[Variety] 100 Points Out of 100 스쿨 버라이어티 백점만점 [Oh! My School 오! 마ì

Guest ulyssej

Guest adikkeluangman

Simon D celebrates his birthday

woxbw.jpg

Supreme Team member Simon D celebrated his birthday on March 9th alongside his fellow celebrities friends.

He tweeted the message, “Cute kids, as soon as I arrive on the set of ‘100 points 0ut of 100′, they planned this with the staff and had me leave. When I came back, they turned off the lights and wished me happy birthday. Thanks everyone!”

In his attached picture, it showed Simon D beaming with B2ST’s Yoseob and MBLAQ’s Lee Joon. Simon D looks particularly joyful as he holds onto his fun birthday cake.

Netizens wrote comments like, “Today was your birthday. What cute dongsengs!“, “What cuties! Happy birthday!“, and “Loveable Simon D! Happy birthday ^^”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/simon-d-celebrates-his-birthday

SECRET Hyosung’s “surprising” weight revealed

On the most recent episode of KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100“, Tony An and SECRET’s Jun Hyosung paired up for a mission that required them to weigh themselves.

Their total weight amounted to 248.9 lbs (113.15 kg), a figure that caused much shock to both their fellow castmates and their viewers.

Tony An’s weight was revealed to be 136.7 lbs (62.15 kg), and since he went on the scale first, the cast calculated Hyosung’s weight to be 112.2 lbs (51 kg). Though this is far from overweight, many of female Korean celebrity profiles officially list them as around 100 lbs (45 kg); consequently, 112.2 lbs comes across as a little heavier than usual.

Viewers commented, “So who cares, she’s still pretty,” “You look perfect the way you are,” and “It’s better than being thin. It’s cute.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/secret-hyosungs-surprising-weight-revealed

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest njnazj

guys, do like the official fan page of Oh! My School at facebook

this is the link =]

http://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?ref=tn#!/pages/Oh-My-School-KBS/177798952236613

Guest Kate5_17

Aish! The broadcast of OMS here in the US is late and I only get update quickly through PIKEYENNY"S wonderful blog! (Thanks!!!)

Didnt know Kim Shinyoung was going to be another addition to the MC's at OMS, I'm looking forward to that!

Anyways, thanks for all the updates and I'll be getting my news here from now on!! Keep it up guys!

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Kikwang’s new ideal girl is Hyosung

B2ST’s Lee Kikwang publicly confessed that he had an interest in SECRET’s Jun Hyosung.

On March 12th, the B2ST member appeared as a guest on the KBS variety show, “100 Points Out of 100″. miss A’s Min was also guesting on the program, and many were interested at the possible interactions between the two because Kikwang had previously mentioned that Min was his ideal girl.

But it seems that Kikwang’s changed his mind, as he said, “At one point Min was my ideal girl, but recently I found another girl group member who makes my heart flutter.” The idol then revealed that his new ideal girl was none other than Hyosung.

Lee Kikwang continued, “Out of the 4 SECRET members, only Hyosung comes into my eyes.” Fellow member Yoseob also testified that ever since SECRET started promotions for “Shy Boy“, Kikwang has shown never-ending interest in Hyosung.

Upon hearing this confession, Hyosung (who’s a regular guest on the show) shyly expressed her happiness with a big smile. Throughout the recording, Kikwang continued to show interest in Hyosung as he clapped and made great reactions to every word she said.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-kikwangs-new-ideal-girl-is-hyosung

T-ara’s Soyeon did not have a good first impression of Kan Mi Youn

T-ara member Soyeon confessed that her first impression about senior singer Kan Mi Youn was not particularly favorable.

During a recent recording of KBS’s variety show, ‘100 Points Out of 100′, Soyeon revealed, “Kan Mi Youn is a senior who I am close with and like very much, but in the beginning, I did not have a good first impression of her.”

She then continued to explain, “During the time that Kan Mi Youn was pursuing activities as a Baby V.O.X member, she seemed innocent and weak. She gave off a narcissistic image of a princess, so I did not have a good impression of her.”

Luckily, Soyeon let go of her negative impression. “However, when I met Kan Mi Youn later on and got to know my senior better, she had a personality much different from what I predicted. I then realized that she was a great person.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/t-aras-soyeon-did-not-have-a-good-first-impression-of-kan-mi-youn

Who kissed B2ST’s Yoseob?

201103100834441002_1.jpg

B2ST’s Yoseob has received a big kiss from someone!

KBS’s “100 points out of 100″ uploaded the above picture onto their Twitter, and left a mysterious message: “Lipstick on Yo Seob’s cheek! Who is the owner of that kiss mark?”

In the picture, fans were able to see a pouting Yoseob on the set of “100 points out of 100″ with a prominent lipstick stain on his cheek.

