Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[ETN] TBJ - Lee Jong Suk

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "157982_552719668108131_26647574_q.jpg
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "Lee Jong Suk Wants to Love Like He’s Ready to Die
After being in relationships over and over again in dramas and movies, Lee Jong Suk is ready to love and be loved in real life.

36304838.jpg

In a recent interview with The Star magazine, Lee Jong Suk revealed that he wants to be loved. 

“I want to be loved. I mean, I am loved a lot right now, but because I really like dramas, I hold the fantasies of dramas with me in reality,” said the model-turned-actor. “I got really said from the line, ‘I love you more than I love myself,’ from the recent drama, Secret.”

57679036.jpg

He added, “I, too, want to love like I’m ready to die.”

The full interview on Lee Jong Suk wanting to love will be included in The Star, which was released on November 22. 

Photo Credit: The Star

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51842

class="subject" style="font-size: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Jong-suk speaks about his view on love “I have fantasy from drama in real world”tvreport | 2013.11.26 10:06
last updated 2013.11.26 11:17
20131126_1385427805_27810600_1_59_201311

[TV Report=Jang Min-suk] Actor Lee Jong-suk has shared his view on love.

Lee Jong-suk’s view on love was released on the December issue of the entertainment magazine ‘THE STAR’.

Lee Jong-suk gave off cute and chic vibes in a photo shoot under the theme of white Christmas.

When asked, “What do you really want to speak about?,” he said, “I want to be loved.” He went on to say, “I am being loved a lot now, of course. I love a drama. That is why I have a fantasy from a drama in a real world.”

He added, “In a recent drama ‘Secret’, the line, “I love you more than me” was very sad. I thought that I wanted to fall in love, a really passionate love like those in the drama even though it is sad.”

Lee Jong-suk’s photos and interview are available on the December issue of ‘THE STAR’ released on November 22.

By Jang Min-suk newsteam@tvreport.co.kr / Photograph=THE STAR

Copyright  tvreport.co.kr Unauthorized Reproduction and Distribution Prohibited

http://m.star.naver.com/leejongsuk/news/end?id=1942095

Daily K Pop News | Latest K-Pop News

class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; font-family: Lora, Ubuntu, Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Jong Suk talks about his view on lovelee.jpg

Lee Jong Suk dressed up for Christmas theme on "The Star" December issue. 

The photo was revealed on 26th, the actor was wearing a red flower pattern suit, showed off his chic and cool vibe. 

In the interview, he said,"I want to be loved. Even though I'm receiving a lot of love now but because I love drama so I have fantasy on a drama love in real life." 

He also mentioned,"In the drama "Secret", there was this line,"I love you more than me". It's really touching. I thought I wanted to fall in love, a passionate love like those in the dramas" 

Source: Nate
Writen by clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-talks-about-his-view-on.html

tsn_top_title_bi.gif

Lee Jong Suk, ลีจงซอกถ่ายแบบสุดน่ารักต้อนรับเทศกาลคริสต์มาส  

[톱스타뉴스=Sujinda기자]  ลีจงซอกถ่ายแบบต้อนรับเทศกาลคริสต์มาส

หลังจากเสร็จจากงานช่วงสิ้นปีทั้งละครและภาพยนตร์ ก่อนเตรียมเริ่มปีใหม่ 2014 นักแสดงหนุ่มวัยรุ่นสุดฮอตอย่างลีจงซอกได้คิวถ่ายแบบให้กับนิตยสารแฟชั่น 'THE STAR' ฉบับเดือนธันวาคม ในคอนเซปท์ 'White Christmas' สุดน่ารัก

1385455551-10.jpg

โดยการถ่ายแบบครั้งนี้ลีจงซอกเผยให้เห็นภาพความน่ารักของเจ้าตัวกับการฉลองปาร์ตี้คริสต์มาสคนเดียว มีทั้งโค็ทหนาหนุ่มกันหนาว , เชิงเทียน , มงกุฎ , แก้วแชมเปญ และขนมเค้กให้เขาได้ใช้เวลาวันคริสต์มาสอย่างเต็มที่แบบหนุ่มโสดที่รอสาวๆมาเคียงข้าง 

1385455575-67.jpg

โดยในบทสัมภาษณ์หลังถ่ายแบบเสร็จ เขาได้กล่าวว่า อยากได้รับความรัก ถึงแม้ตอนนี้เขาจะได้รับความรักจากแฟนๆมากมาย ทั้งจากละครหรือภาพยนตร์ แต่ว่าล่าสุดหลังจากที่ได้ดูละครเรื่อง '비밀(Secret)' แล้ว ได้ยินบทพูดที่ตัวเอกยอกว่า 'ฉันรักเธอมากกว่ารักตัวเอง'  ก็รู้สึกเศร้ามาก และอยากมีความรักที่ตายแทนกันได้แบบในละครบ้าง ถึงจะเศร้าไปหน่อยก็ตาม 

อนึ่ง ติดตามภาพการถ่ายแบบและบทสัมภาษณ์ของหนุ่มลีจงซอกได้ในนิตยสาร THE STAR ฉบับเดือนธันวาคมที่วางแผงตั้งแต่วันที่ 22 พฤศจิกายนนี้เป็นต้นไป

1385455588-26.jpg

http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=45894&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter