Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

KPOP HERALD 

Last set of Lee Jong-suk’s ‘Pinocchio’ shots rocks viewers’ hearts

Hallyu actor Lee Jong-suk on Tuesday seized the hearts of K-drama fans with three still photos of SBS’ rom-com “Pinocchio,” exuding his trademark droll charm. 

The photos, released a day before the drama’s Wednesday launch, shows Lee participating in a quiz show, provoking his rivals. 

The first two episodes of “Pinocchio” will provide a chance for the Korean heartthrob to make the most of his acting skills, with both serious and humorous situations. 

Considering the recurring theme of “the unexpected victory of the least fit yet righteous hero,” drama lovers are looking forward to seeing how clever Lee will get with the leading quiz show participants. According to the synopsis, Lee was infamous for his nickname “all-F jerk” in childhood, flunking countless exams at school. 

Starring Lee and hallyu actress Park Shin-hye, the Wednesday-Thursday drama portrays the love of two young social affairs reporters and their struggle for justice. 

Lee plays the lead character Choi Dal-po, a news reporter who used to be a taxi driver. Park plays the role of Choi In-ha, a rookie reporter who suffers from “Pinocchio syndrome” -- getting the hiccups every time she tells a lie. 

The drama is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday at 10 p.m., following the conclusion of “My Lovely Girl.” [more] 

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Jong Suk Shines with Confidence in New “Pinocchio” Stillsimage

The latest stills of SBS’ new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Pinocchio,” featuring actor Lee Jong Suk have been revealed.

In the stills, Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) is looking confident and charismatic while taking part in a quiz show. As if challenging his opponent, he seems to be calling someone, and his intense stare proves how focused he is in the game. The final still shows Choi Dal Po clapping his hands with a satisfied smile on his face, raising questions about the details of the scene.

The producers revealed, “The result of Lee Jong Suk’s quiz show appearance will be presented in the first two episodes. The reverse charm of Lee Jong Suk, who has both a serious and a comical side to him, will shine through in the episodes.”

Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will premiere on November 12 at 10 p.m.

lee jong suk pinocchio

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/10/lee-jong-suk-shines-with-confidence-in-new-pinocchio-stills/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=lee-jong-suk-shines-with-confidence-in-new-pinocchio-stills 

Lee Jong Suk - In perspetive

Purely in terms of professional experience -

I was thinking I always compare him and Kim Woo Bin and keep thinking they are equal (professionally) but today I realized Lee Jong Suk professionally is really far ahead.  I have a feeling KWB may be earning more money (He is in so many commercials and he is doing so many endorsements) but purely as acting experience or shouldering responsibility for a production, he is not even close…(I am glad he is successful in what he or his agency has chosen).

Lee Jong Suk has lead 3 dramas (IHYV, Dr. Stranger and now Pinocchio).  He has acted in 2 movies.  One as main lead and one as co-leading man. + he has done 2 movies as smaller characters, 2 more dramas as part of the leading cast (High Kick + School).  

When you compare what he has done to any of his contemporaries, only one stands out.  Kim Soo Hyun.  Even he does not have the depth of experience as LJS but he has been very successful in everything he has touched and has shouldered responsibility as main lead.  (Experience is not everything anyway).

Isn’t LJS impressive for someone that young?  I am so proud of him.  

Daily K Pop News | Latest K-Pop News
class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Bitter, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-stretch: normal; font-size: 23px; line-height: 29px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk & Seo In Guk pose topless for Japanese poster of 'No Breathing'KYURI SHANA   /   TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014 

1_large.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk pose topless for the Japanese release poster of swimming-themed sports film 'No Breathing'.  Along with the poster, the exact premiere date is also revealed.

'No Breathing' starring Lee Jong Suk, Seo In Guk, and Yuri is going to have its premiere in Japan on February 28, 2015.

The movie is successful in Korean when it was released on October 30 last year. In fact, it also received  theatrical release in other Asian countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Vietnam.

B2Epn9jCAAAEajY.jpg

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-seo-in-guk-pose-topless.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

i have a question but it's not pinnochio-related.
does anyone here know in which aquarium in seoul they shot IHYV?was it at the COEX aquarium?i plan to visit the filming locations of my fave dramas when i go back to seoul in march next year so i really like to go where that aquarium kiss happened. :-)
thanks!

dramafan100 said:

I was thinking I always compare him and Kim Woo Bin and keep thinking they are equal (professionally) but today I realized Lee Jong Suk professionally is really far ahead.  I have a feeling KWB may be earning more money (He is in so many commercials and he is doing so many endorsements) but purely as acting experience or shouldering responsibility for a production, he is not even close…(I am glad he is successful in what he or his agency has chosen).

Lee Jong Suk has lead 3 dramas (IHYV, Dr. Stranger and now Pinocchio).  He has acted in 2 movies.  One as main lead and one as co-leading man. + he has done 2 movies as smaller characters, 2 more dramas as part of the leading cast (High Kick + School).  

When you compare what he has done to any of his contemporaries, only one stands out.  Kim Soo Hyun.  Even he does not have the depth of experience as LJS but he has been very successful in everything he has touched and has shouldered responsibility as main lead.  (Experience is not everything anyway).

[11.11.2014] VanHart di Albazar  FB page 

[PINOCCHIO_Lee Jongseok]

새로운 드라마 <피노키오>로 돌아온 배우 이종석. 예고편에서 등장한 그의 근사한 코트 스타일링에 눈길이 가는데요. 14 F/W 서울패션위크 런웨이에서 선보인 반하트의 컬렉션 코트입니다

Lee Jong Suk in His New Drama Pinocchio (4th teaser)  wore  VanHart di Albazar F/W 2014

Source: VanHart di Albazar 

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

Will Lee Tae-hwan become the next Kim Woo-bin or Lee Jong-suk?

photo520462.jpg

Will former model and current actor Lee Tae-hwan become the next Kim Woo-bin or Lee Jong-suk?

Lee Tae-hwan is currently starring in the MBC drama "Pride and Prejudice" as Kang-soo, a sincere and young investigator. Being the model that he is, his visual is enough to draw attention from plenty of women".

Kang-soo is worried so he follows Yeol-moo (Baek Jin-hee) home. He helps her unload her stuff into her house and appeals in a caring way.

Model actors like Kim Woo-bin and Lee Jong-suk stand out. Lee Tae-hwan won the rookie award at the Asian Model Awards.

Lee Tae-hwan is also a member of the actor group called Surprise. They are coming out with a debuting album on the 18th and will hold 6 showcases in Japan, China, Thailand and other parts of Asia.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

www.hancinema.net/will-lee-tae-hwan-become-the-next-kim-woo-bin-or-lee-jong-suk--75266.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

leianji said: hello!!
wow ....the oakley photoshoot looks great!!  though i am not a fan of the brand ... i can't help but feel they look good ...especially on sukkie! hahahahaha! :D
are we counting days now to the premiere rania??  i am pretty pumped up as the case may be!!  i was looking through all the pictures and can't help but love how good sukkie and PSH looks together!!  and don't you think that PSH seem shy towards sukkie!! hehehehe!!  but i can't say the same for yubi!!  boy! was the heart sign towards sukkie a really bold move by her!! hahahaha!  and that's what got me to notice that she looks good with sukkie too! gosh!! my heart is being swayed!! hahahaha!!
yes ... you are right rania ...i think the story is going to be really good this time around ... i really really really hope!!  i guess i am a little nervous because ...honestly i had high hopes with DS having been penned by the makers of 'city hunter' ...and we know what a disappointment it was story wise!!  but i guess what really brought DS down was the choice of lead actress .... we know that most fans didn't really got attached to her!  but for 'pinocchio' we have no less then PSH!!  she is by far a credible actress with many projects already at hand ... and there's yubi too, who i find to be an excellent actress with much depth ....so easy to say 'pinocchio' will not fail us this time around!!  
lets cross our fingers that the week that 'mr. baek' had as its lead will not affect the rating of 'pinocchio's' premiere!!  aja aja!!

jong suk fighting!!

class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Jong Suk brims with confidence in new ‘Pinocchio’ photos

Nov. 11, 2014

50942-275260-700x840.jpgLee Jong Suk

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio‘ will make its debut tomorrow night (November 12th), and the production has today released new photos of lead actor Lee Jong Suk who plays the role of Choi Dal Po.

Choi Dal Po conceals his true identity despite possessing a special ability, as he transforms from taxi driver to a reporter. In the new photos, Choi Dal Po heads out from the island where he has been living to Seoul, where he takes part in a television quiz show.

Although Lee Jong Suk looked like a country bumpkin with his ‘explosive’ hairstyle, he also portrayed a look of confidence with his intense stare and wry smile. The photo where he seems to be calling someone with a flick of his fingers, also means that he is winning in the aura department beforehand.

Meanwhile in another photo, Lee Jong Suk is showing off a look of wisdom as he smiled while clapping as the celebratory firecrackers goes off in the background, and left one curious as to who his opponent was, and what was the result.

The production team said, “The process of Lee Jong Suk participating in the quiz show and the results will be showed in the first two episodes. Lee Jong Suk’s mature and humorous charms will be on display, so please show lots of interest in ‘Pinocchio.’”

By: Alvin

Source:kpopfighting. 

Rania Zeid said: dramafan100 said:

logo3.png
"Pinocchio" Lee Jong Suk Confident & Provocative in New Stills
Max PangNov 11 2014 AM 11:16

a945f7118493c61ff0114d8d302168d5.jpgNew still photos of Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) in "Pinocchio" were released on November 11.
These are of him participating in a TV quiz program after coming to Seoul from an island town far away. 

His mophead looks so tacky but he is full of confidence with his intense staring and one side of lips lifted. He is also gesturing someone with his hand provokingly at the person standing across from him.

The viewers' curiosity grows as the makers of "Pinocchio" keep releasing these teasers.

They commented "The first 2 episodes will be mainly focused on the process and result of Lee Jong Suk participating in the quiz show. These will be the episodes in which Lee Jong Suk will appeal to the viewers by going back and forth between serious and funny."

"Pinocchio" is about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi star as lead actors and the first episode will air on November 10 at 10 p.m.www.makestar.co/news/view/num/186/1 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"ASIAN AHOLIC 141108 ช่วง Concert Addict (2014 Lee Jong Suk Asia Tour Fan Meeting in Thailand)