Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"[ENG SUB] 2014.11.06 Pinocchio Press Conference class="yt" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;" 

Cr: Pinocchio 

RUNWAY BATTLE: Lee Jong Suk vs. Kim Woo Bin

por KrisE en vie, Nov 14, 2014

The battle is back, and this time it’s super hot and super model-licious! This week I’ve tossed in two guys who began their careers as runway-ruling fashion models. Pinocchio’s leading man Lee Jong Suk is battling his bromance buddy, Love Cells’ very own Kim Woo Bin! This is a serious battle, and you better judge Top Model style! Only one can be crowned “Runway God,” so be as shallow as possible and choose wisely!

The Grey Suit: So here we have both guys on their way to work, each wearing their own take of the classic grey suit. Woo Bin is obviously a scary CEO on his way to destroy some small town factory, while Jong Suk is clearly a spoiled heir heading to the family company just to show his face.

Dark and Delicious: Both guys walked in the same show, and in a pair of fabulous boots at that! LJS is all about that hair and lush fluffiness in the collar, while KWB looks like the most awesome cat burglar in the universe #RobMeKWB

(LJS Photo credit: Baidu Bar)

Underwear: Well? I mean a fashion model models fashion, and underwear is fashion, so these photos are not in any way out of order. In fact, ask yourself this question if you were a fashion designer: Which guy’s body type works better with clothing? #FocusOnTheQuestion

Jacket Collars and Cropped Pants: LJS looks like the definition of “Preppy Perfection,” while KWB just looks like a sexy, smoldering bull!

(KWB Photo Credit: Newsen.com)

You’ve reached the end of the battle, and as you can see, both Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are staring at you intently waiting for your decision. Who will you crown as “Runway God?” #TeamPinocchio or #TeamLoveCells 

(Photo Credit: Vogue Girl)

Make sure to support both of these beautiful guys by watching their new series! Click here to watch Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio, and click here to watch Kim Woo Bin in Love Cells.

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

Source: Dramafever  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSjBSwzFd7o
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio at SBS Midnight TV Entertainment EP482 ENG SUB 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SOOMPI   class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Highlights: “Pinocchio,” Episode 2
jombijakka November 14, 2014

Highlights: “Pinocchio,” Episode 2

We’re back on the TV show platform, and Dal Po’s impressing everyone with his perfect answers. But before we go any further we first have to find out how Dal Po — whose life was ripped apart by TV personalities — ended up on that show.

Choi Dal Po - Pinocchio

Two weeks prior the TV show…

Dal Po and In Ha - Pinocchio

In Ha’s used to having to run a marathon to go to school every day, because Dal Po doesn’t want to ride her to school (though he pretends to be a good uncle in front of his adoptive father). And what have we here at school? A seemingly lovesick Chan Soo, the future quiz master, who offers In Ha his own bike to ride to school.

Read More  

darcydevenus said: I'm back!  I watched both episodes, and I loved it!  I am so glad to see the wacky LJS.  He's so adorkably cute!  I am very excited about next week.  I knew that he wouldn't have a problem... and since this is his thread, I can say that I think it's all about him.  PSH has done a great job, but he still steals the light when he's on....  The bus scene from episode 2 was very cool.
I'm scared for his brother though.  I think his brother is going to go don the Min Guk track from IHYV... especially when they find the remains... and they are remains.... I just don't know why nobody found the body... didn't they do an investigation of the area?  Seriously!

Fan Account | #Pinocchio 
Sun Yun and I saw to #ParkShinHye in the filming of Pinocchio with #LeeJongSuk ... They looked very very funny. You can tell they have a great friendship and communicate well. Unfortunately we did not capture any pictures because we were not allowed, but must ensure that very intense and great chapters are.
Trans: @ Thalia_WallsOriginal post korean: alizhshinhye
via: BluenB

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk_THAILAND FANMEETING_3 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Eng subs] 2014.11.14 Sohu exclusive interview of Lee Jong Suk & Angelababy at Shilla CF filming