Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

HD:1000x666] Lee Jong Suk vs Park Shin Hye @ Pinocchio

By: natwalan  

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye cute real life moments 

The 9 ultimate K-drama piggyback rides

by Lauren Jinkerson on Jan 21, 2015 

Possibly the most fun thing to watch out for in K-dramas is the piggyback. Ranging from the hostile to the bromance to the emergency, I love them all! Here we have a list of the 9 different and awesome types of piggybacks for you to laugh at, gush over, and wish that you were a part of. 

skipped .    .    .    .    .

3.Pinocchio: The Bromance piggyback 

Ahn Chan Soo and Choi Dal Po get drunk together on Christmas Eve. I love that their bromance is so strong that Ahn Chan Soo carries Choi Dal Po back to his home. Every scene with the two of them ends up being one of my favorites from the episode, and this scene was among my favorites for the whole show. 

skipped .    .    .    .    .

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-9-ultimate-k-drama-piggyback-rides/ 

Jin Kyung Interview mentioning Jong Suk

About acting with young actors, “Didn’t I argue with Lee Jong Suk?”, at first she laughed at it, “I need to argue with a kid, and such a young kid?” And then it turned out that they were well matched. Surprisingly even their breath matched. So when they were acting, she did not think of him as a much younger person, but as equals. One value system against another. “That is why I spoke to Ki Ha Myung in respectful language till the end,” she revealed.

이어 진경은 ‘피노키오’에서의 연기적인 면에 대한 이야기를 꺼냈다. 젊은 배우들과의 대면 장면에 대해 묻자 진경은 “이종석과는 논쟁을 펼치지 않았나. 처음에는 ‘내가 쟤랑 논쟁을 해야돼? 저 젊은 애랑?’ 그랬다”며 웃은 뒤 “근데 딱 붙더라. 의외로 호흡이 잘 맞았다. 그래서 연기 할 때는 나이가 어리다는 생각은 안하고 인간 대 인간으로, 하나의 가치관과 하나의 가치관이 붙는다 생각했다. 기하명에게 끝까지 존댓말을 하는 것도 그런 생각에서 나온 것”이라고 밝혔다.