Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Video - 140214 Kim Woo Bin LJS FM Shanghai message
 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c60og_140214-kim-woo-bin-ljs-fm-shanghai-message_people 

woobluv

Kim Woo Bin’s video message at LJS Shanghai FM (Includes fraction of Park Shin Hye)

Message was last night translated from screencaps by hitoritabi and goes about like this:

Guest BasariaS

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

to: all the angels here who are being the patients diagnosed "Sukie Fever"

Love is about inspite of ...
Love is not because of ...
Love is Unconditional
Love is Miracle
Love is Drug
Love Hurts
Love Heals
Love is the most COMPLICATED thing in this world
ENJOY IT FOREVER
oh I'm soooo cheesy

Guest BasariaS

@rania,
thank you so much for posting all stuff related to our dear Sukie
YOU R Z HEROINE

... we never know what could happen next in the future
but I'll remember our friendship all the angels here forever

Guest BasariaS

love Sukie's white prince charming outfit the most in valentine's day fanmeeting shanghai

but it makes me laughing to see him wearing orange colour sweater hahahhaha because it's like he shouts "okay may fangirls hating my blonde hair and my orange hair, so at least I wanna wear the sunset all over my body yay"

oh sorry I still haven't finish my homework so I will visit here again in the future days later ...

oh btw, I'm glad finally it's confirmed Kang Sora would be the lead actress in dr.stranger, it's not because i love her but because i'm getting tired of waiting job so i'm glad now it's crystal clear ... the most important to me in dr.stranger is Sukie acting skill ... I believe he's gonna improved more and more, and I believe he will create good chemistry with Miss Sora

*I GET SUKIE FEVER, AND I'M PROUD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

leianji said: Okay.....I am literally lying on my bed totally frustrated on why ...why...why....is it taking so long for the production to announce the lady?? Is it the 'gaksital' girl now?? Well ....she's okay...but she's in a drama right now...so I don't think that she can play the role! Sigh! When? When? Agh! I am so annoyed! Hahaha! Okay...on to sukkie's fan meet....so did sukkie have a three costume change?....hahaha! I love the way he looks while dancing...like he was really embarrass...and kind-of laughing at himself! Hahaha!! To the clothes....okay...I love animal prints...but hahaha! ...excuse my saying this girls...that leopard print jacket looks so pimp-y to me! Hahaha! Sukkie ...you totally rock! But that jacket has got to go! Hahaha! And please....avoid an all white everything....I could hardly see you since you blended with the white! LOL! Okay ...my thoughts only girls....don't kill me for my saying! Hahaha! Rania: hi girl...yeah! We need some muscles here...do you hear us sukkie! Hahaha! But not to much since I still like the slimline on him! Okay...I am about to really just give up girl on who will play sukkie's leading lady....just no surprises people...especially the bad ones! Jong suk fighting!!!

BasariaS said: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

to: all the angels here who are being the patients diagnosed "Sukie Fever"

Love is about inspite of ...
Love is not because of ...
Love is Unconditional
Love is Miracle
Love is Drug
Love Hurts
Love Heals
Love is the most COMPLICATED thing in this world
ENJOY IT FOREVER
oh I'm soooo cheesy

BasariaS said: love Sukie's white prince charming outfit the most in valentine's day fanmeeting shanghai

but it makes me laughing to see him wearing orange colour sweater hahahhaha because it's like he shouts "okay may fangirls hating my blonde hair and my orange hair, so at least I wanna wear the sunset all over my body yay"

oh sorry I still haven't finish my homework so I will visit here again in the future days later ...

oh btw, I'm glad finally it's confirmed Kang Sora would be the lead actress in dr.stranger, it's not because i love her but because i'm getting tired of waiting job so i'm glad now it's crystal clear ... the most important to me in dr.stranger is Sukie acting skill ... I believe he's gonna improved more and more, and I believe he will create good chemistry with Miss Sora

*I GET SUKIE FEVER, AND I'M PROUD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA