Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk coming back in the later half of the year?

amyhsk:

“It is good that there is time for him to rest after working non-stop,” and “Many scripts has been coming in, a decision has to be made, so now (he is) busy reading them. Even at the time for “Pinocchio”, there was a plan for movie, but then a good chance came, so he joined (Pinocchio). This time he is also planning to return by a movie, but if there is a good drama, he may do it.”

(Source: My Daily)

T/N: I did not translate the whole article, just the important parts. 

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 10

Guest nyahh

I hope he'll really come back soon though. HAHA I have been saying this ever since I got to know him and started adoring him. Soo around 6 months now. :lol: Why did I only notice him in Pinocchio? Agh. Still waitingggg. :sweatingbullets::lol: (LOL I hope he makes an appearance first... anywhere is fine. Fan accounts are enough. HAHA :P)

- - -  

tumblr_nqx2f7rnoM1qbkte5o1_540.gif

tumblr_nqx2f7rnoM1qbkte5o2_540.gif

tumblr_nqx2f7rnoM1qbkte5o3_r2_540.gif

tumblr_nqx2f7rnoM1qbkte5o4_540.gif

tumblr_nqx2f7rnoM1qbkte5o5_540.gif

tumblr_nqx2f7rnoM1qbkte5o6_540.gif

My Valentine M/V Cuts

I hope he'll really come back soon though. HAHA I have been saying this ever since I got to know him and started adoring him. Soo around 6 months now. :lol: Why did I only notice him in Pinocchio? Agh. Still waitingggg. :sweatingbullets::lol: (LOL I hope he makes an appearance first... anywhere is fine. Fan accounts are enough. HAHA :P)

- - -  

My Valentine M/V Cuts

your gifs are giiving me life, i'm not feeling too well right now but thanks to your gif i'm smiling like a fool hahaha 

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

your gifs are giiving me life, i'm not feeling too well right now but thanks to your gif i'm smiling like a fool hahaha 

Still not feeling well? awww you should rest more. :wub::P hehe i am missing jongsuk right now so i'm watching videos of him lol.. it's just one of those days where waiting seems a lot harder compared to the other days. :P:lol::sweatingbullets:

Still not feeling well? awww you should rest more. :wub::P hehe i am missing jongsuk right now so i'm watching videos of him lol.. it's just one of those days where waiting seems a lot harder compared to the other days. :P:lol::sweatingbullets:

^_^ have you watch the video of him flying a plane? ahahah  i really mis him too @nyahh but i guess we must be patient right now, he should be back soon right?

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

^_^ have you watch the video of him flying a plane? ahahah  i really mis him too @nyahh but i guess we must be patient right now, he should be back soon right?

Not yet! Liiink please! Hahaha :D yes... lol we were just talking about this earlier. :lol: this patience test is really testing me sooo much. :P:sweatingbullets: hope he'll be back soon :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nqyyxjhe7D1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

With his rising popularity in China,Lee Jong-suk has received constant casting invitation. What is his next work we can expect?

Translated by JShine/Angela
Layout by JShine/Youthlee
Source: Mydaily 

Cr:  Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 6

tumblr_nqyunqUmj91sl7awmo1_1280.png

Lee Jong Suk has now 2 million followers on his instagram account

https://instagram.com/jongsuk0206/ 

15 minutes ago, samsam29 said:

I like his recent hair style, look more handsome, mature, manly but still lovely. As a Pinochio fan, I really hope he n PSH r forever either love or friend. 

Does anyone know where he is now? 

we dunno but he is still in Seoul  

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 9

I like his recent hair style, look more handsome, mature, manly but still lovely. As a Pinochio fan, I really hope he n PSH r forever either love or friend. 

Does anyone know where he is now? 

we dunno but he is still in Seoul  

How you know he is in Seoul??:o

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye-Lee Jong Suk Spotted Together; Reports Suggest Celebs are Dating

Park Shin Hye-Lee Jong Suk Dating

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have shared screen space in Korean drama 'Pinocchio'.Creative Commons/Puramyun31, Trialbalance

Popular Korean celebrities Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are slammed by dating rumours after the two were spotted together in and outside of Seoul.

The celebs are loved by their fans for their on-screen chemistry in popular television drama "Pinocchio" and are excited to hear about their newly found relationship.

The 25-year-old actress and her alleged boyfriend were reportedly spotted together at each other's house and in several overseas locations, including Hawaii (US), England and Thailand, for various promotional activities, according to Dispatch.

The celebs denied the report through their agencies, stating that they are just good friends and they spend time together only for promotional activities of a few projects.

Suk's agency Wellmade Yedang Inc revealed that the two were known to each other much before they started working together for "Pinocchio" and "became closer while working together". They agency even claimed that they not lovers but friends.

"They only went abroad together for their photo shoot after their drama; they are not a couple. They were close friends even before they filmed Pinocchio. So, I think they were misunderstood. Lee Jong Suk didn't even know photos of them were taken. Many said that they looked good together while filming their drama. So, that's why it was probably perceived that way, but they are just close friends," China Topix cited the agency.

Meanwhile, Hye's representative stated that the celebs are just close friends. "What we're saying as her agency is not an explicit denial, but as far as we know, the two are just friends, very close friends," Soompi quoted the person as saying.

The representative even denied the news that the onscreen power couple were together. "Lee Jong Suk was there for filming, and Park Shin Hye was there with a friend. They did not meet each other while abroad. I was with her for the fan meeting, and they didn't have any reason to meet. She didn't even have the time to do so," he said.

However, this is not the first time Suk is being linked with her co-stars. While, the actress was part of romantic drama "You're Beautiful", she was speculated to be dating K-pop singer Jung Yong-hwa and in 2013, there was a buzz that the celeb is in relationship with "The Heirs" star Lee Min-ho.

credit to International Business Times

Link:http://www.ibtimes.co.in/park-shin-hye-lee-jong-suk-spotted-together-reports-suggest-celebs-are-dating-638038

• Like 6