Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

247 Asian Media

lee jong suk the star december 2013  main

Lee Jong Suk Cute In THE STAR Unreleased Cuts Posted by Kim Lee
lee jong suk the star december 2013  1 lee jong suk the star december 2013  2 lee jong suk the star december 2013  3lee jong suk the star december 2013  4 lee jong suk the star december 2013  5 lee jong suk the star december 2013  6

The cuteness/hotness line is blurred. 
Actor and model Lee Jong Suk is known for having flawless skin, long legs, and luscious lips, so it’s no surprise that THE STAR wanted to have him pose for their December 2013 issue. Although the final pics have already been released, we finally now have the previously unreleased cuts on the set. Jong Suk is dressed in reds and greens for the Holidays, making all the fans wish he were the present under the tree 
this Christmas. 

SOURCE: THE STAR
http://24-7kpop.com/2013/12/15/lee-jong-suk-cute-star-unreleased-cuts/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

hi sweetie & wlcm to jong suk thread :)

hhhhhh well ur wish is realised faster than u thought :D we r all waiting his new film wz PBY hope it ll be an excellent film as we  expect :)

still waiting to confirm whether or not he ll accept z new drama Dr. foreigner.. we miss him a lot & can't wait to see him on z small screen again 

thank you! :)

yeah I miss him too.

sometimes, I hope he was taking role in the heirs, you know, all his co-star was there! (kim woobin, kim jiwon, krystal) hahaha

yeah, we'll see him on the television, soon! I believe it hahahaha ;)

haphap said:

haphap

said: Hi everyone. I really love Lee Jong Suk and I've already watch his drama this year. I adore his act as Go Nam Soon in Schol 2013 with Kim Woo Bin and I wait for his next drama. I hope he'll act with a younger female lead now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I list some of the girls I'd love to be Lee Jong Suk's girlfriend in a drama : 1. Kim Ji Won (really sad when Kim Ji Won didn't accept his love in High Kick 3) 2. Park Bo Young (she is really cute!) 3. Yoona Hahahaha