Yoseob later mused, “Come to think of it, I received kisses from three people today.” Fans replied, “Who is it?”, “Did you like it?”, “You should have received permission from your fans first!”, “Whoever it is, I’m jealous”, and “I can also kiss you..”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/who-kissed-b2sts-yoseob

Guest asadal

Minji spam

7456856.gif

Minji now part of the family

846589456.gif

I want nobody nobody but you~ clap clap clap

6745634.gif

1.gif

so cute

73576864.gif

D:

---3.gif

angelic

---99.gif

4.gif

--756.gif

*nods*

76---.gif

a3.gif

"nothing better"

cred: garasade@naver minji fancafe

this show is pretty good well i meant hilarious but seems like hte regulars that were on the first few episodes are no longer in the recent ones? missed hongki on the show xP but at least there's Joon to make it up

Guest Kate5_17

hongki, heechul, and seokhun(?) will be missed.. i hope they come back soon! anyways.. im still pretty happy with the newest additions esp with hyosung, lee joon and yoseob! they are preciously hilarious! i dont mind if they actually add in ONEW as well! he's getting much praise on his variety and mc-ing skills lately!

OMS fighting!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoseob loses the ‘dance copy machine’ title to Kikwang on “100 Points out of 100″

On March 12th’s episode of “100 Points out of 100“, B2ST’s Yoseob demonstrated his dance ‘copying’ skills again as he tried to master MBLAQ’s “Again” dance.

However, unlike his usual self, Yoseob looked nervous, getting teased by the cast for being self-conscious of Kikwang, who followed the choreography secretly from the sidelines. In the end, his nerves got the best of him and Yoseob had the title of ‘dance copy machine’ taken away.

Meanwhile, Kikwang was praised, and even managed to dance to his own version of the “Again” dance. The cast complimented his dancing skills as Yoseob angrily asked him what his real identity was.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/yoseob-loses-the-dance-copy-machine-title-to-kikwang-on-100-points-out-of-100

Guest timpa

Wow it's like a series of Dream High episodes for 100/100. This week Eun Jung and next week Suzy appears(but I don't see Min in the preview).

I was really happy to see G.NA on a variety show. She has a really fun personality. I wanted to see her and Hyoseong on the show together since they're friends, but it looks like Hyoseong isn't on 100/100 anymore. She wasn't on this week and she wasn't in the preview for next week (But Sunhwa from Secret is a guest) so if Sunhwa is there it means Secret doesn't have activities going on to have Hyoseong not be available.

Hopefully she'll return again, she was on the show previously for a couple episodes then left and came back again. She's the ace of the English/Korean karaoke game lol.

I bet the guys on G.NA's team who voted her to the punishment room were really regretting that choice when they got to last game and it was hugging another team member to pop a balloon ;)

Guest 360Kpop

[2011.03.19] KBS 100 Points Out of 100 Ep 17

360kpopsharecomkbs100pointsoutof100e17110319hdtvxvidhanrelavithu.jpg

Download

http://www.360kpopshare.com/2011/2011-03-19-kbs-100-points-out-of-100-ep-16

Guest adikkeluangman

Tony An has been a fan of T-ara’s Eunjung ever since his army days

f83f585243c0870ea224eb300d97c313.jpg

During a recent recording of KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100“, singer Tony An confessed that it was because of T-ara’s Eunjung that he was able to withstand the hardships of his time in the army.

Unable to conceal his shyness when Eunjung appeared on the show as a guest, his castmates burst out with laughter upon discovering that his ears had turned bright red, a characteristic trait of his that shows his level of embarrassment or shyness.

He eventually confessed that he was an avid fan of T-ara and that his favorite song of theirs is “Like the First Time“. Turning to Eunjung and Soyeon, he asked them to perform it on the spot, to which they readily agreed.

Tony joked, “Despite Soyeon being a fixed cast member of the show, I am only just now starting to see her as a T-ara member!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/tony-an-has-been-a-fan-of-t-aras-eunjung-ever-since-his-army-days

Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Eunjung appears on “100 Points out of 100″

T-ara’s Eunjung recently appeared on KBS 2TV’s “100 Points out of 100“, showcasing her many charms.

The idol danced to “Like the First Time” with fellow member Soyeon, making Tony Ahn’s ears turn red with her sexy dance. She also showed off her Korean folk song talent, amazing the cast with her skill.

She then gave a special performance of Uhm Jung Hwa’s “Invitation” with Kim Jong Min, delighting the crowd. Eunjung also got the chance to dance with the ‘dance copy machine’, B2ST’s Yoseob.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/t-aras-eunjung-appears-on-100-points-out-of-100

Guest resendes75

Soyeon is still in it, and that's all that's keeping me watching aside from Simon D at this point. Myung Hoon, Lee Joon, and Yoseob are funny, but I was watching this show for the female idols.

Does that mean Min is gone as well?

Guest timpa

Does that mean Min is gone as well?

Didn't look like she's there this week in the preview. Not sure if it's just a one-week thing, but Suzy (also from Miss A) is guest starring on the episode so you'd think if Suzy could be there then Min could too.

Archived