Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

"Pinocchio" goes up 2.0% after just one episode

photo521452.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea, the second episode of SBS drama "Pinocchio" recorded 9.8% which is 2.0% more than the previous episode.

Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) competed with Ahn Chan-soo (Lee Joo-seung) in a national quiz competition.

To prove the rumors about him stealing the questions beforehand, Choi Dal-po showed everyone at the competition that he wasn't a fool.

Meanwhile, MBC drama "Mister Baek" and KBS 2TV "Blade Man" rated 13.3% and 3.4% respectively.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r.../hancinema

tumblr_nf09okPMO41rqrpoao1_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_nf09okPMO41rqrpoao2_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_nf09okPMO41rqrpoao3_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_nf09okPMO41rqrpoao5_1280.jpg

[Photo] 14/11/2014 Lee Jong Suk @ The Shilla Duty Free

Credit : ©shilla duty free fb

size : 1920x1080

size : 746x1118

size : 720x1280

size : 640x1136

[신라면세점 새로운 모델,이종석을 가져라!]

신라면세점 새로운 모델, 귀여운 매력남 이종석을 스마트폰 배경화면에 담았어요!

이종석 배경화면을 다운받고 인증샷을 댓글로 남기면 추첨을 통해 100분께 배스킨라빈스 기프티콘을 드려요~

신라면세점에서 준비한 이종석의 스마트폰 배경화면은 하트뿅, 쉿, 뿌잉뿌잉 3종 세트랍니다.

아이폰과 갤럭시에 최적화된 4개 사이즈로 만나실 수 있으며 모바일로 보시는 분들은 이미지를 밀어서 확인해보세요!
(해당 기종: 아이폰4/4S, 아이폰5/5S, 갤럭시S3/갤럭시 노트2, 갤럭시S4/갤럭시 노트3)

* 이벤트 참여방법
1. 신라면세점 페이스북 '좋아요'를 눌러주세요
2. 배경화면을 다운받은 뒤 인증샷을 댓글로 남겨주세요
3. 친구들에게 공유해서 함께 참여하면 당첨확률 UP!

* 이벤트 일정: 2014년 11월 14일(금) ~ 11월 18일(화)까지

* 이벤트 당첨자 발표 : 2014년 11월 25일(화) 신라면세점 페이스북 내

* 신라면세점 페이스북의 팬이 아니면 당첨이 취소될 수 있습니다. viia natwalan

"Pinocchio" Lee Jong-suk has a crush on his enemy's daughter

photo521454.jpg

Lee Jong-suk had a crush on Park Shin-hye.

On the second episode of the new SBS drama "Pinocchio", Choi Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) started to show his feelings for Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye).

Choi Dal-po said to himself, "I decided something after experiencing that terrible incident five years ago. I won't have anything to do with people from the broadcasting station. I didn't think I would change that thought. The reason why I so helplessly broke my determination, is a secret I want to keep a secret more than the determination itself".

Five years ago, Choi Dal-po's father was made into a shameless man and his mother committed suicide all because of the media so Choi Dal-po had decided to stay away from anyone involved with the media. However, he had a crush on Choi In-ha and she was the reason why he joined the competition.

Choi Dal-po had acted dumb to live as Choi Gong-pil's (Byeon Hee-bong) dumb son but had joined the competition because his rival said he was going to confess his love for Choi In-ha after becoming the champion. So, Choi Dal-po set up the scenario of being accused of stealing test papers and joined the competition to prove his skill.

At the end of the episode, Choi Dal-po watched Choi In-ha who waited for him and when she asked why he'd kept his talent a secret, he spoke to himself, "Because I like you".

Choi Dal-po knew it was Choi In-ha's mother Song Cha-ok (Jin Kyeong) who was responsible for the nasty report about his family so he couldn't say that he liked Choi In-ha.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... [more] 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"14.11.14 Lee Jong Suk "The Shilla Duty Free " 

Whoaa.. I have to say this.. Lee Jong Suk is not just pretty face! The elevator scene is something.. If he can choose and go the right way for his career, he'll be big! Notice that! I'm also very proud of the writer-nim, she knowed that Park Shin Hye is so beautiful when crying, but for Pinocchio she used it for the just right doses! Bravo! Can't wait for next week episodes.. Pinocchio, hwaitiiing!!!! 

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"“Pinocchio” Lee Jong Suk Thinks He Is Prettier Than Park Shin Hye?

