[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Tony is a perv. He always try to attach to HyoSung. How come it always PMS line to lost every time. Poor team always get in make up.

B2ST’s Kikwang got kissed by fellow member Yoseob?

Did B2ST member Yoseob give a surprise kiss to fellow member Kikwang?! Yes, we kid you not.

On the April 16th broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100“, the “nation’s older sister” Ha Chun Hwa and comedian Kim Young Chul appeared as guests, bringing laughter to the show with their eloquence and variety show skills.

During the episode, Yoseob had to wear Ha Chun Hwa’s stage costume as a game punishment. While the singer and other guests were performing, he came over to Kikwang and gave him a surprise kiss.

After the kiss, Kikwang tried to put on a strong smile, but his face still showed some uncertainty.

Next, Yoseob gave Simon D a surprise kiss, and Simon D also looked shocked, drawing laughter from the others.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/b2sts-kikwang-got-kissed-by-fellow-member-yoseob

Veteran singer Ha Chun Hwa performs girl group dances

On April 16th, veteran singer Ha Chun Hwa guested on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100” and proved that she still had the youthful energy to keep up with her idol juniors.

Despite this year being her 50th anniversary since her debut, Ha Chun Hwa fit right in with the other idol guests and even gave a perfect performance of popular girl group dances. From Hyori to KARA, T-ara, the Wonder Girls, and SNSD, Ha Chun Hwa amazed the studio and viewers alike with her flexibility, especially with KARA’s famous ‘butt dance’.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/veteran-singer-ha-chun-hwa-performs-girl-group-dances

B2ST’s Yoseob & MBLAQ’s Lee Joon crossdress

201104170845111002_1.jpg

On April 16th, B2ST’s Yoseob and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon shared a photo of themselves made up and dressed as girls, leading fans to request a female duo concept.

Yoseob tweeted, “B2UTY… A+.. A+.. B2UTY.. Here is a picture for all of you who think preciously of your singers…. It’s a present.”

In the accompanying photo, Lee Joon gives a stern expression while Yoseob is getting his make up done by presumably a stylist.

Netizens commented, “Is this really you?”, “How about you two create a female duo”, “Prettier than me, and I’m a girl!”, “You’re making me depressed because you’re prettier than me”, and “Totally hilarious!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/b2sts-yoseob-mblaqs-lee-joon-crossdress

Guest chopper!

aw man, another athletic episode? i've seen enough of that already...it's really not funny at all. i already got bored watching the lunar special. i see sistar and ze:a's dongjun, sigh, put in 2am and its another rewind show. :/ did they switch things up because the kikwang-joon thing had positive reviews and it was all about athleticism? i hope it's a funny one, i hope they don't forget it's a variety show, not a documentary T__T

Guest timpa

Is KBS testing the waters for a weekly idol athletic competition show with these two upcoming episodes? I thought I had read MBC was planning to make their new years/chuseok athletic specials into some kind of weekly show. Not sure how that would work.

It would seem kind of overkill at KBS since they already have Dream Team...

I like the last game they're using, but they need to stop the dance/athletic moves part of it because Kikwang just pulls out the backflip and it's 'game-over' lol.

I liked the first couple of rounds when they were doing movie titles, lines from movies, and comedian catch-phrases the best.

LOL@ Lee Joon using HIMSELF for the movie line part when he quoted his own line from Ninja Assassin... haha

aw man, another athletic episode? i've seen enough of that already...it's really not funny at all. i already got bored watching the lunar special. i see sistar and ze:a's dongjun, sigh, put in 2am and its another rewind show. :/ did they switch things up because the kikwang-joon thing had positive reviews and it was all about athleticism? i hope it's a funny one, i hope they don't forget it's a variety show, not a documentary T__T

yeah am a bit dissapointed when i heard about this~but then they hav roller blades and and all~so i guess it would be a bit different? and i dont think its permanent though~ its like school sports thing mayb? a one time special event?it would be impossible to do this every week IMO

I like the last game they're using, but they need to stop the dance/athletic moves part of it because Kikwang just pulls out the backflip and it's 'game-over' lol.

I liked the first couple of rounds when they were doing movie titles, lines from movies, and comedian catch-phrases the best.

LOL@ Lee Joon using HIMSELF for the movie line part when he quoted his own line from Ninja Assassin... haha

i think the writer is secretly a gikwang fan~ XD LOL~as soon as she sees that GK is the only one surviving,she switches straight to what GK does best "dance" ROFL~ and LOL at Joon who were still obviously upset of his loss last week to the damn backflip XD laugh.gif

Haha! I know. I was like, "Wait for it..." the whole time. At least he didn't go right away...

haha XD thats coz they need to think "variety" and not docu~ i think i heard hyosung-geographic somewhere on today's episode~ HAHAHHA hyosung definitely now have that docu image permanently on her XD

Guest asadal

So apparently one of Sulli's nicknames is 명수앓이 (Myungsooalri), translates to "Myung-soo obsessed". Haha cute.

