[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

Guest adikkeluangman

Kikwang & Hyosung parody the sit-up scene from “Secret Garden”

20110423_1303551083.jpg

On April 23rd, B2ST’s Kikwang and SECRET’s Hyosung guested on KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” and parodied the famous sit-up scene from the hit drama series, “Secret Garden“.

Because Kikwang had always named Hyosung as his ideal woman, cast members were more than happy to pair the two together. Although Hyosung agreed to the parody, she still expressed her shyness by keeping a fair of amount of distance from Kikwang once the scene began rolling.

MC Park Kyung Lim, frustrated by the slow development of pace, abruptly cut them off and asked Hyosung to inch in closer. Despite her lead, the couple failed to close the gap any further, leading MC Kim Shin Young to jump in and add, “If you’re that far apart, how are you going to hear his heart beat?”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/kikwang-hyosung-parody-the-sit-up-scene-from-secret-garden

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest renebean

the new format is ok, it's nice to see more idols gather together and compete.

and it's also good that they change the events for the next ep too.

btw did anyone spot hyuna wearing joon's addidas jacket when he was doing the 50m race??

Guest chopper!

a bit better than the lunar special since at least there's some variety and laughs. but i had to constantly skim through the show to see who wins lol and the MCs aren't as funny anymore T_T next episode looks more interesting than the first though, dodgeball and arm wrestling! o_o my two favorite sports XD

Guest lucky_moon

SISTAR’s Bora rushed to the hospital during “100 Points out of 100″

1255ao9.jpg

On April 30th, KBS’s reformatted “100 Points out of 100” athletic special featuring 48 idol stars broadcast for the first time. The show kicked off to an unfortunate start with SISTAR’s Bora injuring herself during the 50m race.

Representing Junra/Jeju, Bora sped up as the race began, immediately taking the lead. Right as she passed through the finish line in first place, however, she tripped and fell on her head. Fortunately, producers had a medical team on standby, who were immediately brought in to take her to the hospital.

Viewers commented, “It looks like she hit her head really hard, I hope it wasn’t too bad of an injury”, “SISTAR has so many injuries lately”, and “I hope nobody else gets injured!”

r0xbi9.jpg

source: allkpop

so in love with Kikwang & Hyosung couple, hope to see more of them onscreen together....i want 2 watch this eppy but so busy...heard that sistar bora got hurt, hope she is okay and no one else got hurt....

List of Episodes (Percentage denotes Ep Viewership Ratings)

110305 Ep 15 (4.5%}

110312 Ep 16 (4.8%}

110319 Ep 17 {4.8%}

110326 Ep 18 {?%)

110402 Ep 19 {?%)

110409 Ep 20 (3.3%)

110416 Ep 21 (3.4%)

110423 Ep 22 (3.4%)

110430 Ep 23 (new format - 4.5%)

110507 Ep 24 (3.9%)

110514 Ep 25 (3.4%)

110521 Ep 26 (--%)

110528 Ep 27 (--%)

201104251115251001_2.jpg

2011-04-25 News Article about Revamped 백점만점 ~ 1 || 2

Guest timpa

I was entertained by it... but then again I like the idol athletic specials... However, I enjoyed the old 100/100 a lot more.

There's like almost no interaction with this because it's athletic based and IMO there were too many contestants. I think it should probably be like 4 per team...Maybe 5. Having like almost 50 on this thing was way too much. If they kept it to 5 or 6 teams, but lowered the members per team it would almost cut in half the number of guests. Which I think could help.

It was nice of them to invite a Click-B member (Kim Sang Hyuk) to let Soyeon fangirl over her favorite old boy group ;)

and it was cool to see Tim on something(and he did well on the chin-ups too hah)...

i agree with timpa. the show is just the MBC Idols Special... way too many guests.. no interaction and not funny... also there another KBS show Dream team which is almost the same? about Sports?... i see this show being cancel if the PD still dunno its path..

Guest adikkeluangman

Who is the King of Fitness on “100 Points out of 100″?

tn_1303776602_625422033_0.jpg

According to information revealed by KBS on April 26th, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon was crowned as the ‘king of fitness’ in the first recording of their variety program, “100 Points out of 100.”

Excelling in various fields such as sit-ups, the 50m race, and in-line rollerskating, Lee Joon’s athleticism shone amongst fitness stars like B2ST’s Kikwang and Click-B’s Kim Sang Hyuk.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/spoiler-who-is-the-king-of-fitness-on-100-points-out-of-100

Source : AllKPop

KBS 2TV revamps Saturday line-up,

“100 Points out of 100″ & "On Your Command, Sir!" cancelled

[May 3, 2011]

201105031009231001_1.jpg

KBS 2TV has reported that their two programs, “100 Points out of 100” and “On Your Command, Sir“, will be coming to an end due to a revamping of their Saturday line-up.

An official from KBS stated, “‘100 Points out of 100′ and ‘On Your Command, Sir’ will be removed from the Saturday evening time slot and replaced with new variety programs under the tentative title, ‘Declaration of Freedom Saturday‘.”

“Declaration of Freedom Saturday”, which will include “Secret” and “Immortal Song 2“, is a new format that is modeled after KBS’s Sunday line-up, “Happy Sunday.” “Secret” is a program centered around the secrets of seven celebrities who will be talking about their secrets and playing accompanying games. As reported previously, “Immortal Song 2″ is a singing competition program where the best vocal talents within idol groups show off their skills.

KBS officials added, “For now, it was decided that ‘100 Points out of 100′ and ‘On Your Command, Sir’ will be cancelled. However, there is a possibility that the two programs will be combined to form a new program. There are still many variables, so after further discussions, we will decide by the middle of next week.”

Source: Newsen via Nate

Guest timpa

I'm actually looking forward to Immortal Classics 2, but I'm going to miss the two shows being canceled. I hadn't started watching National Heroes until about 6 weeks or so ago, but I liked it and I've been a big fan of 100/100 since it started.

I posted before I didn't like the change as much to an athletic competition since I preferred the interaction between members we saw on the previous format. Hopefully some of the 100/100 members roll over onto the Secret show. C'mon you can't have a show called Secret and not have Hyosung (of Secret) can you? :D

Guest Rey

WTFFFF??? I dont understand this. I thought 100/100 was doing well?? It's kinda sudden and so disappointing. Right now the Secret show doesnt appeal to me. I'd rather watch SoYeon spill secrets about celebrities on 100/100

Archived