Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye shower each other with compliments

November 13, 2014 @ 8:30 am

On November 12, co-stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye from the new SBS drama 'Pinocchio' appeared on 'One Night of TV Entertainment', where they showered each other with compliments.

Lee Jong Suk said, "I think Park Shin Hye is so pretty." Park Shin Hye responded, "He puts me in a good mood. He tells me often I'm pretty and that I am doing well," adding, "It's my first time seeing such a pretty male actor like this."

'One Night of TV Entertainment' also shared with fans adorable behind-the-scenes moments of the actors in the drama. Lee Jong Suk apparently has fun teasing Park Shin Hye, who points out his playful persona.

She also reveals that it can be hard acting with somebody when, at times, they are not on the same wavelength, but she has yet to experience this with Lee Jong Suk.  

Did you watch the premiere?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-shower-each-other-with-compliments

Reject all delusions!

But how can we, HOW CAN WE REJECT IT?

When you mess with Inha, Dalpo will drive his bike at unsafe speeds and injure his head to save her. He will break 15 years of ‘idiot act’ and go on a quiz show to prove her innocence. He will go to the place he hates most in the world, a place where ‘he detests to even breathe the same air as these filthy lowlife reporters’, just to prove her right. To make sure she doesn’t get hit. To protect her truth.

When you mess with Dalpo, she will stand up to the whole class and spit water on their cake, yelling that they need to apologize to Dalpo. She will stay up all night perusing library books and compiling a wall-sized proof that Dalpo is the man they didn’t know he was. She will go to the station and wait for him, in the rain and the cold, even when exhausted.

Yet she insists she is only hiccuping because it is cold.

His heart insists that he will not love her.

Oh, you two may try to resist the delusions, but we can’t.

"Because I like you."

By: hitoritabi  

Choi Dalpo

His speech to Lee Pil Mo that I referenced in the last post.

This is just from my listening, so may not be 100% accurate. ;__;

I do not think broadcast is a joke.

When you can kill people with a single word on broadcast,
how could one,
ever dare,
think of broadcasting as a joke?

The reason why I gave up on the final question,
was because if I got the last question right,
I would have to come back to this trash-like place again next week.

This place?
Teeming with people who make wild guesses based on nothing at all.
Wearing their microphones and cameras like some band of honour, kicking up a fuss.

To have to breathe the same air as these lesser beings,
it’s like I’m suffocating.

To have to come to a broadcast station again,
I’d hate it more than death.

Does that answer your question?

tumblr_nezgxgeAtB1rqrpoao1_1280.jpgtumblr_nezgxgeAtB1rqrpoao2_1280.jpg

은건 한장 더 공개하기️
#인스타그램#regram#재탕#인증샷#일상#데일리#instadaily#셀카#셀피#selfie#셀스타그램#얼스타그램#연예인#배우#이종석#leejongsuk#sbs#드라마#피노키오#최달포#대박

좋은건 재탕하기
#인스타그램#regram#재탕#인증샷#일상#데일리#instadaily#셀카#셀피#selfie#셀스타그램#얼스타그램#연예인#배우#이종석#leejongsuk#sbs#드라마#피노키오#최달포#대박

Credit : ©yyyyunee

Don't want to let haters ruin my mood so.

1. If you think the story of the firefighter is makjang, it is effing based on an actual story. People get wrongly-accused of things by mass media all the time, and the consequences are actually quite believable.

2. Get over Dalpo’s hair. Get over Inha’s school uniform. Do you enjoy being a broken record and a spoilsport?

3. If you allow your previous conceptions of an actor/actress colour how you look at every single piece of work, then maybe you should consider humans are capable of improvement! And certain roles cannot be saved by any amount of acting!

4. In the end, it is your freedom to watch or not watch something. And it is even your freedom to comment on something negatively if you don’t like it, it’s just… I feel like we are watching two different shows. I’m not the kind to watch a show for my oppar just because he is in it. If Pinocchio was bad (I’d be crushed), but I’d admit it. But…

5. Look at them. So cute.

6. I hope you find another drama you love and you’ll write about that more. :D

by hitoritabi   

logo-dramafever@2x.png
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"VIDEO: Lee Jong Suk has a personal message for his Pinocchio fans!

por KrisE en jue, Nov 13, 2014

Pinocchio’s awesomely talented and hot leading man Lee Jong Suk recorded a personal video message for everyone! Looking lovely and ever-so-charismatic in a blue turtleneck, Lee Jong Suk opened up his new website with a bright smile and the video message below!

In the video he introduces himself and talks about his homepage being opened and how he will use the page to give updates and news. He also expresses his concern for the premiere and wonders how his fans will react to his new and unfamiliar image in the drama. Lastly, he hopes everyone will, of course, watchPinocchio!

If you would like to visit and join Lee Jong Suk’s official homepage, which is awesome because it has a gallery slider of him in sexy model poses, click here. To support Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye inPinocchio,

all you have to do is watch their drama below!

Source: Dramafever