But seriously, this is like the first time I've seen Myung-soo being nice to anyone.

5674567634534.gif

78456546546.gif

968774635.gif

0878656456.gif

Sulli cuts

476654365465.gif

WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE

4518.gif

>:

465634534.gif

:DD

Guest p4r4lyz3

Hello..... Anybody who enjoyed watching this show and want to collect it can come and visit my blog..... I downloaded the HD version and use the TV-rip as the guide to sub each episode..... I think it is more enjoyable watching it in HD...... I just started subbing and kind of falling behind in number of episode.....

http://p4r4kpop.blogspot.com/

Come and visit my blog..... :lol:

Guest adikkeluangman

f(x)’s Sulli is obsessed with Park Myung Soo

20110422_1303459472_58560800_1.jpg

f(x)’s Sulli guested on this week’s episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” and proved herself to be a hardcore fan of gagman Park Myung Soo.

Despite being surrounded by a slew of other castmates, Sulli only burst into laughter over remarks made by the gagman throughout the show. The cast eventually caught on, leading someone to reveal, “Sulli has always been a fan of Park Myung Soo’s. She likes him to the point of obsession.”

Energized by the boost in ego, Park Myung Soo began overreacting with his adlibs for his new young fan, leading Sulli to not only guffaw with laughter, but actually tear up because she was laughing so hard.

Despite Sulli being completely enamored with the gagman, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon took the opportunity to express his affections for f(x). Blushing until his ears grew visibly red, he shyly stated, “I’ve always loved all of f(x)’s songs.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/fxs-sulli-is-obsessed-with-park-myung-soo

Lee Joon, Hyosung, & Kikwang in a love triangle?

20110422_1303459833_50717600_1.jpg

This week’s episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100” drew out an interesting relationship between B2ST’s Kikwang, SECRET’s Hyosung, and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon, who were speculated to be in a love triangle!

It all began when the cast started talking about getting hit on by fellow star friends. Lee Joon jokingly exclaimed, “A female idol came up to me and said that she had fun watching me on broadcast. She was none other than Jun Hyosung.”

The cast immediately turned to Hyosung and asked, “Are you really dating each other?”, to which Hyosung shook her hands no.

Kikwang, who had previously chosen Hyosung as his ideal woman, suddenly jumped up from his seat and shouted, “Jun Hyosung!” Hilariously, Hyosung replied back, “No, Kikwang! It’s not true!”

Cast members looked on at the amusing situation that developed before them and began asking, “Are they really in a love triangle?” Kikwang and Hyosung abruptly clarified, “No, we don’t even know each others’ numbers!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/lee-joon-hyosung-kikwang-in-a-love-triangle

Guest liananabila

oh my school isnt fun anymore without minho and hongki..all of them are busy that left simon d alone..sighhhh......and they're replacing the format??? will not work until u got THE STARS back on the show! replacing tony ahn also cant get any better without the stars! :P

Guest adikkeluangman

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon dresses up like SNSD to perform ‘Genie’

The latest episode of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100″ brought much laughter with one particular segment drawing the most laughs.

The segment featured MBLAQ’s Lee Joon dressing up in SNSD’s Navy suit and donning high heels to perform their hit single, ‘Genie.’

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/mblaqs-lee-joon-dresses-up-like-snsd-to-perform-genie

Preview shows special idol Sports Festival for ‘100 Points out of 100′

At the end of the April 23rd broadcast of KBS’s “100 Points out of 100“, a preview of next week’s special episode was revealed. In the preview, it looks like idol members from B2ST, MBLAQ, 4minute, T-ara, Dalmatian, Secret, Block B, ZE:A, and more are coming together for “The National Idol Star Sports Festival”.

The idols will compete in several challenges such as pull-ups, sit-ups, rollerblade races, and the classic footrace. Park Myung Soo, Lee Gwang Yong, Kim Tae Hyun, and Kim Shin Young will be acting as the commentators, which will add a fun and witty twist to the show.

Fans have shown much interest in the past during the special Chuseok and Lunar New Year episodes of MBC’s “Idol Athletics Championship“. Although this is a much smaller scale to the holiday specials, fans are, nonetheless, showing much anticipation for this episode.

This episode is scheduled to air on Saturday, April 30th, so be sure to check it out to see idols compete in rigorous physical challenges.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/preview-shows-special-idol-sports-festival-for-100-points-out-of-100

Archived