Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

W–Two Worlds: Episode 11

tumblr_inline_oci4xmx4aw1sp3v51_540.png

The earlier episodes twisted my brain, but this week’s episodes really twist my heart. The romance went from sweet to genuinely moving in the latest story arc, and I’m even starting to think that Fate may not be so cruel after all. Though that’s always what she wants you to think just before pulling the rug out from under you. Our heroine has a rough day ahead of her, because it’s basically up to her to protect the love of her life, save everybody, and keep an entire universe from being swallowed up by a psychopath with a face fetish. Just a light to-do list before lunch hour.

EPISODE 11 RECAP : Dramabeans

• Like 2

Lee Jong-suk is touched by his initial balloon gifts

photo758731.jpg

Lee Jong-suk has shared a part of his daily life full of his charms.

On August 25th, Lee Jong-suk posted on his personal Instagram, "This is the first time to see something like this. Thank you I wanted to pretend not to show but I'm actually touched by this" along with a photo of himself.

In the revealed photo, Lee Jong-suk standing in front of balloons shaped in his initials. A cake and a present are seen next to the balloons. His small face is accentuated with the cute flower pose he strikes.

Lee Jong-suk has been delivering great acting performances in MBC's Wednesday & Thursday drama, "W"for his role, Kang Ceol.

• Like 2