Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest nyahh

Lee Jong Suk For Star 1 Mag | July 2015

Cr: me_in_J  

CH1tC3SUwAA_pV1.jpg

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: THOSE BAGS KEEP BLOCKING THE VIEW. HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMGOMG HE LOOKS SO GOOD!! I'M LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. I KEEP ON SAYING THOSE THINGS BUT HOW TO DESCRIBE HIM??? AHHHHHHHHHfijdlkhkafs :lol: OMG THANK YOU RANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub::wub: This is it. This is the oasis. I finally found it. FINALLY HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH. DAMN please don't be thin again. His weight suits him just fine. Sooo manly. :wub:

Lee Jong Suk exudes youthful boyish charm on the cover of '@star1'

June 19, 2015 @ 1:43 am 

lee-jong-suk_1434644752_LeeJongSuk.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk was honored with the chance to grace the cover of '@star1' magazine for its July issue!  Or perhaps the magazine was more honored...

Anyway, he is looking refreshing and youthful for the summertime with light brown hair layered in cute waves, which he plays with as he looks at the camera.  The double stripes work well with each other to add an interesting touch to his summer outfit.

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk continues to charm us with his irresistible smiles and winks in additional photos from 'Allure'

Get a copy of the July issue to see more of Lee Jong Suk!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/lee-jong-suk-exudes-youthful-boyish-charm-on-the-cover-of-star1

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

LOL. I was about to go out but when the video came out, I just need to do some GIFs first. Ugh. It's so hard to do it while staring at his beautiful face. I'm soooo under his spell right now. LOL :lol: Hope you guys like this. Ughhh he's sooo beautiful. :wub: I think my coloring sucks. Ughh. I'll just make new ones after I get back. He's so beautiful. 

WAIT OMG HIS DAD. AWWW they both have that gentle face. DAMN. Good family genes. HAHAHA Awww. :lol: Byeee~~~

- - -

tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o1_400.gif tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o2_400.gif

tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o3_400.gif tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o4_400.gif

tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o5_400.gif tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o6_400.gif

tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o7_400.gif tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o8_400.gif

tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o9_r1_400.gif tumblr_nq6jkkts3c1qbkte5o10_r1_400.gif

LOL. I was about to go out but when the video came out, I just need to do some GIFs first. Ugh. It's so hard to do it while staring at his beautiful face. I'm soooo under his spell right now. LOL :lol: Hope you guys like this. Ughhh he's sooo beautiful. :wub: I think my coloring sucks. Ughh. I'll just make new ones after I get back. He's so beautiful. 

WAIT OMG HIS DAD. AWWW they both have that gentle face. DAMN. Good family genes. HAHAHA Awww. :lol: Byeee~~~

- - -

aweeesoooommeeeeeeeeeee nyahhh ..awesoomeee GIFS Thanx a lot :) 

• Like 5

June 2015 CFs: Lee Jong Suk, Park Seo Joon, Rap Monster and More

June 2015 CFs: Lee Jong Suk, Park Seo Joon, Rap Monster and More

With the weather getting warmer, June has certainly brought us some hot CFs (commercial films). While some CFs are sizzling and flaunt skin, there are plenty of others that are adorably cute and hilarious. Most importantly, there’s tons of eye candy and heartthrobs for everyone to enjoy. Check out our list of June CFs that are currently airing in Korea and don’t forget to share which are your favorites in the comments below!

Lee Jong Suk for Sunkist

It’s all about the lips for this ad. If you’re a fan of Lee Jong Suk, you will swoon every time the camera focuses on his lips. If not, this will make you cringe. As he answers the girl’s questions, his lips look ready for a kiss. The girl leans in for a kiss, but the actor places a bottle of Sunkist in between them. If you’ve imagined yourself kissing Lee Jong Suk before, this video was made for you!

www.soompi.com/2015/06/19/june-2015-cfs-lee-jong-suk-park-seo-joon-rap-monster-and-more/10/ 

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

I have reached the point of return. LOL I guess it started when I finally finally gave in and listened to him singing. I think this one has better coloring? HAHA. :D Hope you guys like these too. :D He's like a moving mannequin. Every frame is perfect! :o I'm still so amazed at how beautiful he is. :wub:

tumblr_nq73ei0atO1qbkte5o1_540.gif

tumblr_nq73ei0atO1qbkte5o2_540.gif

tumblr_nq73ei0atO1qbkte5o3_540.gif

tumblr_nq73ei0atO1qbkte5o4_540.gif

tumblr_nq73ei0atO1qbkte5o5_540.gif

Guest nyahh

Goddamnit. I'm so annoyed at Soompi right now. It spammed my post and I can't access it properly. Ugh Sorry for the spam.

- - -

11352915_442939759200085_2006030501_n.jp

11357598_797404807024074_1961308499_n.jp

cr as tagged

Edited by nyahh

[Old Photo] Baby Lee Jong Suk and his dad

Cr: @ TZZYTTZYY 

good genes indeed....

So glad we have new stuff. As always @nyahh @Rania Zeid @aydenJ you guys are the best.. :) The photographers must be very thrilled to work with him..  how can he be so manly then cheeky then cute then smoldery then ethereal in just a few seconds interval. its like he has an internal switch.

2_zpsbqlaoeyf.jpg~original

• Like 4

“Hahn Awards”Winners in Actor category: JangHyuk,LeeJongSuk & SongKangHo

18.06.2015 17:34:06 

Hahn Awards is organized by foreign embassies in Korea and will be held on June 21st 

Source: http://m.gukjenews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=285357

cr: khjpearl

Hi Rania .  thanks so much for sharing with us so many goodies today.... Ah... I can't get enough of seeing all the nice photos.

And I am also glad that  under "Hahn Awards” Winners in Actor category, he is the youngest….  Really feel happy for him.

Edited by ling99905
  • Like 2

- - -

:w00t: wow!.... nyahh...  you are fast in making gif..... excellent  job. Hope to see more.:P

Edited by ling99905
  • Like 4