Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao9_1280.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao1_1280.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao10_1280.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao5_1280.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao3_1280.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao4_400.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao7_400.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao6_400.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao2_400.jpgtumblr_nf0i5zzRkB1rqrpoao8_1280.jpg

natwalan:

[모닝퀴즈] “심장이 쿵쾅쿵쾅~”…애교 미남, 누구?

"이게 바로 심쿵매력~" 여자보다 예쁜 남자입니다. 훤칠한 키와 투명한 피부, 해맑은 미소가 여심을 사로잡는 무기죠. 하지만 남자의 변신은 무죄~. 전에 없던 수컷 냄새를 풍기며 남성미를 과시중인데요. 마성의 매력남, 그는 과연 누구일까요? > 힌트1. 피노키오. > 힌트2. 뿌잉뿌잉.

"이게 바로 심쿵매력~"

여자보다 예쁜 남자입니다. 훤칠한 키와 투명한 피부, 해맑은 미소가 여심을 사로잡는 무기죠. 하지만 남자의 변신은 무죄~. 전에 없던 수컷 냄새를 풍기며 남성미를 과시중인데요. 마성의 매력남, 그는 과연 누구일까요?

> 힌트1. 피노키오.

> 힌트2. 뿌잉뿌잉.

Credit : ©dispatch.co.kr 

‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong-Seok, act on a roll.. notice ‘missing Dal-Po’

2014/11/13

SBS new Wednesday and Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ was firstly broadcasted in 12th. Lee Jong-Seok who takes the leading role, Choi Dal-Po captured audiences’ attention with upgraded acting.
In the drama, Lee Jong-Seok participated at a quiz show. As crossing past and present, he captivates audiences with the perfect harmony of comic pose that causes laughter and seriousness. Choi Dal-Po participated at ‘Challenge! Quiz Champion’ and showed off his countrified dress with disheveled hair and school uniform. Through the harmony of his confident comic pose and dignified, serious face, he makes audience’s big laugh. 
Lee Jong-Seok greatly expressed Dal-Po’s cuteness and humorous charm and attracted people. It was Choi Dal-Po attraction’s finishing touch; comic face expression 3 sets that he shows by matching his name Choi Dal-Po letter and letter, and Lee Jong-Seok’s wink with clumsy smile. Moreover, Choi In-Ha(Park Shin-Hye)’s comment “Wow, surprisingly countrified and even confident” added Lee Jong-Seok’s comic. It gives smile.
Meanwhile, in that episode, the reason why Choi Dal-Po has to live Choi Dal-Po’s life, not with his real name Gi Ha-Myeong was revealed.
[Picture=SBS broadcast capture]

Source:innolife 

Lee Jong-Seok & Park Shin-Hye ‘Pinocchio’, viewer’s rating skyrockets

‘Pinocchio’ is on unstoppable rise in viewer’s rating. 
According to Nielson Korea on November 14, SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Pinocchio’ broadcasted on November 13 rated 9.8% of national viewer’s rating. It is 2.0%point higher than the previous episode of 7.8%. ‘Pinocchio’ is rising fast that is about to reach more than 10% of viewer’s rating. 
‘Pinocchio’ is about to break the long slump of SBS drama. ‘Pinocchio’ starring Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye who led SBS drama into the 1st in ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’, ‘Doctor Stranger’, ‘Inheritors’, is boosting the viewer’s rating.
Whether ‘Pinocchio’ will win ‘Mister Back’ to take the top place is drawing attention. 
Meantime, MBC ‘Mister Back’ rated 13.3% and KBS 2TV ‘Ironman’ rated 3.4% of viewer’s rating

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=11926&nbsp

Pinocchio and the Ugly Duckling

I wouldn’t consider myself as a big k-entertainment fan. Not at all. I can count the number of dramas I completed in my 10 fingers, in fact. And so it is very odd (and my friends continuously attest to that!) that I am acting like a fool with this new series Pinocchio. 
It is true that I am a Jong Suk fan, a new one. I cannot and will not deny that. However this drama is so worth all the wait and the paranoia. It’s like I am waiting for a new album every week from my favorite band. I simply couldn’t contain my excitement.
The first episode (which I watched twice, first as raw and 2nd with eng sub at 0400hrs in the morning!) made me laugh and cry like a baby. Biases aside, the story and the acting moved me. There’s a balanced amount of discovery and mystery. It’s really like watching IHYV again. The second episode (which i watched earlier this afternoon in Kowloon Park, thank you HK gov wifi! Haha!) made me fall. I’ve fallen so hopelessly in love with the characters. The more i fight, the more i love CDP and CIH. I can imagine myself loving the rest of the characters. Love to love and love to hate. Lol. That scene in the rain was so heartwarming. The look in Dal Po’s eyes… geez, how can his eyes speak like that? How he does that is a mystery i’ll forever be haunted of. 
As this is my first time to really wait on a series, I wasn’t really ready for the reaction of the rest of the world. Till now I refuse to read comments and feedback from those I don’t follow in tumblr or twitter. My motto is to surround myself with people who love JS. The rest can go richard simmons themselves off to kingdom come. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

I’m counting the days to Wednesday once again. How glad I am I have something to look forward to. :) Pinocchio team, hwaiting! You will be loved by the world, I’m positive of it.

Ah, on another note, my prayers are with JS. I hope he’s always well and that his health won’t fail him. He should know better not to worry his fans. I doubt wellmade knows though, lol!

By: sobaniitezutto  

I'm back!  I watched both episodes, and I loved it!  I am so glad to see the wacky LJS.  He's so adorkably cute!  I am very excited about next week.  I knew that he wouldn't have a problem... and since this is his thread, I can say that I think it's all about him.  PSH has done a great job, but he still steals the light when he's on....  The bus scene from episode 2 was very cool.
I'm scared for his brother though.  I think his brother is going to go don the Min Guk track from IHYV... especially when they find the remains... and they are remains.... I just don't know why nobody found the body... didn't they do an investigation of the area?  Seriously!

KPOP HERALD

Lee Jong-suk feels love for Park Shin-hye in ‘Pinocchio’

Actress Park Shin-hye boasted excellent acting skills in the second episode of SBS’ rom-com drama “Pinocchio,” which aired on Thursday. 

In the latest episode, Choi In-ha, played by Park, decides to become a justice-seeking news reporter at the social affairs desk. The determination comes after failing to overcome a fatal weakness -- “Pinocchio syndrome,” a psychological syndrome that causes her to experience violent hiccups whenever she lies. 

At one point, In-ha considers becoming a lawyer, but she gives up after imagining herself failing miserably at court. She believes that her hiccups will be a “lie detector” at court, making her unable to tell lies to defend her client. In her head she pictures an angry client, played by cameo veteran actor Jung Woong-in, grabbing her by the neck after he loses the trial due to her inability to lie. 

The actress also beamed in a romantic scene with uncle Dalpo, played by hallyu actor Lee Jong-suk. When Dalpo hurts his head, she calls an ambulance and rushes him to the hospital. “He cannot afford to get dumber than he already is,” she sobs, amusing the viewers. 

In the episode, Dalpo again realizes that he has a crush on In-ha. On one rainy day, Dalpo feels stirrings in his heart for In-ha after she brings him an umbrella. 

The rom-com is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411142153179100957_2&nbsp