Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

.ok ok ...he's waiting for one you gals to go pack your bags :D 

I think joining his fanclub is the surest way to gain entry to his life lol. He seems to meet them pretty often. Wait for me oppa! How convenient that he speaks English, yes? Communication wouldn't be an issue :D

You could be right about the non-celeb gf thing. Based off their bts interactions, I always got the vibe that he and/or JSM were dating someone else, and him making quite a strong statement saying he's not dating her kind of strengthens my suspicions. They did such a good job on the chemistry front though. Such a pretty drama OTP. 

Also, watching that video makes me miss him and Park Kyung together. They're so cute!  

• Love 2

@triplem @tibba @turtlegirl I think it's wonderful if Oppa were really dating. He's already 38 this year, so it's a good time to settle down. Whoever has caught his heart must be a wonderful woman. I read somewhere before that once, Oppa made a comment about his female co-star that he was in love with her (maybe made in jest or he didn't know how to express his admiration properly). She was horrified and he had to make a public apology. Not sure how true this is though. But if it's true, then he would be really careful from now on to maintain a strictly professional tone when talking about his female co-stars, no matter how close they are.

Oppa with facial hair? Coming right up!

Spoiler

Image result for kim ji seok rebel

• Love 2

@joonminfan Yeah I hope he meets the right woman if he hasn't already, and settles down. He did say he wants to. That situation you mentioned sounds messy. I didn't follow the news scene in the past so I have no idea what happened. Anyway this time too I saw quite a few comments on Naver criticising him for the way he said it's not JSM. I can't be sure if it's just the reporter's provocative headline or oppa's phrasing here that was the problem, but whatever the case I agree he should be careful when addressing his female co-stars. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm with you @triplem I think she would be grateful for it too, especially since she was shipped to death with LKS on RM even after she denied dating rumours with him. I'm sure she wouldn't want to be burdened with another baseless rumour and KJS was just being considerate of her. I suspect they're just disappointed shippers turning on him, actually. Idk. There are not many of them anyway, but I don't understand why some would harp on this since he praised her very highly and it all sounds genuine. 

Anyway, on a happier note look at this *melts into a puddle of goo*:wub: Wonder who she is, his niece perhaps?

Edited by tibba
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@tibba Oh my! My heart is melting and my ovaries are exploding! You can totally tell that Oppa is going to be such a good father. I really wish he can find his significant other soon. Even if it means I won’t be able to watch him much in dramas and variety shows. His happiness is of utmost importance.

@triplem I also don’t understand these netizens. There are just some people who like to hide behind anonymity and bash others. They could be anti-fans for all we know. It doesn’t matter as long as Oppa is not affected by their comments and just continues to do his best. There are fans like us who know he is a good person and will support him.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Just popping in for a min! I've been super busy the past few days but I've managed to watch a couple episodes of 20th Century Boy and Girl. I really love it so far! Very feel good, heartwarming story. Just got thru the backstory with his father and the tears were flowing. Oh my heart. I like how their childhood memories weave into the present day story. And I really love the bond between the three girlfriends. So nice to see such a lasting friendship like that. I see some jealousy coming now that Jin Jin will be appearing on that reality show with her idol love Anthony who just so happens to be Ji Won's brother (nice twist by the way). By the way I've heard of the show We Got Married. Is the premise just 2 celebs living together like they're newly weds or...? Anyhow I'm looking forward to seeing the love story heat up. KJS is definitely male lead material. His smile is to die for. I see some of the same mannerisms from him as in TSYB. Ahh he's such a cutie hottie that man :D

• Love 1

Glad that you’re enjoying 20C B&G so far @turtlegirl! Oppa is really the sweetest in that show. The love and longing in his eyes is to die for! And @triplem thank u for all the videos and pic u shared. You seem to be able find the best ones that show how awesome Oppa is. I’ve been so busy with work these days that I haven’t even managed to watch Irish Uppercut which is super short, let alone start Rebel. Plus Chinese New Year is tomorrow which means I’ll be busy visiting, eating and making small talk! Will pop by if I can. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

Happy New Year my friends from the other side of the world! 

I am going to try and catch up on all these videos this week. 

