Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="titleNews" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"[Photo] Lee Jong Suk Shares Special Video Message with Fans About ‘Pinocchio’

Nov. 12, 2014

Source:mwave

Lee Jong Suk uploaded a special video message for the fans.

With SBS’s Pinocchio airing the first episode today (November 12), Lee Jong Suk shared a special video message.

In the video, which was released through his official website (http://www.leejongsuk.co.kr) on November 12, Lee Jong Suk said, “November 12! Today is finally the day that Pinocchio will be airing the first episode. I’m curious to see how I appear and I will probably…be unfamiliar with how I look myself so I’m worried how you will all receive it. Please don’t miss Pinocchio.”

[Photo] Lee Jong Suk Shares Special Video Message with Fans About ‘Pinocchio’

In SBS’s Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk will be transforming into a local news reporter named Choi Dal Po, who erases his past and lives with a fake name. Going from a hillbilly to a taxi driver and then to a local news reporter, Lee Jong Suk will depict Choi Dal Po’s roller coaster life with his sincere acting. 

Sharing his excitement and nervousness, Lee Jong Suk increases anticipation by expressing his serious attitude towards the drama. At the same time, his video message full of aegyo brings out smiles, leading more fans to stay tuned for Pinocchio.

Pinocchio will air the first episode on November 12 at 10 p.m. (KST)

Watch the video here! 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80569/photo-lee-jong-suk-shares-special-video-message-with-fans-about-pinocchio 

Pinocchio/Real Mate - Lee Jong Suk @ QTV

Cr: myrealQTV 

[QTV 사심이 전혀 없다고는 말할 수 없는!! 이벤트]QTV와 끈끈하게 인연을 이어가고 있는(싶은) 배우 이종석 주연의 <피노키오>가 11월 18일 화요일에 QTV에서 첫 방송 됩니다 ^0^
거짓이름으로 사는 남자와 거짓말을 못하는 여자의 청춘성장멜로!QTV 드라마 스페셜 <피노키오> 론칭 기념 이벤트 1탄!
“달포를 찾아라!”아래 영상 속 달포가 몇.번. 나타나는지 맞혀주세요~배우 이종석이 아닌, <피노키오>의 달포! 달포가 나타난 횟수를 맞혀주신 분께는 <대용량 포터블 배터리(8,000mAh)>를 드립니다! 
★ 이벤트 기간 : 2014.11.12(수) ~ 11.23(일) ★ 당첨자 발표 : 2014.11.28(금)★ 응모 방법 : 영상을 보시고 달포나 나타난 횟수를 댓글로 남겨주세요. ★ QTV 페이지 "좋아요” + 이벤트 영상을 공유해주시면 완벽한 응모!!

Source: QTV FB 

class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye prepare  class="single__title entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.79em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"for premiere of SBS drama “Pinocchio” Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for Pinocchio

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye pose together as they ask fans and viewers to support their upcoming drama, Pinocchio, which is set to air later today on November 12th on SBS.

The two stars posed intimately together to ask fans to support their premiereepisode  tomorrow night as Park Shin Hye writes “Wednesday, November 12 ‘Pinocchio’ first broadcast! bonbang-shoot” on a sketch pad as she and Lee Jong Suk lean amiably toward each other.

In the second photo, Lee Jong Suk leans intimately into Park Shin Hye as she creates a heart with her hands, asking for fans’ love for the drama. In addition, Lee Jong Suk posted a behind-the-scenes photo on his Instagram account that depicts Park Shin Hye caring for Lee Jong Suk in character.

These photos demonstrating the off-screen chemistry as co-stars have heightened anticipation for viewers who will be able to see how well their off-screen chemistry translates to their on-screen chemistry when Pinocchio premieres on SBS on November 12th at 10pm KST.

Pinocchio tells the story of a woman who has Pinocchio syndrome (hiccuping when she lies) who aspires to become a famous reporter, and a man who has a handsome appearance despite his ragged hair and poor fashion sense. Park Shin Hye outlined the main points of this drama, with an interviewteasers andstill cuts also previously released for this drama.

201411120814321110_1.jpg

67828668.2.jpg

Source: Sports Donga and My Daily

http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-prepare-premiere-sbs-drama-pinocchio/ 

WiKi K-POP class="main-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 40px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1em; font-family: Arimo, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk Will Show Versatile Features in a New Drama from a Hillbilly to a Journalist!

Posted on Nov 12, 2014

[WIKI KPOP = Media team Editor]

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=Wellmade ENT.

Lee Jong Suk/ photo=Wellmade ENT.

Actor Lee Jong Suk will return to the small screen through new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama <Pinocchio> and he will play the role of Choi Dal Po.

SBS <Pinocchio> is set to premiere in near future and it is getting much expectation of viewers thanks to the cast of Lee Jong Suk in the drama. Within five years of his debut, he has been matured as an actor through thirteen films and dramas.

