[Movie 2011] Eerie (Chilling) Romance 오싹한 연애

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest myphim

ibbnqdrgNB0sJq.gif

So, it turns out YR is the ghost in the magic show.
She hid underneath the floor to pull of that stunt as the creepy ghost.
I wonder how this magic trick works.
Do we have a magician in the house? :))

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drabbysetup10_zps2adc2ef6.jpgI would never go to a magic show like this :)) Why? Simply for the fact that I get scared of seeing things float like that :)) Even if the magician is hot and sexy, I have to think about my reaction first. I would probably be shaking and covering my eyes in those seats. And I would never sit in front. Those people must be brave to sit in front row :)) But, yes, this is part of Jo-Goo's new magic trick/show. Yeo-rin is playing the ghost and of course, she chases after someone in the audience after picking her out to be a murderer. Jo-Goo's job then is to vanquished the 'ghost' which he does successfully and the person from the crowd is safe. Seeing this, it makes me wonder: When I watch Professional Wrestling, all those people that are taken/pulled out from the audience by the wrestlers and then beaten up, they must be part of the wrestling team too, pretending to not know how to fight back? :-?
Once the show is done, everyone cleans up. And Jo-Goo offers to take the group out for a sashimi treat. Of course, Yeo-ri refuses.sashimi19_zps0980ab57.jpgalwaysthefirst18_zps8ffe924b.jpg

hahaha, I see @Hanjae! I love these two together as friends. They are hilariously funny. I love how the guy gets all happy and excited when the mention of ‘sashami’ is mentioned’. I will take it that having sashimi is expensive thus the shock on everyone’s face. I think sashimi is raw fish like sushi, right? And, yet the ’just beef’ reponse from Jo-Goo makes it sound like it’s only an ordinary food. Poof! Just like magic, the excitement is gone. Why did you lead them on like that? I asked the same thing! But of course, it's because he really wanted Yeo-ri to attend the gathering too. LOL. It reminds me of me when I get so excited for nothing. Yeo-ri says she cannot attend the gathering and everyone is curious as to why. Well, it’s obvious that she is hiding something. She’s not literally rejecting them offer in a rude way. She is being cautious. I don't blame her at all, given that she does have this very creepy aura around her which can cause her to isolate herself from everyone else.

invitationtogathering17_zps0ef52123.jpg

Guest Anomalous

Oh, the poor girl was hiding under the floor board all this time. She seems very shy and quiet. Is his name JG? He seems to be interested in her already.  :-?

Guest Gukja1430292028

Goodness...it doesn't even feel like I'm watching a horror with Young-ah watching his Thomas the engine tank in the background. :))Good thing the hubby's putting him to bed in a few. :D
How ironic that YR is playing a ghost in the magic show when she's not a ghost yet looked so darn creepy. :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @awesomeduck daejangWhy don't you just watch it at dramacrazy.net like me. :DToo bad it's not in HD. :))
Edit: LOL @myphimI see hair commercial too...what say you @sia3? :))

Guest farstrep

NEXT SCENE - THE SHOW IS OVER

hideout16_zps6efe0000.jpg

She is sitting below the stage in a black suit and her face masked. A stage hand knocks the stage floor and tells her that she can come out now. As she comes out of the trap door, the other crew members (that include the girl in the audience, and the original 'volunteer' at his stage magic show in the opening scene) are celebrating  and praising each other. As they talk and laugh, MJG sees the 'strange girl' taking off her black mask and letting her hair lose. He compliments her from across the floor.

She looks up at him akwardly, bows and praises him in return. MJG's side kick asks how she can do it so well, does she have a ghost teacher? She gives a reluctant half smile and turns to leave, but MJG tells her not to go as they have a gathering.

She turns almost fearfully, and tries to give excuses saying she has something else on. MJG asks why she always has something on everytime they have a gathering. She answers that she is always busy, bows and apologises, turning to leave.

He tells her that he would like to eat sashimi together with everybody. He hopes she will join as it is good quality sashimi. The other crew members get all excited over it.

She turns back slowly, uncertain but perhaps feeling guilty too, as everyone is so excited. But finally she bows several times in apology and runs out.

MJG's sidekick sighs that it has already been a year and she never joins, lives alone in seclusion. Obviously she's single he says. Another colleague says that she may not be single with her looks but sidekick insists that she is.

Sidekick turns expectantly and says, lets go eat sashimi. MJG says, beef, and walks off. Sidekick is disappointed, he says MJG was leading them on with the sashimi and now it's just beef. He shouts that he wants to eat good quality sashimi.

pildonglikesthisgirl20_zps6559f441.jpg

Guest myphim

ibhXiyPGvKUypI.gif

The shy YR tries to sneak away before JG invites her out to dinner. :))

Edit:  I will not turn down a free dinner with a handsome man, who can rock the guyliner. :P

Hi everybody just dropping by to say hi but unfortunately I can't stay as RL has reared it's head and I have to attend to some family matters. :(
Enjoy yourselves, and big hugs - especially to @farstrep who very kindly agreed to help me post my recaps. 
HUGS!!

yeorissadbirthday21_zpseb698d2d.jpg

At the start of this scene and even before this scene, there is a shot of picture collections of her family. This reminds me of the end of ‘Titanic’ before Rose dies. It’s like the journey of life of growing up. I always like it when a movie includes a scene like this. It’s touching and sweet and we get to see a glimpse of her life/family without her having the need to explain it to us as the audience. It is Yeo-Rin's birthday while talking to her mother. Her mother tells her that she sent her a gift, which is a husband. Instantly, I thought of matchmaking services! It’s so sad seeing her eat the cake alone like this. It reminds me of Faith episode 24, when our Imja watches her parents from the projector :(( :(( The bear is cute though and cuddly! :D Btw, Korean cakes are very good and beautifully designed. At where I live, we have a little Korean district and we have purchased Korean cakes on birthday occasions before. So good!

livesinatent22_zpsdee4cbc7.jpg

Yeo-ri is still talking on the phone with her mother. Just by observing the scene, we already know there is longing in the voice of Yeo-ri as she tries to comfort her mom's own words. This is so sad. Living alone like this makes me cry with her. But, I wonder, why is she sleeping in a tent? And, how can she fit all those things in that tent? From the outside, it looks small. But inside, it is so spacey. If my room was big enough, I wouldn't mind having a tent like that. This moves the plot forward for me. I wonder why she isn’t sleeping on her bed. Are there ghosts under the bed and inside the closet? And why are her parents not with her? These are the questions that makes me want to continue watching the movie, despite its mixed genre.

Guest myphim

ibtgzRxrD2CpJy.gif

Omo, it's her birthday today.
The lady turned down a free dinner with JG and the gang to have a birthday dinner with her big teddy bear instead.
What a sad life!

Archived