[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

Guest mamanakei

the few first episode are very interesting until they cahnce the consept....I like first 8 episode couse they look like a real room mate...especialy with, simon d, min mis a, and lee hongki...love them...

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mamanakei

the few first episode are very interesting until they cahnce the consept....I like first 8 episode couse they look like a real room mate...especialy with, simon d, min mis a, and lee hongki...love them...

• 2 months later...
Guest archives

This is probably a horrible first post and I haven't seen any rules about bumping / reviving dead or old threads but does anyone still have any of the actual files or a lead into where they still seed these files?

archives said: This is probably a horrible first post and I haven't seen any rules about bumping / reviving dead or old threads but does anyone still have any of the actual files or a lead into where they still seed these files?

Archived