“Pinocchio” Lee Jong Suk Thinks He Is Prettier Than Park Shin Hye?

On October 12, SBS’ “Night of TV Entertainment” invited the cast of new drama “Pinocchio” – Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Yoo Bi, Kim Young Kwang – for an interview, where they discussed their characters on screen, their chemistry on set, etc.

During the interview, Lee Jong Suk didn’t hold back with his compliments of Park Shin Hye, saying that he thinks she is really pretty. Park Shin Hye responded, “He always puts you in a good mood. He often tells you you’re pretty and that you’re doing well.” She added, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen a prettier male actor.”

And it seems Lee Jong Suk thinks the same! The cast participated in a little game with a lie detector machine that zaps your hand if it determines that you are lying. The interviewer asked Lee Jong Suk some yes or no questions, one of which was, “Do you think you are prettier than girls?” After looking a bit distressed, he said no. And was promptly zapped.

The interviewer followed up with a more specific question, asking, “Do you think you are prettier than Park Shin Hye?” With no hesitation and utmost confidence, Lee Jong Suk once again said no. Needless to say, the set erupted in laughter.

If the lie detector in fact works, as Kim Young Kwang later asked after his turn, it revealed that Lee Yoo Bi does feel pressure because her mother, actress Kyeon Mi Ri, watches her acting on television, Park Shin Hye has fantasized about a romance with a stranger in a foreign country, and Kim Young Kwang has been asked out by a fellow celebrity before.

[soompi]

tumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o7_250.giftumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_nf09pjFNTd1qbxx00o8_250.gif

"If I could turn back time, I should have left then. They were feelings I shouldn’t have felt. And someone whom I never should have feelings for. Before those feelings grew… while I could still turn back… I should have left. I thought that my heart racing in that moment would eventually subside with time. And then, I thought I’d be able to leave easily… But that was a foolish assumption. An excuse… to stay by her side then."   cr: shura 

class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 40px; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"WiKi K-POP
class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 40px; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong-suk Stops Acting Like a  class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 40px; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Fool…Why?

Posted on Nov 14, 2014

[WIKI KPOP = Media team Editor]

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=SBS

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=SBS

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are starting to fall in love with each other on SBS’s Monday and Tuesday drama <Pinocchio>.

In the 2nd episode of <Pinocchio> aired on November 13, Dalpo(Lee Jong-suk) showed his pains to hide his past life full of hatred and his love for Inha(Park Shin-hye). The viewers are praising Lee Jong-suk for his acting skills, which express different emotions and encompass different genres from a serious drama to a comedy and to a melodrama.

‘Real Dalpo’ has always lived as a fool. But he score full 100 points on a common sense skill test to compete on a quiz program, proving how smart he is.

Dalpo’s teacher and his classmates falsely accused of cheating, saying “Dalpo shanged his test sheet”. Inha was the only person who believed in Dalpo.

To help Inha, who struggled to gather evidence to prove that Dalpo is smart, Dalpo competed against the top student at school at the preliminary round on the quiz program. Why Dalpo give up on acting like a fool? He had to do so to stop the top student from confessing his love to Inha on the TV show.

Dalpo was confused. Inha is the daughter of Chaeok(Jinkyung), who destroyed his family. On the surface, Dalpo lives with Inha’s family and acts like her uncle, which makes the situation strange. Dalpo was not allowed to love Inha.

Dalpo expressed his anger against media while he was in the quiz competition. When a staff member asked Dalpo why he gave the wrong answer he gave for the final question, he said, “This place is full of people who talk about things with their groundless assumptions. I feel suffocated when I breathe the same air with these disgusting people and I would rather die than come here again. If I win I have to come back here.” Lee Jong-suk helped the viewers relate to his character by expressing the complex emotions and pains with his eyes.

The next episode of the story of Dalpo who lives under his fake name and Inha who cannot lie will be aired at 10 pm on November 17.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/25203 

NukeA said: Whoaa.. I have to say this.. Lee Jong Suk is not just pretty face! The elevator scene is something.. If he can choose and go the right way for his career, he'll be big! Notice that! I'm also very proud of the writer-nim, she knowed that Park Shin Hye is so beautiful when crying, but for Pinocchio she used it for the just right doses! Bravo! Can't wait for next week episodes.. Pinocchio, hwaitiiing!!!!