Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest aydenJ

Help!

Ahhh...I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I've watched HK3, the face reader, as one, secret garden, school 2013 (and the special episode), both running man episodes, IHYV + hwasin ep, young hot bloods, DS, Pinocchio... lock & lock mini dramas... So now i have nothing else to watch :tears: What I'm missing?? Am i missing something? Is there anything else left to watch??

If someone can point me in the direction of something I'm missing, I'll be forever grateful.:lol:

ha...ha...try watching his interviews and fan meetings on youtube too...and dont forget his video cf especially ceci :)

Help!

Ahhh...I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I've watched HK3, the face reader, as one, secret garden, school 2013 (and the special episode), both running man episodes, IHYV + hwasin ep, young hot bloods, DS, Pinocchio... lock & lock mini dramas... So now i have nothing else to watch :tears: What I'm missing?? Am i missing something? Is there anything else left to watch??

If someone can point me in the direction of something I'm missing, I'll be forever grateful.:lol:

ha...ha...try watching his interviews and fan meetings on youtube too...and dont forget his video cf especially ceci :)

If you mean these videos:

I've already seen them (though i could always watched them again, i see no harm in that hahha except heart palpitations or ovarian explosion XD)

Can you recommend me some interviews? What's your favorite interview??

• Like 6

Help!

did you watch his mini drama "when i was the prettiest" and his film " Return to base" ? 

• Like 4

Can you tell which of these 10 K-drama star tattoos are fake?

por KD Bonbon en Jue, Jun 18, 2015

tattoo_cover_photo.jpg

While tattoos have become more and more popular among K-pop idols, not many K-drama actors and actresses are inked. However, there are a few Korean stars who openly display their tattoos and some who have just sported tattoos for photo shoots and events. Can you guess which stars' tattoos are real and which are fake?

Check your answers at the bottom of this article and let us know in the comments how many you identified correctly! For all you K-drama addicts, this shouldn't be too hard!

2. Lee Jong Suk

fake_-_lee_jong_suk.jpg

Real: Song Jae Rim, Park Yoo Chun, Cha Seung Won, Clara, So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin

Fake: Lee Jong Suk, Rain, Kim Sun Young, Seo In Guk

How many did you guess correctly? What do you think about the increasing number of Korean celebrities getting tattoos? Comment down below!

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/can-you-tell-which-k-drama-star-tattoos-are-fake/

• Like 5

Help!

I've already seen them (though i could always watched them again, i see no harm in that hahha except heart palpitations or ovarian explosion XD)

hey @fille-fatale_stv just suggesting some things here :) His Beijing fanmeet from last year was subbed by Rienne, so if you haven't watched that you could do that here part 1 and 2: 

Also if you want to read his interviews, you can just look through hitoritabi's interview tag as a starter and find ones you haven't read yet, as she has translated a lot of his interviews over the years  http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/tagged/interview :)  

• Like 6

Help!

hey @fille-fatale_stv just suggesting some things here :) His Beijing fanmeet from last year was subbed by Rienne, so if you haven't watched that you could do that here part 1 and 2: 

Also if you want to read his interviews, you can just look through hitoritabi's interview tag as a starter and find ones you haven't read yet, as she has translated a lot of his interviews over the years  http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/tagged/interview :)  

Thank you!! I lub u :wub: I follow Hitoritabi in tumblr so i've read every single thing she has translated. But I was recently trying to find a full FM with subs... until now thank you unnie.

• Like 4

“Hahn Awards”Winners in Actor category: JangHyuk,LeeJongSuk & SongKangHo

18.06.2015 17:34:06 

tumblr_inline_nq621jvsaZ1sp3v51_540.jpg

Hahn Awards is organized by foreign embassies in Korea and will be held on June 21st 

Source: http://m.gukjenews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=285357

cr: khjpearl

The Face Reader reunion!! I want to see these two together once again in a movie (maybe as father and son again?)

tumblr_ms4eo2g72D1s98seio1_500.jpg

• Like 6

Help!

did you watch his mini drama "when i was the prettiest" and his film " Return to base" ? 

I watched wiwtp in youtube (lol noona killer much), I had yet to watch r2b though, but i was told that he has only a few scenes because much of his storyline was cut at the last minute in the edition room due to changes to the tone of the movie (including a drunken kiss?? with Jung Seok Won??)

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Prefers Brains Over Beauty in a Woman

If you want to capture Lee Jong Suk’s heart, make sure you pay more attention to your intelligence rather than your looks.

In a recent interview with @star1, Lee Jong Suk denied when he was asked, “Are you picky about your woman?”

“I like a smart woman because I think that there is a lot of room for me to improve,” he said. “I find brains more attractive than looks.”

Also, when asked about his drinking habits, he said, “When I’m really into it, I drink a lot. My face gets really red even after one glass. Most importantly, I still don’t enjoy the taste of alcohol.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk held a photo shoot with @star1 under the theme “A Fine Day.”

lee jong suk 2

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/18/lee-jong-suk-prefers-brains-over-beauty-in-a-woman/ 

• Like 7

Guest nyahh

Lee Jong Suk For Star 1 Mag | July 2015 

Article: http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201506181011165510

tumblr_nq686sQTpL1sl7awmo1_r1_500.jpg

HIM WITH A HAT!!! SHORTS!!! AND FLOWERS!!! POUTY LIPS TOO!!! AHHhhhhh I just woke up and this is what I see? EVERYTHING I LOVE IN ONE LOOK! HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! :wub::w00t: Thanksssss for thisssss! :D Now I'm feeling less mad at Baeksang BWAHAHAHA (still can't move on from that event :P

If you want to capture Lee Jong Suk’s heart, make sure you pay more attention to your intelligence rather than your looks.

In a recent interview with @star1, Lee Jong Suk denied when he was asked, “Are you picky about your woman?”

“I like a smart woman because I think that there is a lot of room for me to improve,” he said. “I find brains more attractive than looks.”

Also, when asked about his drinking habits, he said, “When I’m really into it, I drink a lot. My face gets really red even after one glass. Most importantly, I still don’t enjoy the taste of alcohol.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk held a photo shoot with @star1 under the theme “A Fine Day.”

lee jong suk 2

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/18/lee-jong-suk-prefers-brains-over-beauty-in-a-woman/ 

Me right now:

tumblr_mjtr1xuHEp1recbn9o2_250.gif

tumblr_micn4uYRaz1rkj1zyo1_250.gif

tumblr_micn4uYRaz1rkj1zyo2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_micn4uYRaz1rkj1zyo13_r1_250.gif

My thoughts...sentiments...

I know sometimes he can be/sound a bit self-deprecating, but I think is more the side of him that use the exercise of talking about himself during IV as a cathartic process to purge himself from a few little demons roaming his mind after all that monitoring post-project, so he does that through these written interviews?This one is more... lighter in tone hahha but not for that, less entertaining. I have so many nice things to say about him as a person. To begin, I have so much respect for any person who is aware that she/he/(enter any other pronoun here) needs to improve, to grow...at the beginning of the year we heard him saying things like "i want to be happy, find happiness" so his resolution was to find ways to be happier. I think that undestanding and accepting that are things about ourselves that need improvement is the first step (though to me he's perfect no matter what XD) toward being maybe not happier... but more willing to enjoy life.

I always knew he wasn't shallow, I mean he doesn't care about age (particularly noonas lol see him rambling about how Ra Mi-Ran is a beautiful woman) or much about canonical beauty, however he grants more greater value to what's in a person's mind. Dude you're cool! 

• Like 5