▶ Starring in Various Films/Dramas and Raising Expectation to Changes in Acting

Debuted in 2010, Lee Jong Suk has been involved in different genres of drama, multi-genre films, and historical dramas to build his experience in the field. He grabbed our attention with his mature features in his previous drama <Dr. Stranger> which went off the air in July, and fans’ expectation continues to raise toward his next work in <Pinocchio>.

The teaser video showed Lee Jong Suk’s versatile features as a country boy with unkempt hair, a taxi driver, and a social reporter which raised fans’ expectations even more. On top of his, the drama has ‘conditions to be successful’ since Lee Jong Suk will reunite with <I Can Hear Your Voice> team and show harmony with actress Park Shin Hye.

▶ Will He Achieve Three Consecutive Hits in Small Screen?

Lee Jong Suk has an insight into choosing drama which is another reason we anticipate his next work <Pinocchio>. He became popular through <School 2013>, <I Can Hear Your Voice>, and <Dr. Stranger> and many people expect that his fine judge of drama will continue on <Pinocchio>.

Lee Jong Suk chose <Pinocchio> without any taking any break after his previous work which allow us to assume that he has desire to show even more mature acting.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye starring drama <Pinocchio> portrays the romance between a man living with a false name and a woman who lives a life that is true to herself. The drama premiers on November 12 at 10pm through SBS.

www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/25078 

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Stand in Rain With Special Hats

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s date in the pouring rain has been revealed.

Airing the first episode on November 12, SBS’s Pinocchio released a set of stills featuring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye standing in pouring rain.

In the stills, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are holding rubber cones over their heads to avoid getting wet from the rain as they stand looking at each other. Transforming dirty rubber cones into colorful cone hats, their innocent and quirky appearance gather attention. 

Despite wearing a rubber cone in the rain, Park Shin Hye is innocently looking up at Lee Jong Suk while Lee Jong Suk looks back at her with a deep loving gaze. 

This scene was filmed in an island in Incheon on October 29 for the scene where Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) comes out to greet Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), who comes home late on a rainy night.

‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Stand in Rain With Special Hats

A sprinkler truck was used to film the scene and despite the cold weather, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye continued filming for about four hours under the rain. The filming continued throughout the night but they reportedly carried on the cheery atmosphere until the end by taking care of each other. 

The production team of Pinocchio said, “It was a chilly weather even without the rain but Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye continued filming throughout the night under the sprinkler truck,” adding, “Nevertheless, we had the best atmosphere and teamwork to the point where laughter never stopped.”

The production team increased anticipation by sharing, “A beautiful scene was filmed thanks to the cast and staff members who worked hard without showing any signs of exhaustion. Please show your interest and love in the first broadcast.” 

Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi, is a romance drama about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie and it is set to air the first episode on November 12 at 10 p.m. (KST)

Photo credit: iHQ

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/80585/pinocchio-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-stand-in-rain-with-special-hats 

sleepykid said:

While my father attended research forum, got my own time soaring around the blocks of Shibuya and also Tokyo University of Agriculture, I'm very thankful to Japanese people  that I met. They are very helpful, I never knew that they are good speaking English I was so worried that I've got lost but google maps  really help and also the man who help me getting my ticket because I didn't speak Japanese and didn't understand Japanese character thanks thanks.  I tried hard to look for Jong Suk stuffs not everyone knows him there, but Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun is well known... especially Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Seok... Out of all the people I met in different places in the world Asian people is really sweet, sushi taste good made by Japanese than the sushi that I've ate in my own country (I think I've gain few lbs.) , their breads is really good and people there is very accommodating. I wish to visit South Korea next year. aja aja aja and also there is sbs channel never expect that....
what really frustrates me is the lack and no Jong Suk stuffs there... sad... but now I have a clear view of how Asian looks like cute animes hihihi

class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye tell fans to catch the premiere of ‘Pinocchio’ tonight
Nov 12, 2014

51042-275695-700x823.jpgLee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye

The production team for upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio,’ has today released new photos of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, who have a message for fans ahead of the drama’s premiere tonight.

In one of the photos, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are seen standing side-by-side, while holding a sketchbook which wrote, “‘Pinocchio’ first broadcast this Wednesday November 12! Do remember to catch it,” as they spread word of the drama’s premiere while putting on a radiant smile for the camera. The broadcast information was apparently personally written by Park Shin Hye in the sketchbook.

In another photo, Park Shin Hye is seen posing with a ‘heart’ sign, while Lee Jong Suk sticks his face against her face, as they drew much stares for being such a good looking couple.

