Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I must say that WYWS has a strong W vibes! It has really lots of similarities with the scenes & the characters (Hong Joo, Mr. Kang) to the point that I see Jae Chan as Kang Chul. The pd nim must be a fan of W :wub:

There are a lot more too. I wish I could find some photo compilation of it.. WYWS is like a compilation of IHYV & W. Makes me miss Kang Chul and Yeon Joo more  :wub:

Photo credits to the rightful owners

• Like 4

DMmROXbWsAEosYU.jpg

DMmRRK5XkAAVL0G.jpg

DMmRyzAXcAARezD.jpg

Spoiler

DMmR0TtX4AAWbSk.jpg

DMmR0T1XkAAXpTn.jpg

DMmRUpfW4AEyBnM.jpg

Oct. 21, 2017 Leejongsuk’s IG Update

Source: jongsuk0206

With the people who have dreamed this dream with me.

Friends of 10, 20 years, my beloved brother, chef-nim from the restaurant where I worked part-time when I first debuted… to these kids who I haven’t met for long but have been working hard to achieve their dreams :D . Thank you for being with me. Thank you also to the fans who have watched over me until this day  Haein-hyung and Jaeha, I love you so much  

Of course, the appearance is sliiiii~ghtly different from what I envisionedm however! Even so, I am already as happy as I could possibly be. Perhaps that’s the reason I have gained weight :wink:  Hahahaha..

Eng. Trans By: hitoritabi

Caption :

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In his IG update , the guy in the striped shirt in the right looks so much like him:ph34r:, like a younger version of him Are they related? I wonder:rolleyes:

@urikitisharmila welcome here:blush: yeah him and yoona are old friends, he once said in 2010 his agency CEO joked that he would give Jong Suk a lead role if he could pursue Yoona to be his leading lady^_^

@ezze Yes I will miss it too :( 2 months fly by so fast!

here's something funny for you girls :D

• Like 3

I really want to see him in a historical drama:wub: Remember in an FM he talked about getting a script for a sageuk but wasn't confident enough. Well in your own time, Sukkie, we will wait-_-

Lee Jong Suk Opens Up About Why He Tends To Avoid Historical Period Productions

On October 20, tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” aired footage that hadn’t been included in previous episodes for their final director’s cut episode, and one of the moments had Lee Jong Suk revealing why he tends to avoid taking on historical period productions.

While talking about acting, Lee Seo Jin and Lee Jong Suk’s conversation soon turned to historical period pieces. Lee Jong Suk said that he’d done just one historical movie, “The Face Reader,” and confessed that he’d been avoiding the genre since then because he felt like he wasn’t right for it.

Lee-Seo-Jin.jpg

When asked why, Lee Jong Suk explained, “It felt like every time I entered a scene, I ruined the flow of the other cast members’ lines. I felt guilty about that so I’ve just avoided those kinds of projects since then.”

To this, Lee Seo Jin gave words of encouragement as he said, “You can solve that problem [of feeling like you don’t fit in] by becoming the lead role of a production. There are a lot of younger actors these days who appear in historical dramas, so you can do it too.”

Source (1)

cr:soompi

• Like 3

I made it to LJS's café today.  Pictures will be shared. ^^  Got lost finding it, but it's there!!!! Really!  I am bad at adding photos, so here's the link to the Instagram page... most of the pictures are of the locale... I had to get takeout because they were... during their break time, and it was super busy.  Enjoy... the leaves are from my city in Uijeongbu, and the first picture is from Jholic... my other 'fan' café experience today.  The lemonade was good.  The strawberry yogurt smoothie... not so much.  I go to support my boys.  Anyways, it's not off topic, just explaining what is what. ^^ Have fun!!!

• Like 5