[Movie 2011] Eerie (Chilling) Romance 오싹한 연애

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farstrep

animated-gifs-welcome-30.gif

"Movie Night" presents "Chilling Romance":

1462826-2J3QPAL.jpg

Guest farstrep

1677B9344F46090F02FCC5
credits: tistory.com

We're starting at 5.40am, according to the time stamp on the thread, so please take your seats by then. Holler when you are here!

Here are some cookie ice-cream sandwiches for you to enjoy while we wait for @myphim's soju.

cookie-ice-cream-sandwiches-close-400.jp

Professor V is checking in for movie night ;) And, since I am waiting for everyone to get here and for the movie to begin, I bought some:
2462568.jpg
This is the first time I am able to join movie night with all of you gals. I am excited. And of course, the first time as one of the CM writers. I hope I don't fail you gals :P
OMG! @farstrep: I am taking two of those ice cream cookies! They look too yummy!
@myphim: Don't forget the drinks ;)

Guest myphim

Hello everyone!

baby-monkey-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm finally breaking my 'vow of silence' to bring everyone soju to enjoy during our movie night. :))
We may as well enjoy drinking along with YR and JG today. :))

san0420_01b.jpg

yejin-sohn.jpg

soju.jpg

Cr owners

The drinks are for first come first serve, so if you are late, there may not be any left for you. :))

Guest farstrep

@pechumori and @vangsweetie637: That's a lot of popcorn you have there. :)) Let's snack on them while we wait for the rest to find their way here.

@myphim: I just said soju. I didn't say an entire fridge of them. X_X sia3 is going to kill me for this!!

hello @vangsweetie, thank you. how nice to make it to 700 posts with all of you.
I love to eat popcorn while watching too.

@myphim, congratulations again. finally ending the vow of silence.
i never drink. I'm afraid if i do, i might end up like son ye jin.

@farstrep, i really brought a big bucket for all of us.

@myphim: yay! finally! You come out and speak! :)) whoa! that is indeed a lot of soju! We are going to be really drunk tonight :))
@farstrep: What's a movie without the joy of popcorn? ;) Let's eat!
Hello to everyone that is on here! :D
@myphim @farstrep @pechumori: Let's all drink a cup too ;) Clink the glasses, please :P
tumblr_mcr494M6Dq1qczh52o1_500.gif

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hello Movie Night Event Planner @farstrep and her screencapper @myphim and commentators @vangsweetie637 @azzurri 
AND my Faithful Moviegoers @sia3 @myphim @WutHmone @Maja @awesomeduck @Hanjae @LuvMinHo @shengvang @tigereyespeppy @lynlily @pechumori @bobsavero @bee_ipa @mappyminho @rrmski @jay9 @everyone :-h
Daejang and I are reporting for movie night and glomp duty. ;;) :P:))iV44jH1S9KTk0.jpg
Credit as tagged.
OMO I see snacks and soju waiting for me. ;)) I don't even have to get in line and miss all the commercials and previews like I do in RL whenever I'm running late to one. :PIt's been a very long day, so I'll take a bottle of iced cold soju. :PThank you @myphim. :-*And thank you @farstrep @vangsweetie637 @pechumori for the cookies/popcorn respectively. :-*

hello @Gukja! Soupy's Ladle! you're here now! :D yes, go ahead and grab the snacks/drinks you want. And since you want a nice, cold soju, just grab it right from that fridge of soju that @myphim has provided for us. It should still be cold :D
Uh-oh. Glomp Duty eh? :)) Are we safe?? :D

ooo..is @Hanjae and LuvMinHo here too? :-h
I only see @Hanjae though, not @LuvMinHo? 

Guest Gukja1430292028

@vangsweetie637 @everyone 

Cheers. :DiutOONjuEVaU9.jpg

@pechumori Congrats on surpassing 700 posts. :Dcongrats38.gif
Omo you don't like to drink? ;))No worries. I'll drink for you. :P 

Guest farstrep

@everyone who is present now, we'll start in another 3 minutes, at 5.40am, according to the time stamp on the thread.

@myphim: @azzurri will be late. I'll be posting her recap first.

Guest farstrep

133AA9494F0AA5FF3338C0
credits: tistory.com

@myphim, @sia3, @awesomeduck, @Hanjae, @Gukja, @pechumori, @WutHmone, @vangsweetie637, @Anomalous, @buguz, @kappy, @azzurri, @bobsavero and anyone who's been unintentionally left out of the list, let's start our streaming right now!

Archived