Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[interview] Kim Woo Bin Says Lee Jong Suk is Not a Rival, But a Beloved Friend
When he was asked about acting with Lee Min Ho compared to Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin answered, “Lee Jong Suk and I were friends from before, so it was easy to look at him in the eyes when I acted, but since Lee Min Ho is older than me, it was difficult to treat him comfortably at first, but luckily, he tried to break the ice by joking around. Later on I mistakenly called him ′you′ since we were friends in the drama.”

Many people regard Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk to be rivals, but the actor disagreed. 

“We always show support for each other,” said Kim Woo Bin. “They call us rivals, but that’s not true. He started modeling and acting before me, so he gives me a lot of advice and I learn a lot from him.”

“I even screen captured and sent him a message when his drama I Hear Your Voice earned viewer’s rating of over 20%. I recently watched his movie too,” continued the actor. “He is my loving friend, not a rival.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53892/kimwoobin-talks-about-leejongsuk-as-a-friend

Hello to all! Wow! Those shots of HBY is looking so promising to me! It's getting me too excited for comfort! Hahaha! And I am loving all the IHYV pics! Hoping so much that it will win big at the SBS awards! Rania: hi girl! Sorry if my posts are few ....been finishing some school matters before the break! Wow! Sukkie is looking so good at that ...sorry can't write the name.... But he looks so handsome and confident! And who is that who wrote the experience with sukkie during the HBY shoot! Hahaha! Love that part where the person wrote about sukkie's sweating! It must have been a river right? Hahaha! I also love what woobin said about sukkie...he is a friend not a rival! So right! Rania ....thank you so much for writing my name in Arabic too! It looks so beautiful...like waves...soft waves! Hahaha! Still hoping for news about his projects next year....please make it sooooo good sukkie! Jong suk fighting!!!

leianji said: Hello to all! Wow! Those shots of HBY is looking so promising to me! It's getting me too excited for comfort! Hahaha! And I am loving all the IHYV pics! Hoping so much that it will win big at the SBS awards! Rania: hi girl! Sorry if my posts are few ....been finishing some school matters before the break! Wow! Sukkie is looking so good at that ...sorry can't write the name.... But he looks so handsome and confident! And who is that who wrote the experience with sukkie during the HBY shoot! Hahaha! Love that part where the person wrote about sukkie's sweating! It must have been a river right? Hahaha! I also love what woobin said about sukkie...he is a friend not a rival! So right! Rania ....thank you so much for writing my name in Arabic too! It looks so beautiful...like waves...soft waves! Hahaha! Still hoping for news about his projects next year....please make it sooooo good sukkie! Jong suk fighting!!!

tumblr_my5q5vW0I91sl7awmo2_1280.jpgtumblr_my5q5vW0I91sl7awmo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_my5q5vW0I91sl7awmo4_1280.jpg
class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="text-align: left; font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"12.20.2013 LeeJongSuk in L'inoui Eventcr as tagged

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"tumblr_my5q5vW0I91sl7awmo6_1280.jpg class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"image
class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"12.20.2013 LeeJongSuk in L'inoui Eventcr as tagged

tumblr_my5q5vW0I91sl7awmo5_1280.jpgtumblr_my5q5vW0I91sl7awmo6_1280.jpg
class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;"12.20.2013 LeeJongSuk in L'inoui Eventcr as tagged