Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Jong Suk grabs fans' attention with his edgy image for 'Vogue Korea' + discusses his relationship with his mother
lee-jong-suk_1379990598_af_org.jpg

Lee Jong Suk instantly grabbed fans' attention with his edgy look for 'Vogue Korea'!

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk and Ha Yeon Soo are the new faces of 'Skin Food'

The young actor rocked his leather biker jacket and played with his tousled hair as he looked into the camera.

Lee Jong Suk shared, "I buy handbags for my mother often these days. I made a promise to buy handbags for my mother once I earn money." As if that wasn't enough to place him on the top of your list of ideal types, the actor also revealed his humble attitude as he shared, "I am still in the making as an actor."

What isn't there to love about this guy?

lee-jong-suk_1379990645_20130923_LeeJong

lee-jong-suk_1379990645_20130923_LeeJong

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/lee-jong-suk-grabs-fans-attention-with-his-edgy-image-for-vogue-korea-discusses-his-relationship-with-his-mother#axzz2fh9aOr64

Rania Zd said: logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Jong Suk grabs fans' attention with his edgy image for 'Vogue Korea' + discusses his relationship with his mother

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk and Ha Yeon Soo are the new faces of 'Skin Food'

The young actor rocked his leather biker jacket and played with his tousled hair as he looked into the camera.

Lee Jong Suk shared, "I buy handbags for my mother often these days. I made a promise to buy handbags for my mother once I earn money." As if that wasn't enough to place him on the top of your list of ideal types, the actor also revealed his humble attitude as he shared, "I am still in the making as an actor."

What isn't there to love about this guy?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/lee-jong-suk-grabs-fans-attention-with-his-edgy-image-for-vogue-korea-discusses-his-relationship-with-his-mother#axzz2fh9aOr64

September 24, 2013
'The Face Reader' tops 7 million in audience mark
YonhapNews
SEOUL, Sept. 24 (Yonhap) -- A Korean costume drama about a Joseon era physiognomist has drawn an audience of more than 7 million, a market tracker said Tuesday.
"The Face Reader" surpassed the 7 million milestone in the cumulative audience number on Monday in 12 days since its release, the Korean Film Council (KOFIC), a state agency for promoting Korean films, said.
Directed by Han Jae-rim, the movie is about a talented physiognomist named Nae-gyeong who tries to change the fate of Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) in peril after reading Prince Suyang's future as a traitor from his face. Actor Song Gang-ho played the face reader.
Despite Nae-gyeong's efforts, Prince Suyang takes the throne from his young nephew Danjong in a coup and becomes the seventh king of Joseon in 1453.
AEN20130924008300315_01_i.jpg

sshim@yna.co.kr

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"SOOMPI 
class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk and Ha Yeon Soo Chosen as New Endorsers for “Skin Food”
Lee Jong Suk and Ha Yeon Soo Chosen as New Endorsers for “Skin Food”

Skin Food has two new endorsers! The popular cosmetics brand has recently just named young and rising stars Lee Jong Suk and Ha Yeon Soo as the new endorsers of the brand.

Both look fresh and vibrant in the newest photo released by the brand. According to a Skin Food representative, the two have distinctive qualities that make them perfect to be the new faces of Skin Food. Look forward to more photosby the end of September!

Ha Yeon Soo is working on tvN’s newest sitcom “Potato Star 2013QR3” with Yeo Jin Goo which started airing September 23. Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk’s new movie “No Breathing” with Seo In Gook and Girls’ Generation’sYuri is set to hit theaters on October 31. 

Lee Jong Suk Ha Yeon Soo Skin Food

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/24/lee-jong-suk-and-ha-yeon-soo-chosen-as-new-endorsers-for-skin-food/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lee-jong-suk-and-ha-yeon-soo-chosen-as-new-endorsers-for-skin-food&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

i'm back!! hello hello to everyone!!
rania zd: i'm so happy to note that you won't be entirely gone from this thread ... whew! i mean we did have a target of 150 pages now right?? hahahahaha!  and the next is 200 pages????????  aww! he is sad these days???  i guess ... maybe he is just really tired?? ... i hope that that's just it!  maybe he misses his mom ... and KWB perhaps since he is now busy with his new series and can't hang out with him. rania zd he needs us then!! hahahahahaha!  wish we can hang out with him to make him happy again! hahahahaha! 
i really like the girl with him in the cf 'skin food'!  they look so cute together!!  but she does look intimidated by him don't you think??  there's barely any eye contact with the photos! hahahaha!
i do hope that both films where he gets the lead roles make it big too!!  maybe this makes him anxious too with the responsibility ... its really hard when things are on your shoulders unlike when he was just doing little roles.  all i can say is ... aja aja! jong suk!!  big or not ... i am sure all of us, your fans, will enjoy both films and support you!!
excited about the results of the korea awards!!  let jong suk win please!!! hahahahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!!

• Like 1

Korean Drama

Lee Jong Suk dresses up in autumn photo shoot for Vogue Korea

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Lee Jong Suk dresses up in autumn photo shoot for Vogue Korea
Actor Lee Jong Suk who came into the spotlight with his television series I Hear your Voice (2013) and the movie The Face Reader (2013) had a photo shoot for fashion magazine Vogue Korea.
Former model with a well-balanced figure wearing a checked shirt and leatherjacket which will come into fashion this fall showed a perfect fit.
“I gave my mom present of several fancy purses. I really wanted to buy her expensive handbags when I earn money.” the-24-year-old actor said in a interview with photo shoot.

25007_31434_2828

He also said that he is just rookie with a long way to go, there are so many troubles as a actor.
You can see actor Lee Jong Suk’s wonderful autumn photo shoot and his frank interview in Vogue Korea October 2013 and the web site (www.vogue.co.kr).

source: http://koreandrama.com/lee-jong-suk-dresses-up-in-autumn-photo-shoot-for-vogue-korea/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); visibility: visible;"SOOMPI  class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Is a Dark and Mysterious Autumn Boy for “Vogue Korea”
jnkm September 24, 2013 
Lee Jong Suk Is a Dark and Mysterious Autumn Boy for “Vogue Korea”

Lee Jong Suk recently transformed into a dark and mysterious autumn boy for “Vogue Korea” magazine.

On September 24, the “Vogue Korea” photo shoot featured Lee Jong Suk sporting a variety of trendy items for the fall season such as plaid shirts, leather jackets and thick scarves. Being the model that he is, Lee Jong Suk displayed his perfect body proportions, making the outfits look twice as stunning.

During the interview that followed the photo shoot, Lee Jong Suk commented, “These days, I buy bags for my mother. I promised that I would buy my mother a bag each time I made money,” proving that he is a great son.

Lee Jong Suk also confessed that he think he is still incomplete as an actor and seriously talked about his worries about acting.

This photo shoot along with the rest of the interview can be found in the October edition of “Vogue Korea.”

vogue 10 2013 lee jong suk 1

vogue 10 2013 lee jong suk 3

vogue 10 2013 lee jong suk 4

source http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/24/lee-jong-suk-is-a-dark-and-mysterious-autumn-boy-for-vogue-korea/