Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Darn!  He really wants to change his image!!  It is jarring to see him being a baby in that saving the children commercial and then see those GEEK shoot that looks chic and then W magazine coming out so sizzlingly hot!

I am proud of you LJS. 

Don't like the cigarette but I understand why he may want to do it...I think he is serious about this image change.

I loved the cute guy but I really, really don't mind the hot guy...

I am making too many posts today!!! 

leianji

said: hello everyone!!

dramafan 100

: you are wonderful!!  your posts are so funny ... hahaha! sukkie as a cuddly but deadly vampire ... that's truly beautiful!!  and your comment of woobin looking more like a vampire then sukkie made me rofl!! hahahaha! certainly very astute of you!! 

rania : okay okay ... no more 'rolls eyes' comments here!! hahahaha!

i am loving that back hug bts from IHYV!!  you can see sukkie was still in the role ... while bo young was happily enjoying the hug and making the v-sign!! hahahaha

i had to laugh at sukkie's effort to give a wink ... i, too, have a difficult time winking ... one of my friends said its probably because i have small eyes!! hahahaha! i don't know ... how about you?

HAHAHAHAHA!  nooooo! i am not trying to destroy you rania dearest!! hahahaha!  but as far as i gathered from my telepathic conversation with sukkie is that ... he is really really liking the red!! hahahahahaha!!  so if we want it changed ... lets gather all our forces and get him into a new project soon!!  the downside is that ... it might require THAT hair color from him!! hahahaha!  ooooppps!! are you still up rania??  i have a fear that you've fainted from too much frustration by now!! hahahaha!

loving the 'geek december 2013' cover ... and rania .. his hair isn't red here!! hahahaha!

jong suk fighting!!

Guest mystisith

Oh sweetie. Playing bad boy with a cigarette is so not my thing (ever kissed a smoker? just awful...) Even James Dean couldn't pull it off & it was decades ago.  [-X  I guess I will have to do some photoshopping to help with the perfection.Of course the man himself is still hot & attractive on those pics. On a side note, I wonder what his next drama will be. I can see him trying something else than a rom-com.

Article :
 class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; "Girls' Generation's Yuri, Seo In Guk, and Lee Jong Suk to Travel Overseas for International Promotions of 'No Breathing'
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/49770/20131120/no-breathing-girls-generation-yuri-seo-in-guk-lee-jongsuk-international-release.htm?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

okay ... i can't seem to hold my heart  ... am i asleep still ... or wide awake ... cause i'm not sure what i am looking at right now ... is there truly anything that sukkie can NOT do?!  God help me!! hahahahaha!
rania : you naughty naughty girl!!  i thought you love horses!! hahahaaha!!  was i so surprise to see a new avatar!! hahahaha!!  well ... a nekked sukkie will make anyone change his/her likes!!  :))  loving the new avatar girl!!  and mind you ... i think that naked sukkie was inviting ME to join him in bed ... he winked at me! hahahahaha!
hahahaha!!  i am not asking if you have two eyes!! hello ... is the naked picture of sukkie clouding your eyes now?? hahahaha!! i was asking if you have trouble winking too girl!! hahahaha!
geek photoshoot looks sultry ... but w mag is totally sizzling hot and manly man!! I LIKE IT SUKKIE ... CAN WE HAVE MORE OF THIS!! hahahaha!  i have dl all pics ... and i can't seem to choose which i want on my desktop now!! hahaha!
if he wanted to change his image really bad ... well i think he did succeed!!  because ... darn it!! much as i love the really aegyo, cute sukkie ... i am loving ... and i mean loving THIS sukkie much more .... it is just asking to be taken seriously!! hahaha!  what do you think that fave lady of sukkie will think now, rania?? hahahaha!
well ... i don't like cigarettes ... but i am realistic enough to know that most men do smoke sometime in their lives ... others smoke a lot!  so seeing sukkie with a cigarette is really not surprising ... in fact ... it carries his message of change ... and being honest!!  i think he is hitting it right in front of us ... that yes he does smoke ... so don't go searching for any pic anymore because here i am showing it to you now!  that part is truly sukkie ... honest and soul baring!!  and i like!! hahahaha!
and oh!!  i eat my cake that way too ... is it destiny ... hahahaha!
dramafan 100 : i ... we ... don't mind how many times you post here because ... i, for one, loves to read your random thoughts posts!!  they are honest ... and funny!!  thanks for sharing it always!
shin.u : i see you've change your avatar too!! hahahaha!!  and i like it  ... rania's naked sukkie  is truly inviting ... your smoking sukkie is asking for a spank!! hahahaha!  
i am now ready for more changes ... excited and anticipatory ...

jong suk fighting!!