

In the recent episode of 'W', actor Lee Jong Suk has caught the attention of fans and netizens alike as he has been wearing a very special shirt in the series.

The shirt he was wearing read "My Will is Good", a campaign he took part in wherein the campaign sold shirts and gave the proceeds to 'Save the Children'  to assist in their campaign against child abuse. 

Check the photo of the promotional the actor did for the campaign and the screenshot when he wore it in the episode of 'W'

Source: http://chinachristiandaily.com/2016-08-27/society/lee-jong-suk-promotes-campaign-to-end-child-abuse-in--w-_2279.html

• Like 4

Guest aydenJ

Thanks both of you @Rania Zeid @irenetan But poor me, i may not be around when he comes to my hometown!! 

Seems that he posted a song in his IG. Hopefully he's not going to sing it in his fm ^_^... It's kinda sad when i read & re-read the lyrics! Don't get me wrong...is he in love? Sincerely loving someone? If he is, hopefully the other party feels the same too.