Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest jjsweeter0211

MORE OF LEE JONG SEOK IN HIGH CUT, VOL. 108

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, August 20, 2013 ·

Go here for previously released spreads of Lee Jong Seok from High Cut’s Vol. 108.

16_zpsd34cedcd.jpg~original15_zpsfcf80be2.jpg~original13_zpsb46f1dfa.jpg~original14_zpsf5a16fb9.jpg~original12_zps3c34d532.jpg~original11_zpse53b3f5c.jpg~original10_zps5ddbf015.jpg~original19_zps0f9b6785.jpg~original9_zps5486508b.jpg~original8_zpsde634dfb.jpg~original7_zps2ec2deee.jpg~original6_zps4eae84b5.jpg~original17_zps529e992e.jpg~original

Source  |  High Cut

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/20/more-of-lee-jong-seok-in-high-cut-vol-108/

excerpts from high cut interview translated by hitoritabi of tumblr
If the ‘High Cut’ interview is 3000 words, I have no idea how long the ‘Singles’ interview will be, I have JUST finished reading it (while typing my thoughts in the Chinese post that I have been editing all night) and it is very, very long. But it is probably THE interview that has gotten most honest answers out of him yet. Just so good.Of course, I will translate it, but I am always terrified of my Korean level. Having learned Korean for a year only, I always hope that there will be Jongsuk translators with better skills turning up soon. >___<Anyway, here’s something that was haunting me.Q. Can you become close friends with someone like Sooha, who can read your heart?A. No. It’s human nature for people to smile at you but hold a knife behind their backs, no? I’m not that kind of person, but there are times when my expressions don’t match what I am thinking inside. No matter what, I don’t want that part to be revealed.Q. Do you often find it neccesary hide your emotions?A. It’s like that around 90% of the time. I’ve actually forgotten how to get angry.Q. Aigoo, just do what you want.A. I lived my life compromising towards harsh reality, so I became like this. I used to think, “I will do this when I become successful”, but when I receive a tiny bit of success, and I want to take back a bit of my rights, then I’d also worry if people might think of me like “ah, after some time passes, people all change”. So, I live very carefully. Lately, I just have the feeling of “whatever”, and live like I have given up?Q. Why does it sound so sad?A. A long time ago, I was scolded by my manager. I went in for auditions and failed. When you have this kind of situation, it could be because my acting is bad, or it could be because of other reasons, like other actors acting very well. But he would scold me, “You can’t act…!” But when I get the part, he would say it is because he pushed me well. Whew, talking about this makes me upset again.~*~*~*~*~*~They then start talking about much happier things like IHYV and fashion and other projects (it is a very long interview), and the whole thing actually ends really cutely, but this part just threw me into a funk the whole day.P.S. He is probably talking about a past manager, not his current one.
http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/58821012771/it-is-6am-here

[Lee Jong Suk Me2Day Update (08/20/13)] “하이컷 원기자가 아침부터 올려달라고 졸라서 올리는 영상. 우린 코흘릴때부터 보던 사이니 특별히 호락호락하게 올림. 여기는 순창. 그리고…심각하게 덥다.”
TRANS (by hitoritabi): ”A reporter who used to work at ‘High Cut’ kept asking me to upload this video since morning. We have known each other since we were young*, so I am being extra nice and uploading this especially. I’m in Sun-chang**. And… it is seriously hot.”

* Here he used the phrase ‘코흘릴때”, which literally means ‘when we had running noses’, meaning when they were sniveling kids

** Sun-chang is where ‘Blood Boiling Youth’ (I have decided to use the name that High Cut used to translate in their official English translation of the interview) is currently filming.

http://tmblr.co/ZN189tsmxhsT

tumblr_mru6r6NVyg1sdwvhto1_500.jpgtumblr_mru6r6NVyg1sdwvhto2_500.jpgtumblr_mru6r6NVyg1sdwvhto3_500.jpgwtheol:Bts captures from High Cut’s digital edition.I’ve been watching and reading a lot of his past and present interviews since School and IHYV came out. I hope he can keep doing what he enjoys for many years to come, and finds someone who appreciates him. Delicate soul.==Delicate soul… *quivers* I am going to cry again.http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/58806836830/wtheol-bts-captures-from-high-cuts-digital