Oh yeah I watched a few episodes of "celeb bros" on YouTube since they are subbed. I don't know anything about Park Kyung or Block B, but his interactions with KJS are hilarious. KJS pokes fun at him like a real older brother would hehe. Really fun little mini show :)

• Love 1

@triplem translation of the video

(In the Studio)

PK: Today, Dream FM has invited the man who looks really good at first glance, and who will captivate you the more you look at him. Today, Actor Kim Ji Seok-ssi is here with everyone.

Subtitles: (KJS looking) satisfied.

Subtitles: Break from live program.

(Along the corridor)

Subtitles: DJ Park Kyung is here to welcome Ji Seok.

Subtitles: 90 degree greeting. 

Subtitles: 90 degree greeting.

Subtitles: (KJS and man beside him) Ignoring.

PK: Our Hyung!

KJS: Oh, we are being filmed. No wonder...

OK: Our Hyung! Our Hyung!

KJS: So there's a camera here, that's why it's like that.

PK: Our Hyung!

KJS: Start the program quickly. Let's go quickly!

Subtitles: They entered the studio while joking with each other.

(In the Studio)

Subtitles: The PD requests (for the face) to be shown.

PD: There is still less than one second.

KJS: Gosh, slander...

KJS: I said you will have a good day ahead.

(KJS switches his phone from left to right pocket)

KJS: The person I want to see the most often is Park Kyung.

PK: I want to see you the most often too. What have you been doing lately? Please tell us your latest news.

KJS: You can just call and ask me that, Park Kyung-ssi!

PK: I called you yesterday, but you didn't pick up the phone.

KJS: I did that on purpose.

PK: You didn't reply on Kakao Talk either.

KJS: I didn't answer on purpose, because we are meeting today. I purposely did this to make you uncomfortable.

PK: Why like that? I was worried. It's like our relationship has turned bad lately.

KJS: (laughs) Oh, do you really feel this way? If so, I have succeeded!

PK: You cannot endure lying, right? Because you cannot endure anything that's rude.

KJS: Yes, that's right.

PK: Do you have people like that around you?

KJS: I said I can't endure it. Why must one lie?

PK: It's not like that. Why is everyone looking at me?

KJS: If you are at home, then say you are at home. If you are out, then say you are out. No matter who is around, you should be able to say it out, isn't that so?

PK: Who did I learn all this from?

Subtitles: When the situation is not to one's advantage, change the topic to the next question.

KJS: Wait a minute, doesn't this make me seem narrow-minded?

Subtitles: 2x speed fast forward.

KJS: PK's point of view is a doorway in the mind. I can definitely let him in. Because he is so small-sized. (Not sure who Oppa is talking about. That's the problem with Korean/Chinese with not using pronouns)

Subtitles: Everyone is laughing hard, so the camera is shaking.

Subtitles: (referring to Oppa) Sincerely still talking about it on his own

KJS: Welcome!

KJS: Broadened (someone's) mind, and (someone's) brain has become more agile. (Someone's) body and soul have grown quickly too. I'm looking forward to it.

PK: Thank you.

(Since PK said thank you, I'm assuming Oppa was referring to him)

PK: I don't have to grow taller. It's because I'm small, so I can very easily enter Hyung's heart. So I don't like to be tall.

KJS: (laughs) Look at this!

KJS: It seems like you have to do something? Didn't you expect it? The songs I love the most.

PK: I thought about it too. I can't be playing my or Block B's songs, right? If I have sense, I will play Park Kyung's songs! Let's play "Chan Sang"! 

KJS: Ah, "Chan Sang". I like this song. I like it. It seems like i'm making it too obvious... I admit... With this song, I'm once again discussing and learning at the same time. And I must solve this problem. 

Subtitles: Top Star Kim Ji Seok

Lady: Very handsome. If you are in a museum, you would think he is a statue.

PK: Today's program is not a live broadcast, so we are unable to interact with the listeners. It's really a pity, because you wore a suit today.

KJS: Of course I did this because of my beloved younger brother. He's now a DJ, so I wore a suit here to congratulate him!

PK: Suit up, yeah!

PK: Now, let's listen to a song first before we continue with the interview. Top Star Yoo Baek OST (KJS: Oh?) Dong Woo Seok's Every Moment.

KJS: Good.

KJS: The radio station is really a good place.