‘Pinocchio’ is a story about maturity of youth through the eyes of a man who lives under a false name, and a woman who cannot tell a lie. The drama will premiere tonight (November 12th) at 10PM (KST).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com 

YAY!! i am right ...that it is later today the premiere of 'pinocchio' right?!  so excited!!  so nervous!!  everything is just like in limbo for me!!  GOOD LUCK!! sukkie!!  i am praying sooooooooo hard for your success ... as well as PSH, LYB and KYK!!  i hope to hear good news later on today ....
rania : LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!!  :-*  >:D<  you're my bestie ... are we excited already!!  i know that you will be monitoring the drama's progress ... as for me ... i will just have to depend on the first few dl tomorrow ...as i can't watch the actual live streaming!!  so ...here's some energy hugs for you to give you strength!! hahahaha!!  do you think hanyeon will be there to live stream too??? i hope i got his name right??  i like the way he is so honest in his feedback of a  drama!! how about you??
so ...we've come to the day girls!!  lets all hold hands and ...pray hard for all our faves success ...in this case ...our sukkie!! hahaha!
btw .... that was so super cute ...and embarrassing for sukkie!!  when the thing in his hands buzz indicating he lied!! hahahaha!!  not to have my head bitten by PSH's fans ...but i must say indeed sukkie is prettier! hahahaha! but seriously ... i don't think sukkie was lying when he said he found PSH so pretty ... maybe he was nervous which somehow triggered the buzz!!  you know how our sukkie is just so uncomfortable with things like this!! hahaha!
anyways ...on to the main event!!  aja aja!! 

jong suk fighting!!

• Like 1

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Final Batch of Pretty Drama Stills for Pinocchio Premiering Wednesday Night

tunit.jpg

I’m trying to keep my expectations low for Pinocchio which premieres in mere hours on Wednesday night in Korea on SBS. Forget the hyped up casting of Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye, or whatever residual audience love remains for the production team from it’s last drama I Hear Your Voice. What I really want to see is an excellent quality first episode, something that would validate the anticipation and provide some reassurance that it’s following the drama.

This post contains all the remaining drama stills released by the production in the last few days, nothing terribly exciting that screams “you must watch!’ but does continue to showcase a drama that looks rather heartfelt. Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye’s same-age characters meet as kids when her grandfather rescues Lee Jong Seok’s character from the ocean and adopts him as his long lost eldest son. What ensues is growing up together as fake uncle-niece with plenty of real falling in love opportunities. Just my type of fauxcest.

lastta.jpg

metos2.jpg

metos.jpg

Lee Jong Seok’s character escapes from his real identity when his real family life falls apart after his firefighter father is accused of cowardice and abandonment on the job. He has a photographic memory and high IQ but pretends to be an idiot and fool at school once he becomes Park Shin Hye’s character’s “uncle”. Everyone in the family knows he’s not the real uncle but goes along with the story to keep the slightly mentally ill grandfather happy and comforted.

metso6.jpg

metos1.jpg

Jin Kyung plays an ace television reporter known for her hard hitting journalism and lack of empathy when it comes to delivering ratings on sensational news stories. She’s also Park Shin Hye’s character’s mom who left her husband and daughter back in the rural seaside town to move to Seoul for her high powered career.

metos4.jpg

Park Shin Hye’s character suffers from the Pinocchio syndrome whereby she can’t tell a lie otherwise she’ll hiccup. In a fantasy sequence, she dreams that she’a a public defender arguing a case for her serial killer client played by Jung Woong In in a cameo reprise of his role in I Hear Your Voice. She can’t defend him properly and outs him in front of the judge as the killer because he confessed to her in private.

© 2014, ockoala. All rights reserved.

koalasplayground.com/2014/11/11/final-batch-of-pretty-drama-stills-for-pinocchio-premiering-wednesday-night/ 

• Like 1

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye ask you to watch the premiere of 'Pinocchio' + stills and greetings clip

November 12, 2014 @ 5:04 am

View this content on allkpop's website
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk asked you to catch the premiere of their SBSdrama 'Pinocchio' today!

The onscreen couple got close as they held up the sign which reads, "The premiere on November 12, Wednesday! Watch the live broadcast~ >~<." Lee Jong Suk also greeted fans to announce the re-opening of his homepage.

He shared, "Hello, it's Lee Jong Suk. I heard that my homepage has finally been re-opened, so I am greeting you like this. Today, November 12, is finally the day that 'Pinocchio' premieres. I really wonder how it will come out, and it's also an unfamiliar image for me, so I'm worried about how you will react to it. I will try to share a lot of news through the homepage. Please watch the live broadcast of 'Pinocchio'. I will also greet you with good news. Goodbye!"

Stay tuned for the premiere of 'Pinocchio' today at 10 PM KST!

lee-jong-suk_1415769091_Pinocchio.jpg 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-ask-you-to-watch-the-premiere-of-pinocchio-stills-and-greetings-clip