Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Kang Sora Mentioned Jong suk in many interviews recently in one of her interviews she spoke about his aegyo :D
Eng Trans By @rynn_peace
"Jeongseoki and I are friend. Jeong Seoki has a great affinity (being friendly, intimate). Can you believe that he even calls senior Lee Bo Young with nickname "Bo Young jjing" ? I also freezed for 3 seconds when experienced with his intimacy and expression of affection. Before I have known about actor Lee Jong Suk but I haven't known him as individual in the beginning. And there wasn't information too. I only knew that he is a model before and I got sense he is good at acting. So it's quite hard to accept. (I think she said she can't believe that LJS has many aegyo or she is surprised with his friendly/intimacy act first, but the word is in past form so it means she get used to with his aegyo"

source:  http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109910590  

Kang Sora mentions Jongsuk in her interview

"I am friends with Jongsuk now. He’s very friendly and his aegyo is really good. Can you imagine that he calls Lee Boyoung-sunbae "Boyoung jjang!"? I’ve also been surprised by the way he expresses his feelings. In the past, I only knew about the actor Lee Jong Suk but didn’t have any personal contact with him. I thought he was just a model turned actor who has very good sense in acting. It was difficult accepting him (his character)."

"Sometimes when I think he is like this, he turns out not to be, it’s really hard to figure him out. He’s very attractive in many ways, he’s very serious in a joking manner, he’s sometimes like a child and sometimes matured."

About Jongsuk, she said that he is a “smart friend who has a lot of sense. She knows why people will be attracted to him. Even under very tight time constraints, he performs really well. He works really hard. When time is tight, he’ll be nagging about what to do, but at the same time he’s memorizing his lines.”

translations via xina5959@weibo

Source

Eng Trans by: 07160914