PK: Can I invite you again to the radio show?

KJS: Do you have confidence?

PK: Erm... yes...

(Both laugh)

Both KJS and PK are standing up now and posing for photos.

Subtitles: We really hope to see you again.

• Love 3

Thanks for the trans ever dependable @joonminfan hihi

Hii guyzzzzzz. Haha. Ive been binge watching KJS clips on YT for three days now, someone save me. Ugh. Cant resist. He's so cute specially when he's with the PM squad. Love his bromance with Park Kyung and HSJ the most. I think ive watched his ep with PK for celeb bromance three times now. I love his easy going and laid back personality the most, without the suit and yoobaek clothes. AaaahhKJS 

• Love 2

I already predicted JSM will answer GM, since it JSM.. she likes to say unexpected things.. and maybeshe knows  if she answered KJS, it will lead to groundless rumor and shipping things. But i think basically JSM is just like us, admiring KJS and thinks he is hot :wub:

Btw, im dying to know what his talking about in this video..

• Love 3

On 2/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, triplem said:

By the way , I think oppa is making his way to Japan if the IG translation is correct . Think he’s promoting TOP Star there ...or maybe TSYB will be shown there . Maybe @tibba has news or  can clarify 

Sorry been busy and just saw this. I popped by the DC gall and they're as curious as us. I wonder what this is? And if he's the only one involved in the promotions? They mentioned April in the one of the hashtags though so let's wait and see. 

He is such a good son. He seems like the kind who grew up with love and was brought up well. Brb packing my bags :phew:

Also I like JSM's answer, she's so witty. I mean I would personally choose Jiseok in a heartbeat but looks like these two really don't want baseless dating rumours and I respect that. But like us, she thinks he's sexy. Same Somin, same. 

Also hope I'm not to late to wish a happy CNY to those who celebrate it! 

Edited by tibba
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, kscherz said:

But i think basically JSM is just like us, admiring KJS and thinks he is hot 

Yaaaah. The way she said oppa is the 'sooooo' sexy type is giving me life hihi. Same gurl, saaaame

Guyz i just watched a clip of KJS in happy together. It was my biggest mistake of watching it during office hours, it was soooooo funny i cant breatheeeeee, i suddenly laughed out loud, my boss asked me wth is wrong with me. 

Hopefully KJS, JSM AND LSY would promote the drama together in japan. 

Edited by heyyoooo
  • Love 3

On 2/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, triplem said:

@turtlegirl Glad you’re enjoying 2Oc . My heart fluttered the very first time he grabbed her hand at the airport. Squeals. Enjoy ! I might rewatch it 

The part that I kept playing over and over again was at the end of the 4th episode where he asked Sa Jin Jin how she was single all this time and he looked at her like "we both know we were a thing back then". OMG, swoon worthy. I love his smile there. :wub: I am rewatching 20c BTW. Will rewatch TSYB once the subs are good. I hope it comes out on netflix.

• Love 2

I’m so glad there are more and more people here! I’ve got nothing to contribute :relieved: since I haven’t had the time to watch anything new that is not posted here. But I can help if there are any translations to be done from Chinese to English!

I’m happy that Somin also thinks that Oppa is sexy. She has good judgement like us. :love: Now I’m tempted to watch 20C again. Oppa is sexy in there too; not in the overt, abs-flaunting way, but in the warm, sweet teddy-bear way. So many different ways to make us swoon. I wonder what Oppa has in store for us next.

• Love 2

@triplem Yes he seems to come from a sweet family. I watched that ep where his brother was a guest on PM too. Their parents raised them well, lovely smart kids. I think I read somewhere that both his parents hold pretty high positions in organisations? So he comes from a pretty affluent family, but that's not surprising considering he studied in the UK. Elite boarding schools don't come cheap. 

I feel like I read in one of his recent interviews that he's planning to rest for a bit from acting. Just a break of sorts, I reckon.  But I can't find the article anymore so I can't be certain I recalled correctly. 

Does anyone know which day they film PM? I saw his stylist's IG story saying 'Hi CJ Studio'. Do they film PM at CJ E&M Studio? Perhaps he's resuming filming today? Just grasping at straws here because I want him back on PM soooon LOL. 

• Love 3